Author Topic: "I Dont Think So" - Western Union  (Read 221 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
"I Dont Think So" - Western Union
« on: January 31, 2007, 08:45:33 PM »
I was wondering why this track wasnt talked about more. Am I just late or the only person that like it? Soopafly produced, kind of wishing it would have been used on C.I.A or replacing "Like This" on TBCT, but overall I suppose the new talent needs it moreso than the veterans. I think If they continue getting beats like this from Soopa they should be set for a noteworthy debut. Lyrically these guys are consistent and worth the while, all they need is production to match. So anyway, thoughts on Western union or this track specifically?

WestCoasta

Re: "I Dont Think So" - Western Union
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 08:49:38 PM »
it is actually a pretty good track

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 06:11:19 AM »
I was wondering why this track wasnt talked about more. Am I just late or the only person that like it? Soopafly produced, kind of wishing it would have been used on C.I.A or replacing "Like This" on TBCT, but overall I suppose the new talent needs it moreso than the veterans. I think If they continue getting beats like this from Soopa they should be set for a noteworthy debut. Lyrically these guys are consistent and worth the while, all they need is production to match. So anyway, thoughts on Western union or this track specifically?

Rick Rock produced the track, not soopafly

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 06:18:36 AM »
^Yup! Tracks sick, the response when we premiered it last year was fantastic! everyone loved the interchange of the artists mixing it up, something few groups do these days and the fact they show great chemistry on the track!

plus bad lucc drops a discrete shoutout to dubcnn in his lyrics! who else notices it? :-)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 10:06:21 AM »

Rick Rock produced the track, not soopafly
No, THX produced it!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »
No he didnt, Rick Rock did, we premiered it, straight from lucc's mouth...

http://www.dubcnn.com/arc6-2006.html#newsitem1152987246,3455,

Westurn Union - I Don't Think So (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Produced By. Rick Rock)

Westurn Union & Snoop Say "I Don't Think So" (Premiere) - July 15, 2006 By : Rud

It was only a matter of time before it happened and happen it has, the new look Westurn Union comprising of founding members Bad Lucc and Damani with new addition Soopafly have been in the studio knocking out hits. Now dubcnn has been on the pulse with the group from the start so this comes as no surprise to us however it may to some readers who have been sleeping.

The group has been working on material over the past month and working with some of the biggest names in the game.

Only in an update earlier today we outlined Snoop Dogg's commitment to this group and his decision to back them and the music they were creating and as such has jumped on the groups first music release to the world.

We are proud to exclusivly premiere the single entitled "I Don't Think So" which is produced by Rick Rock and features guest vocals from Snoop Dogg. Staying true to group form the banging new track sees the members trader lines back and forth. The best thing about the track? The chemistry! As a collective it most definitely works, they compliment one another and the flows are all on point - could this be the start of something major - we think so! I urge you all to judge for yourselves and grab this dubcnn exclusive right now!

Westurn Union - I Don't Think So (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Produced By. Rick Rock)

Stay tuned for the latest on Westurn Union right here on dubcnn, visit their MySpace page and drop feedback on this joint over at the or at the Dubcnn Forums.

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 10:14:34 AM »
Thats right!  My bad!  I remember seeing that too! 

Good looking on the correction Rud!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 10:17:41 AM »
Thats right!  My bad!  I remember seeing that too! 

Good looking on the correction Rud!

All good man ;)

Intriago33

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 10:25:56 AM »
^Yup! Tracks sick, the response when we premiered it last year was fantastic! everyone loved the interchange of the artists mixing it up, something few groups do these days and the fact they show great chemistry on the track!

plus bad lucc drops a discrete shoutout to dubcnn in his lyrics! who else notices it? :-)

I haven't bumped it in a while, but wernt it smth like "westcoastrydaz, dub you the senate"..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »
I haven't bumped it in a while, but wernt it smth like "westcoastrydaz, dub you the senate"..

yea almost ;D  "westcoastryding, dub you the senate" ;D props!

Intriago33

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 10:55:07 AM »

yea almost ;D  "westcoastryding, dub you the senate" ;D props!

I orginally typed that, but then re-changed it, seemed wrong for some reason  ;D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 11:00:33 AM »
hehe ;D props!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 12:16:14 PM »
Props

IzUwitIt

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »
shit bangs in the car, & agree it should have made the BCT instead of 'Like This'