Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet Interview" - Part 3 !!  (Read 2282 times)

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet Interview" - Part 3 !!
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2007, 09:27:22 AM »
I think some of yall need to lighten up on snoop

It is possible he didnt recognise the sample...i mean i didnt either cause i dont listen to eminem, so why is it so crazy to believe he may not have noticed it either?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2007, 09:33:40 AM »
snoop DOES have the same access to dre that em does,not only should the production list record speak for itself but as he told Nima in an interview, his whole camp would consider him selfish to fuck with just dre on an album plus he has to make political industry moves with new cats, hot cats, put new less talented people on, fuck with everyone he wants to fuck with. whenever HE wants to make the time, dre laces him with 3 beats and sometimes a verse: last meal, NL top dogg, BCT. and eminem was in the fucking way backseat when snoop wanted to DO A MOVIE with dre. trust, snoop has similar if not the same access to dre that Em does but I think he's hating on the things I said earlier.

also, i think dre still gives snoop bangers but 10 lil crips is one of the top 3 best songs on TBCT, you could put that song on a DR album from 95 and it wouldn't be out of place, that shit is brilliant, snoop rips it especially the break down "a whole lotta killin' when you're on the east siiiiide..." damn he rips that shit.

it's crazy that he didn't recognize it cause that single was fucking hugopolis and he personally knows eminem relatively well as well as his executive producer extremely well...given all that it's extremely unlikely he ain't heard it.

now....does it credit the dido sample in the booklet or is it just in our vault?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2007, 09:37:42 AM »
I think some of yall need to lighten up on snoop

It is possible he didnt recognise the sample...i mean i didnt either cause i dont listen to eminem, so why is it so crazy to believe he may not have noticed it either?

Yeah some are being harsh but that comes with the interview. Could be possible, but Stan was like the biggest singles or one of the biggest all over the country and it is credited in the booklet. Maybe he does not read his booklet either, I don't know. No body is really trippin off that, it was the answer he gave about Eminem and the song Stan. That shit did not have anything to do with the song.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:51:36 AM by d-nice »

d-nice

« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2007, 09:41:50 AM »
snoop DOES have the same access to dre that em does,not only should the production list record speak for itself but as he told Nima in an interview, his whole camp would consider him selfish to fuck with just dre on an album plus he has to make political industry moves with new cats, hot cats, put new less talented people on, fuck with everyone he wants to fuck with. whenever HE wants to make the time, dre laces him with 3 beats and sometimes a verse: last meal, NL top dogg, BCT. and eminem was in the fucking way backseat when snoop wanted to DO A MOVIE with dre. trust, snoop has similar if not the same access to dre that Em does but I think he's hating on the things I said earlier.

also, i think dre still gives snoop bangers but 10 lil crips is one of the top 3 best songs on TBCT, you could put that song on a DR album from 95 and it wouldn't be out of place, that shit is brilliant, snoop rips it especially the break down "a whole lotta killin' when you're on the east siiiiide..." damn he rips that shit.

it's crazy that he didn't recognize it cause that single was fucking hugopolis and he personally knows eminem relatively well as well as his executive producer extremely well...given all that it's extremely unlikely he ain't heard it.

now....does it credit the dido sample in the booklet or is it just in our vault?

-T

I think the Stan song is credited but I could be wrong. But either way both come from the Dido song.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
LAX is a cool track..... i thought it was good from day one......better than most other tracks on blue carpet

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2007, 09:58:18 AM »
after rereading the interview Snoop does sound bitter for some reason, maybe its all the legal bs he's going through but he shouldn't have taken it out on Nima, and going after Eminem when Em ain't that relevant in the game anymore sounds stupid, dude needs a reality check

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2007, 01:17:21 PM »
Thanks for all the comments thus far! keep them coming and remember, part 4 is coming next week!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »
Round Here is a diss song to Stan.  ;D He was killin me with the mock voice of Stan "Stan, I want to meet you, you are my favorite fan."! That shit was funny as hell. I could see Snoop making a video sitting outside Stan's house in the video blastin him when he comes outside. "Hey Stan, don't fuck around round here!" LMFAO!!!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 03:46:42 PM by d-nice »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »

LAX is a cool track..... i thought it was good from day one......better than most other tracks on blue carpet
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 03:36:47 PM by Real American »

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2007, 03:35:41 PM »
He was killin me with the mock voice of Stan "Stan, I want to meet you, you are my favorite fan."! That shit was funny as hell.

Yeah, that was great. It really made me laugh. ;D

d-nice

« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2007, 04:47:12 PM »
I would have laughed my ass off if Nima said the track Snoop produced for Damani was wack. I heard that one and it's bangin like D said.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2007, 06:22:29 PM »
Yeah the Damani track is pretty banging!

Part 4 will be dropping monday.

d-nice

« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2007, 06:25:39 PM »
Cool, props Nima. You got the internet going nuts like Paul Wall with this one. They are bugging out on the Allhiphop forums with the interview. All the thread says is "I don't listen to Eminem records, I am a gangsta." Snoop. LOL. They are hot as hell over there for this one and the shit is hilarious.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2007, 06:50:13 PM »
Dubcnn: Yeah, it felt good to hear Dre rap again!

Yeah, and I’m the only muthafucka that can get him to rapping again!

snoop thinks he's on titanic.. king of the bullshit.. hate his ego bullshit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2007, 03:49:44 AM »
Cool, props Nima. You got the internet going nuts like Paul Wall with this one. They are bugging out on the Allhiphop forums with the interview. All the thread says is "I don't listen to Eminem records, I am a gangsta." Snoop. LOL. They are hot as hell over there for this one and the shit is hilarious.

yeah i seen that shit, they goin crazy!!