Author Topic: Eagles vs Giants  (Read 733 times)

"THE" MoSav

Eagles vs Giants
« on: January 03, 2007, 04:36:36 PM »
Predcitions? This should be a great game Saturday Night. Make some predictions, then ill grace everyone with mine  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Eagles vs Giants
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 05:00:39 PM »
Man I think this is gona be a awesome game.

Eagles by a touchdown

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 05:35:19 PM »
Giants by two. I think in this game they could really get it together.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 05:58:02 PM »
giants 28 and eagles 21
tiki over 200 yds

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 06:10:37 PM »
giants 28 and eagles 21
tiki over 200 yds

Tiki isn't getting over 200 yeards. I think Eli is gonna be the one who has to win it for them

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 06:16:50 PM »
giants 28 and eagles 21
tiki over 200 yds

Tiki isn't getting over 200 yeards. I think Eli is gonna be the one who has to win it for them
rushing and receiving, tiki over 200

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 06:55:55 PM »
im takin giants, should be a decent game though...and i agree with sparegeez, elis gunna have to win it, and i think he will.
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 09:01:27 PM »
im takin giants, should be a decent game though...and i agree with sparegeez, elis gunna have to win it, and i think he will.

I disagree. Jim Johnson is probably the best defensive coordinator in the league and they Eagles have played ELI several teams, he'll be able to contain The Giants offense. Giants dont score more then 17. Eagles 23-17 winners.
Trust me Jim Johnsons defensive strategy will be the X Factor in the game..Hes a defensive genius, there defense has been fantastic lately...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

I disagree. Jim Johnson is probably the best defensive coordinator in the league and they Eagles have played ELI several teams, he'll be able to contain The Giants offense. Giants dont score more then 17. Eagles 23-17 winners.
Trust me Jim Johnsons defensive strategy will be the X Factor in the game..Hes a defensive genius, there defense has been fantastic lately...

He's gonna be blitzing like crazy but it Eli can get rid of that ball quickly it could be good for the giants.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 10:18:55 PM »
Eagles hands down, Eli Manning is over rated
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 12:16:13 AM »
eagles all over the giants

eli will lose it for them, jeff garcia will become the new jesus christ of philly, tiki will cry and jeremy shocky will throw a helmet or two

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 09:33:11 AM »

eli will lose it for them, jeff garcia will become the new jesus christ of philly, tiki will cry and jeremy shocky will throw a helmet or two

LOL! sounds like the Giants..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 09:34:15 AM »

He's gonna be blitzing like crazy but it Eli can get rid of that ball quickly it could be good for the giants.

He Blitzes guys that you have no idea are coming, Eli is much better when he has time to throw in the pocket, he doesnt like all that pressure. Eli is so overrated too. He a chance this weekend to prove me wrong..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 01:45:48 AM »

...and to add to that

plexico , will run his mouth like he's randy moss , terrelle owens, coach, will say ' i coached as good as anyone could out there", strahan will eat some subs with jared on the sideline

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 10:34:34 AM »

...and to add to that

plexico , will run his mouth like he's randy moss , terrelle owens, coach, will say ' i coached as good as anyone could out there", strahan will eat some subs with jared on the sideline

LOL
and LOL@ Tom Coughlin...There never gonna win with him. You can tell the players dont really respect him, nor follow his lead. The Giants are like a talented high school team, where everybody just does what they want, nobdoy plays disciplined except maybe Tiki..

The Best of 3 Worlds