Author Topic: was Nino Brown really Playa P??  (Read 834 times)

Don Seer

Re: was Nino Brown really Playa P??
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 11:58:37 AM »

nino had far more alias's than just those 3 lol..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 12:08:08 PM »
yeah thats it flawless. :)

Yea, who now owns ThaBlockDVDMagazine and Mr Loc doesnt do that ish no more, he works out the uk now producing! you can been his shit on the link below! we still speak here and there!

Kaidy
www.kaidymusic.com

:)

and i have all those Playa P tapes, nino sent them me years ago, seers seen them, cause he ripped them for me :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 01:08:48 PM »
Nino is good peoples thats for sure. Why so many people hate him ? because many people are 2pac die hard fans and bacc inna day they would do anythin for a song , but Nino didnt want to leak them..on the other hand nino leaked so much stuff from DPG to 2pac etc ect..so people should be thankful not hatinl. Yes sir.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 02:28:21 PM »
Nino is good peoples thats for sure. Why so many people hate him ? because many people are 2pac die hard fans and bacc inna day they would do anythin for a song , but Nino didnt want to leak them..on the other hand nino leaked so much stuff from DPG to 2pac etc ect..so people should be thankful not hatinl. Yes sir.

Hello Nino  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MarshColin

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »
Nino ain't a bad dude, there was just too many people naggin him for shit without having anything to trade or pretending they had shit to trade but didn't. He got a bad rap because those people would go talking shit about him. Shit still goes on to this day with that bullshit. I was on a different message board and they were talking about nino and i explained some situation I had with him years ago. Next thing I know my AIM is blowing up with fags who I've never spoken to asking me why I dissed nino and threatening to send me bombs or anthrax or some shit in the mail. Too many children out there, that's why I left the whole "rare song" scene and it was the same for nino.

And to those of you saying he should leak this and that, why should he after people made him out to be some fuckin internet monster and spread dirt on his name? There is no reason he should send anything, he doesn't owe us. Maybe if people just start leaving him alone he will actually be nice to us, but I doubt people will let up. Look at what Dante is doing right now, selling material that is RARE AS FUCK from his collection to the people who don't feel the need to act like children on the net all day. Hopefully Nino will do the same some day.

I talked to Nino on the email just this last week in fact. He's doing well, that's all you need to know. Oh ya him and playa p aren't the same person either. LOL i forgot that's what this topic was about in the first place.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 04:22:19 PM »
He should just leak all the unreleased stuff he has... EVERYTHING... and untagged.

There's two ways of looking at this:  you can either brag about having all this unreleased material and have people going nuts for him to leak it, and then get mad because they only leak a snipped or a song that's tagged.  Or you can basically don't say a damn word about what you have and just keep it to those you're cool with.

A good friend of mine used to manage a a couple fairly popular rappers (he's still works in the industry and there's no beef between them), and he used to hook me up with a lot of exclusive shit that very few people have never heard (some of which people on this board would be begging for).  I could have bragged about having unreleased tracks and albums in advance from __________ but I chose not to fuck over a friendship and be low key about having exclusive material.

Nino chose a different route, and that's cool as well because he can toy with everyone with the exclusives he has.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 10:35:07 PM »

I think kaidy was aka Mr.Loc on here. If I rememebr right he did news for the foeground before doing the original west coast aftershock.. then ended up hooked up with some label/studio outfit (latino's i think) who i cant remember the name of now

Damn I forgot about Tha Foeground! That site was the shit back then!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 11:33:16 PM »
there are threads like this every 6 months... people just cant keep nino out of their mouths... shits funny.

The guy is a normal human being, with some dope music, and a great sense of humour. Props to him. Shame on people who bitch hardcore when he wont give them their mp3 fix.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 07:25:42 AM »

I showed this to nino this morning. we laughed..

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 07:36:35 AM »

nino had far more alias's than just those 3 lol..

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 10:36:28 AM »
I THINK

NINO BROWN
TONY BEST
98 WAYS
AM7

ARE THE SAME PERSON.

QUESTION IS HOW THEY GET THE AUDIO?

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »
I THINK

NINO BROWN
TONY BEST
98 WAYS
AM7

ARE THE SAME PERSON.

QUESTION IS HOW THEY GET THE AUDIO?

Tony Best was an old DR engineer....thats how he got the audio.....nino got it off him...

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2006, 02:23:07 AM »
so tony deserves a "bitch-slap" from tha row 4 givin unreleased shit to nino?

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2006, 02:31:24 AM »
nino never leaked them in full.. or CDQ.. thats why these fool on to him.. ironic thing is.. nino only ever had them on shit quality tapes in the first place..

thing is.. nino used to run quite a few artists sites.. and thats how he'd get some things. now if these people are paying you to make their sites.. and recommending you to other artists etc etc then you don't leak their shit in full.. unless they want you to ;) .. these cats would get mad and diss nino.. then be emailing these artists "webmasters" asking for interviews/audio etc etc without realising that nino and the webmaster were 1 and the same person.. and that'd get them even more mad.. haha

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2006, 03:36:49 AM »
i remember reading threads dissing the man because he wouldnt give up audio - there would be two types of posts made, either 1) "fuck you man, if u dont post up the orginal CDQ then u must not really have it liar!" or 2) Dont let these guys hate on u Nino, send me a PM with the track and I'll back u up homie!" .... But like Seer said, why would he give up audio when he was in paid employment from these artists / sites .. crazy. But yes, i do think Nino needs to come out with a book for those that have been online for the past decade (damn i feel old!)

;D