Author Topic: Xzibit first week sales (final numbers in)  (Read 1168 times)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: Xzibit first week sales (final numbers in)
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2006, 09:21:12 AM »
bad sales but I'm not surprised.  X should of picked a different single, and like Tistic said if it wasnt for this site I wouldnt even of known the album was getting released so it's not to surprising that the numbers are low, but I admit I am surprised a lil just cause 20,000 is real low for X.

What's fuked up is that I LIVE in Cali and I didn't even realize his album came out last week until one of my boys said something about it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2006, 09:23:12 AM »
39      XZIBIT                 KOCH                20,286
Actually Full Circle debuted at 50 with sold 17,418.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 09:25:55 AM by Malik Ted - Sophomore of the Year »

IzUwitIt

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2006, 10:14:38 AM »
shitty numbers. surprised its done as bad as this, i thought hella more ppl would be checkin for xzibit

XaNdEr

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2006, 10:26:17 AM »
y'all bitchin about some numbers, its about the music and about the quality of the album itself.....

cuz if i follow the way y'all thinking u wud say, to name one, mike jones' album is better then full circle cuz it sold more

and like someone already said b4 me, i bet more then half the ppl complainin bout his albumsales didnt even took the time to buy his cd and ripped it straight from the net.... ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »
y'all bitchin about some numbers, its about the music and about the quality of the album itself.....

cuz if i follow the way y'all thinking u wud say, to name one, mike jones' album is better then full circle cuz it sold more

and like someone already said b4 me, i bet more then half the ppl complainin bout his albumsales didnt even took the time to buy his cd and ripped it straight from the net.... ::)
The reason why I care about his sales is because I like his music. Therefore I want him to be successful.

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2006, 11:14:07 AM »
damn, those are low numbers indeed.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »
And these numbers ain't even official! Here's the Soundscan numbers..

#50 XZIBIT FULL CIRCLE 16,659 999 375 17,418

^^That boy X to the Z flopped harder than Bisquick
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »
Wow, why all these L.A rappers keep floppin like that? 8)
Xzibit's first week sales still outsold every Bay record this year except for 40 & $hort.

LA>>>>Bay

Duh! No one else dropped after short yet!.. You need to be talking about why ain't nobody doin shit in your home town...
Bay >>>> L.A >>>>> Philly
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:31:58 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

d-nice

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »
What kills me is before a album comes out, people hype it, when it leaks, people are usually still high on it and say they will buy it. Once these soundscan numbers come out and they are low, people change their mind on the same album they were bumping the week before. It's like peer pressure or mind control not to like the album because "only 40,000 people copped it this week". If ya like the album, cool, bump it. If not leave it on the shelf or don't click the link.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2006, 12:27:45 PM »
I still didn't get a chance to buy the fuckin' album.

When my money grows its legs back and magically reappears I'm goin' to SUPPORT X and buy the album. I still didn't even get to hear it...Is it really that bad??

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2006, 12:30:23 PM »

When my money grows its legs back and magically reappears I'm goin' to SUPPORT X and buy the album. I still didn't even get to hear it...Is it really that bad??

lol. I think it's a pretty strong album.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »

lol. I think it's a pretty strong album.

Good...thats whats up.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »
Wow, why all these L.A rappers keep floppin like that? 8)
Xzibit's first week sales still outsold every Bay record this year except for 40 & $hort.

LA>>>>Bay

Duh! No one else dropped after short yet!.. You need to be talking about why ain't nobody doin shit in your home town...
Bay >>>> L.A >>>>> Philly

Big Rich did, so right away you should edit your first sentence. you bay guys hyped it up like he was really gonna move units. 1,128 in week 1 HAHAHA! Federation wont sell neither were the Pack.

Plus if your gonna diss me fine, but get your facts straight, I'm from Jersey not Philly. Just click on my name, or are you to dumb to do so?

However Philly=Cassidy  Jersey=Joe Buddens. They might not be releasing anything lately, but when they do, they put the entire bay to shame.

Jakubs

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2006, 04:16:04 PM »
Certainly not great numbers, but considering the #1 album debuted with only 176k+ it's not that bad. Especially since Diddy has insane amounts of money to spend on promotion.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

WestCoasta

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2006, 04:30:07 PM »
"Concentrate" is the worst Xzibit track of all time

Rick Rock musta ran out of ideas