Author Topic: MADDEN NFL 07  (Read 854 times)

"THE" MoSav

MADDEN NFL 07
« on: October 21, 2006, 11:07:06 PM »
I dont care what any of you say, you arent better then me at Madden, nobody is. No Matter how good you THINK you are, its not better then me  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: MADDEN NFL 07
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 11:11:57 PM »
I am a solid player but I make way to many mistakes to contend with people that are hella good.  Ive seen u play Mosav, I know u got serious game.

Raspass

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 11:24:23 PM »
Why did you buy Madden 2007  ??? With PS3 coming out soon ? (Don't tell me you have a 360.)

I challenge you to Madden 2006, right now  :o

Tick tock tick tock...

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:29:01 PM by KAIN 005 »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 11:43:18 PM »
U got madden for 360,whats ur Gamertag?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 08:42:06 AM »
I don't care whos superior to me in mediocre games

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 09:36:35 AM »
Are you guys fucking retarted?! I'm the best Madden player in the Bay Area. My real record online is something like 85-10. Challenge me anytime on Xbox Live. My gamertag is Spareeagle.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 09:50:16 AM »
Are you guys fucking retarted?! I'm the best Madden player in the Bay Area. My real record online is something like 85-10. Challenge me anytime on Xbox Live. My gamertag is Spareeagle.
mosav would destroy you.  I have watched him play on several occasions, he is a amazing madden player.

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 09:58:54 AM »
mosav would destroy you.  I have watched him play on several occasions, he is a amazing madden player.

No he won't. I finished in the semis in the madden challenge last year in Frisco.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 10:01:02 AM »

No he won't. I finished in the semis in the madden challenge last year in Frisco.

damn I'm sure u can ball to.  Not trying to disrespect but after watching MoSav play I honestly couldnt believe how good he is.  u guys should play

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 10:04:14 AM »

damn I'm sure u can ball to.  Not trying to disrespect but after watching MoSav play I honestly couldnt believe how good he is.  u guys should play

Does he have Xbox Live? If you don't play online you're not a competition for me. I roll with the Ravens. I might stop by Sac-town one day and maybe we can play for some cash. I've made 800 this year just from playing madden in tournaments around Oakland.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
i miss espn 2k.   :'(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 06:02:32 PM »

Does he have Xbox Live? If you don't play online you're not a competition for me. I roll with the Ravens. I might stop by Sac-town one day and maybe we can play for some cash. I've made 800 this year just from playing madden in tournaments around Oakland.

dayumm $800,+1 playa,thats impressive 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 07:10:30 PM »
i miss espn 2k.   :'(

Me too. Madden is horrible.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »
you mosev you got for the ps2?if u do ill challenge u.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 10:48:12 AM »

What i put in bold for you is why i am better then you. I dont have to use a ravens to beat people. Ive beat people with the Niners up and down the field. I have PS2 MADDEN 07. I was playing online and only lost once to a GLITCH Play. I coach football, I understand the game of football, and know how to get people open no matter what crazy scheme you wanna throw at me. Most of the players i play have a few good plays they go back too but after about a half they ARE WAY OVERMATCHED. And VEGASMAC25 ill play you. Anyone in the Fresno area ILL SMACK THE SHIT OUT YOU.
Homie you know who you are  ;) when i come to sac im smackin ALL SUCKAS that want a challenge as well. Then we gonna smoke a blunt succkaa Free style ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds