Author Topic: Muslims: The Hereafter Is Better For Us  (Read 206 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Muslims: The Hereafter Is Better For Us
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:41:41 AM »
Glorious Qu'ran: 12:57

"Additionally, the reward in the Hereafter is even better for those who believe and lead a righteous life."

Allah is the creator of all things and all conditions.  No creator but Allah.  Even our thoughts are from Allah.  A thought never really dies.  What you prepare your mind for eventually manifests itself in one form or another.  We need to start preparing our minds for the next life, what the Qur'an calls, the Jennah.

One of the beneficial ways of studying psychology is by observing the environments and nature around us.  We observe in the catipillar an example of the life that is to come.  At it's basic stage, this creature is a hideous, catipillar.  In it's life as a catipillar it has to eat the right leaves.  After that, it wraps itself up in it's own spittle, in the form of a cacoon, that resembles a stage of death.  One observing would think it was dead.  However, the catipillar, provided it eats the right leaves, later becomes a buttefly, the most angelic and beautiful creature in nature.  This is it's higher purpose.

Heaven (Jennah) and Hell (Jahenum) are realities.  We must be firm on this.  We must talk less about the life of this world and more about the reality of Heaven and Hell so that a firm understanding can come into our hearts.  This will restrain us from evil behaivor and provide the proper balance for us in our lives on this Earth.  No matter what taste of good we experience, rest assured that the hereafter is better for us.

There is the story of one man who did nothing but evil in this life and he was violent in his love for the world... after death, and upon taking one glimpse at the hellfire he forgot every instance of excitement he had ever experienced in this life.  Likewise, a man who toiled and struggled throughout his whole life, upon death, took one glimpse at the Paradise and he forgot every struggle and hardship he had ever endured.

Glorious Qu'ran: 3:148

"Consequently, Allah granted them the rewards of this world, and the better rewards of the Hereafter. Allah loves the good doers."

I say again brothers, the hereafter is better for us.  Even the gate to the paradise is so beautiful you may spend 40 years just looking in awe at it's magnificence.  Just the gate may be 40 miles wide and 40 miles tall, and it will be upon bricks, one gold, and the next silver, and it will be connected by musk rather than cement.  The women in paradise are best for the believers, they have wide eyes and big breasts, and your ejaculation inside of them can last for what seems like an eternity.

Glorious Qu'ran: 32:17

"You have no idea how much joy and happiness are waiting for you as a reward for your (righteous) works."

Brothers, I am only offering a glimpse.  Ultimately, I, nor anybody else but Allah has any idea just exactly what magnificent things await us in the Paradise.  But we can begin to talk and form a certainty in our minds so that we might attain righteousness.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 12:56:32 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

fptz

Re: Muslims: The Hereafter Is Better For Us
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 03:50:47 AM »
Silly me, I thought muslims don't believe in a hereafter, because that's a fairy tale made up by the christians to keep the people struggling and striving... To make sure people stay righteous... To make sure we don't use our time on earth right because we'll have plenty of time in the hereafter... I guess muslims ain't all that either.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 04:56:11 AM »
Silly me, I thought muslims don't believe in a hereafter, because that's a fairy tale made up by the christians to keep the people struggling and striving... To make sure people stay righteous... To make sure we don't use our time on earth right because we'll have plenty of time in the hereafter... I guess muslims ain't all that either.

The hereafter is real, and staying righteous is a goal of a Muslim.  There is one major difference however, people like Malcolm X taught that Christianity was taught to the black man so he would expect his paradise in heaven and wouldn't resist oppression.  While In Islam on the other hand, Muslims are permitted to resist oppression, Muslims are not instructed to endure oppression self-effacingly.

Also, my message was to Muslims.  Because gaining a firm faith of the hereafter is not something that comes easy, or to a person outside of belief in Allah.  It is developed through intense and consistent worship, sacrifice, contemplation, fasting, prayer, reading of Qu'ran, etc.  The reason I'm talking about it now, is because 6 years after being a Muslim, with this Ramadaan, I am now beggining to gain a reality in my heart about the hereafter, that was almost non-existent when I first became Muslim.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 04:59:52 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 05:52:54 AM »
wtf  :-\

the end is the end, period, until someone can actually prove me that there is a hereafter i wont believe that hype, until im dead myself that is   ::)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 09:18:30 AM »
Anybody ever notice how drinking coffee makes you wanna take a fierce shit?  Insane, really...

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 02:30:47 PM »
ive had two cups so far today and i've had pretty bad gas.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 02:38:03 PM »
The hereafter is real, and staying righteous is a goal of a Muslim.
same with getting more insane with each passing day

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »
Anybody ever notice how drinking coffee makes you wanna take a fierce shit?  Insane, really...
Caffeine inhibits an enzyme that is thought to regulate mucosal secretions in your small intestine. Secretions go up, so fluid in your bowel goes up, and if the amount of fluid in your colon is greater than the amount of fluid you can reabsorb, splat, you get diarrhea, or at least looser stools.

But back to the topic at hand:
the end is the end, period, until someone can actually prove me that there is a hereafter i wont believe that hype, until im dead myself that is   ::)
Let's be fair here, we can't really say what happens once you die, unless you've spoken to someone that has died. It's all based on what you believe.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 10:08:47 PM »
^ is that where the love heart symbol came from?  :o :o :o

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »

i find its the cofee n smoke that does it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 11:14:07 PM »
there used to be this muslim bakery on the corner of 59th and san pablo in oakland near the crib, it was the epicenter for a lotta bullshit and ignorant black dudes in bowties thuggin. their motto was "A Taste of the Hereafter", I tried one of their beanpies once just to see what they were like, and i'll tell you right now the hereafter is not good at all bry guy, you seriously need to rethink your religious beliefs if you're trying to get into their shitty ass bean pie heaven. its no bueno

fptz

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 02:42:53 PM »
the end is the end, period, until someone can actually prove me that there is a hereafter i wont believe that hype, until im dead myself that is   ::)

There's one thing that I'm really curious about. Why do people always need proof of the future? Why do they even want to know anything about it? I don't believe in a hereafter, and even if heaven excists, I wouldn't want to know about it.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 03:01:49 PM »
Glorious Qu'ran: 12:57

Even our thoughts are from Allah.

so the my thoughts of "allah doesnt exist and religion is bullshit"

that came straight from allah himself?