Author Topic: Kurupt thoughts  (Read 1988 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Kurupt thoughts
« on: January 25, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »
Just heard 'keep it movin'" and what this as well as 1n 1 out tell me is that Kurupt is PERFECTLY capable of doing this whenever he sits down and write some shit. I've suspected for a long time that Kurupt freestyles most of his shit which would explain why he's so hit and miss.

also, have Kurupt and Soopafly worked together since the peace conference? cause i just heard talkin bout riccy and it's easily the hardest Kurupt diss I've ever heard. i can't believe some of the shit soopa said in that shit. is it confirmed that Kurupt's done tweak? that would disappoint me but eh.

peace-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

Re: Kurupt thoughts
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 05:13:48 PM »
They will be on some tracks together on The Big Squeeze and Soopafly did some tracks for Cali Iz Active and the Dogg Chit album. They cool now.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 05:26:41 PM »
word, i figured they were cool, but even if I'm not still mad at someone I may be hesitant to spend time with them you know?

thanks
+1
-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:43:39 PM »
word, i figured they were cool, but even if I'm not still mad at someone I may be hesitant to spend time with them you know?

thanks
+1
-T

True but I like the way Kurupt and Daz handled they beef. They left that shit in the past and started fresh. I wish Snoop could do that. You never hear Kurupt in interviews talking about the beef. He to me is the definition of a homeboy. Always repping DPGC and does not say anything bad about the crew. Even when they was beefing he stayed away from it until he could not take it anymore.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 05:45:49 PM »
his eat a dicc daz diss wasn't that hard of a diss. it was just like when you're friends being an asshole and you're like "eat a dick jeff..." or whoever, you ain't serious, you're just saying shut up and stop being a dick.

and i didn't change, he said 'i love yall' and shit like that, he stayed a real friend the whole time....how does Kurupt do that but not snoop? like with the crooked I situation awhile back or what?

and yeah, i've always thought of Kurupt as a good dude which is kinda why i don't wanna admit that he did tweak and shit.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 05:50:10 PM »
his eat a dicc daz diss wasn't that hard of a diss. it was just like when you're friends being an asshole and you're like "eat a dick jeff..." or whoever, you ain't serious, you're just saying shut up and stop being a dick.

and i didn't change, he said 'i love yall' and shit like that, he stayed a real friend the whole time....how does Kurupt do that but not snoop? like with the crooked I situation awhile back or what?

and yeah, i've always thought of Kurupt as a good dude which is kinda why i don't wanna admit that he did tweak and shit.

-T

I mean it is not like the rest of the crew is taking ginseng and taking they vitamins every day and Kurupt is the only junkie.

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »
Snoop acts like that because he got all the money and he likes the show run through him. That is why I can respect Daz's hustle all these years and Snoop is just now getting into the indie game.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 06:30:10 PM »
fuck snoop.  I see snoop trying to get down with "real" shit like daz doing indie hustling when snoop always been a busta being the "boss.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »
snoop opened a huge door to say the least but yeah I see what you're saying. i'm pretty damn sure daz is happy snoop's fucking with him again though.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 07:14:45 PM »
Daz is happy and he is self sufficent. He don't need Snoop to put music out.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »
word, I don't care that people say he contradicts himself, who doesn't? daz seems coo as fuck. him and kurupt for that matter, that's why i've always liked listening to them, they seem like cool dudes. just that down to earth ass gangsta style.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 07:27:10 PM »
word, I don't care that people say he contradicts himself, who doesn't? daz seems coo as fuck. him and kurupt for that matter, that's why i've always liked listening to them, they seem like cool dudes. just that down to earth ass gangsta style.

-T

And that is why I want them to make DPG albums on Daz's label. He has that trademark DP sound other than Dre, and we know Dre ain't working with DPG so I think just off of Daz doing this whole album Dogg Chit, it will be better than Cali Iz Active. And Kurupt always sounds better on Daz, Soopafly and Fred Wreck production.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 07:34:59 PM »
fred wreck's on dogg chit?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 07:39:36 PM »
fred wreck's on dogg chit?

-T

Nah, I don't think so. I was just saying that those 3 producers bring the best lyrically out of Kurupt.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »
and Dreezy, but yeah he don't fuck with them no more.

-T

westcoastavengers.com