Author Topic: was Nino Brown really Playa P??  (Read 838 times)

njswing

• Lil Geezy
  • mrmakaveli.net
was Nino Brown really Playa P??
« on: October 19, 2006, 10:17:54 AM »
There is a big discussion as to whether Nino was Playa P at http://mrmakaveli.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6059 and someone posted saying that Dubcnn owners told UKI that he was....

Nino Brown has ALWAYS DENIED bein playa p........ But the facts are there,

1 - to many people purchased Playa P's mixtapes and Nino used to sell the same

2- Playa P's Deathrow site closed in aug 1999, after giving props to Nino, Deathrowentertainment.com (Jonny Tanna and Nino) opened in aug 1999 giving props to Playa P

3 - Playa P had unheard Deathrow shit that he leaked and credited Tony Best for the audio = http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/H...augustnewz.htm and http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/H...97/oldnewz.htm, then at the same time, Nino started leaking completely unheard shit and ALSO thanked Tony Best for hookin him up.

hmmmm??

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: was Nino Brown really Playa P??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 10:20:23 AM »
can anyone explain the whole hype about nino brown? who he is etc? why is he mentioned here all the time?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:29:22 AM »
He should just leak all the unreleased stuff he has... EVERYTHING... and untagged.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:31 AM »
can anyone explain the whole hype about nino brown? who he is etc? why is he mentioned here all the time?

ive always wandered the same

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

njswing

• Lil Geezy
  • mrmakaveli.net
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 10:46:27 AM »
He has as many unheard Deathrow tracks as Suge knight but he was always a bitch about trading them... people say hes shady and has aliases.... hes like deathrow's official webmaster Am7/oneoone....  am7's sites www.oneoone.org and ninos sites www.xtcinc.com...

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 11:09:30 AM »
i've had a couple people asking me on IM and be email..

nino's told me many times NO including on the phone.... he even showed me a pic of the real playa p once.. and told me his name.. i know dude was from london way (nino's from exeter 150 miles away..)

#2.. discredits this whole theory too right?

#3 maybe tony best hooked them both up? tony best posts on this very forum from time to time.. he emailed me way before dubcc was created (dubcc is 6 soon) so he's been online a long ass time..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:13:42 AM by Seer - San »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 11:12:04 AM »
whos petey p and why is he getting mixed up with Westley Snipes.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 11:17:38 AM »
no 2 diff people from 2 different parts of the uk. had many dealings with the both of em.
every1 used to think i was scott aswell.
remember g-locc?aka kaidy he went  school with playa p.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 11:18:56 AM »
ahh thats the connection.. i wasn't around online much back in those days.. musta been around 98/99.. dubcc kicked off in 2001.. but i was about online more from mid 99 on i guess.

I think kaidy was aka Mr.Loc on here. If I rememebr right he did news for the foeground before doing the original west coast aftershock.. then ended up hooked up with some label/studio outfit (latino's i think) who i cant remember the name of now

Lol.. Scotty help me i'm gonna ddddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(btw ironic nino's real name is scott.. haha)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 11:24:27 AM »
yeah last i heard aboyt kaidy he was doing work for flawless (producer) but its been years.
playa paul lost intrest in hip hop, from what i heard.
fuck knows what nino is doing now.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 11:27:30 AM »
yeah thats it flawless. :)

there we go .. playa p.. paul.. i told one of the dudes asking me the 'p' was the name.. and that nino's initials are s.s.

nino's still around loosely.. see him on MSN maybe once or twice a week these days..

he's not doing so many artist sites anymore n shit..
still connected to WCA but not workin on it hardcore..

i spoke to him yest about all these people who keep asking me if he's playa p.. he said he's been getting the same..
i'll show him this post next time he's online (he went offline an hour before this post was made..)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
tell him matty said whats up

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 11:34:43 AM »

no probs.. i'm just gonna show him this post :)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 11:35:09 AM »
Hmm... Any of you UK cats who actually know these people should jack them for all of their unreleased music they got!

But seriously, why don't they leak all that stuff? Maybe in the form of some kind of mixtape series or something, I'm sure there's lots of D.R. fans around the world who would love to hear all of those songs!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 11:52:36 AM »
Wasnt he a pakistani kid from engeland? lol why is everybody talking so nice about nino. Everyone used to hate him when he was around.
And i dont think he really got all those unreleased stuff he says. He only used to show snippets (which was easy to find) and never really showed any real unreleased or rare stuff. But didnt he had like 3 aliases? Adidas, que and nino. Or am i confussing 2 different people now?