Author Topic: Young Teazy Delivers "Suburban Talk" On Debut (Dubb"N"It/Sly Boogy)  (Read 59 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dont Sleep on this!!

http://www.dubcnn.com

Audio & Links Direct

Young Teazy Delivers "Suburban Talk" On Debut - March 28, 2007 By : Rud

Keeping a healthy blend of both unsigned, upcoming artists and established, mainstream stars is often a difficult factor to balance. At Dubcnn we have always looked to strike that exact balance and today is no different. Today we introduce an artist originally from Compton, CA, now residing in the Moreno Valley.

Young Teazy aka Da Boy Feva is 24 years of age and credits artists inlcuding Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., Snoop Dogg, The Game, Lil Wayne and 50 Cent as his core influences of his music. From childhood ambitions of becoming a lawyer or a singer he, by the age of 12, had begun listening to artists including Eazy E and the Geto Boys.

This early introduction gave him the drive to learn the art of rapping and crafting music. Now nearing his mid-twenties Young Teazy has developed a unique style and is determined that Hip-Hop is the industry he wants to unleash it on.

Now regular readers may already be asking "Do I know this artist?" - indeed many of you will however perhaps not in the form of a solo artist; Young Teazy is from the previously dubcnn featured group Dubb"N"It. Last year we released the then first track from Young Teazy's planned debut album "Suburban Talk" with Sly Boogy entitled "Ass Up". [see; New Music From Dubb"N"It & Sly Boogy.]

Since then Young Teazy has released his debut "Suburban Talk" to widespread acclaim and he and the rest of Dubb"N"It are currently on a "God Bless The Negative" Tour with Frank Nitty around local High Schools as they look to make 2007 their year.

Today we want to focus on Young Teazy and the "Suburban Talk" release which includes production from upcoming producers such as Mac Ross, Noriega, E-Mac and Fenom all from Moreno Valley, Ca. The album features the other artists from Dubb"N"It including Young Faze, J-Porter and E-Mac. Below is the full album tracklist and five exclusive cuts for you to check out.

01) Intro-Bells
02) Dont Stunt
03) Get Fresh
04) Ride Wit Me
05) Money Train
06) Higher
07) This Boi Heavy
08) Down
09) I Dont C None Of U'all
10) Get Down
11) On 3's
12) Ice Cream
13) Suburban Talk
14) Break You Off
15) This Pimp
16) Cali Dro
17) On It Like
18) The Fix
19) Gone

Check out this new and exclusive music and make sure you hit up the official Dubb"N"It MySpace page for more information and audio. Any artists, labels or executives looking to speak with Young Teazy or the Dubb"N"It collective can contact them their also. Stay tuned for the latest news on Young Teazy and Dubb"N"It on dubcnn including a new album "Black Flag Association" due later this year. Readers from the Inland Empire can hear Young Teazy on 99.1 KGGI with the current single "Go Home" featuring Blitz 1, J-Porter, and Jessica.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network