Author Topic: Young Hootie Drops "The Culmination" For Free Download (GMalone/Problem/TinyDoo)  (Read 261 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Mixtape Download Page - drop feedback as hootie will check it out!
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/younghootie/

Young Hootie Drops "The Culmination" For Free Download - April 24, 2007 By : Rud

2005 was the first time we introduced you to Mark Breezy and Black TK's Larceny Entertainment when they unleashed the debut mixtape from Compton sensation, Young Hootie. That mixtape was followed by "Prince Of The Bity" which earned a 3 out of 5 Dubcnn Review rating and a spot as Unsigned Hype in The Source Magazine.

Since then Young Hootie has been working hard recording new music and featuring on a host of mixtapes from various DJ's and alongside other artists.

Today he is back on dubcnn providing our readers with his latest solo mixtape "The Culmination" for free download. This latest tape which features artists including, Tiny Doo, G. Malone, Problem, Kila Krock, El Dorado Red and B-Dot is sure to get people talking once again.

The mixtape, available for download and full tracklisting via the link below, showcases Young Hootie at his best; with lyrical variety and an ability to hold your attention throughout. He is one MC that deserves to be noticed and recognised for his talent, certainly a name to look out for as the year progresses.

Dubcnn & Larceny Entertainment Present: Young Hootie - The Culmination (Mixtape Download)

Stay with dubcnn for the latest on Larceny Entertainment and Young Hootie and ensure you visit their Official site and MySpace pages.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Blu Lacez

http://www.dubcnn.com/

Mixtape Download Page - drop feedback as hootie will check it out!
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/younghootie/

Young Hootie Drops "The Culmination" For Free Download - April 24, 2007 By : Rud

2005 was the first time we introduced you to Mark Breezy and Black TK's Larceny Entertainment when they unleashed the debut mixtape from Compton sensation, Young Hootie. That mixtape was followed by "Prince Of The Bity" which earned a 3 out of 5 Dubcnn Review rating and a spot as Unsigned Hype in The Source Magazine.

Since then Young Hootie has been working hard recording new music and featuring on a host of mixtapes from various DJ's and alongside other artists.

Today he is back on dubcnn providing our readers with his latest solo mixtape "The Culmination" for free download. This latest tape which features artists including, Tiny Doo, G. Malone, Problem, Kila Krock, El Dorado Red and B-Dot is sure to get people talking once again.

The mixtape, available for download and full tracklisting via the link below, showcases Young Hootie at his best; with lyrical variety and an ability to hold your attention throughout. He is one MC that deserves to be noticed and recognised for his talent, certainly a name to look out for as the year progresses.

Dubcnn & Larceny Entertainment Present: Young Hootie - The Culmination (Mixtape Download)

Stay with dubcnn for the latest on Larceny Entertainment and Young Hootie and ensure you visit their Official site and MySpace pages.

^^ Props On dis!1

Will Checkback wit Sum Feedback, once am done listening To This!

prop Once Again!

Blu
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 07:22:42 AM by Blu Lacez »

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't seem to get the download to work.

XaNdEr

Huh, this mixtape was online for months now, i got it in january.  ???

It is a tight mixtape.  8)

Blu Lacez

Mixtape Is tite..but can't seem to fully appreicate it!! :'(

perhaps it's not my thing..but props on Hootie!!

I'll get back to listenin to it again!!!

props Once Again!

Blu!

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Keep up with the feedback everyone...don't sleep on this!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Yeah i listened to it time ago, some larceny guy posted it on dis board...I agree with Blu Lacez, its ite. I cant proper appreciate it since some of the tunez arent really my style, but hes got flow no doubt. +1.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Bump.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Tight mixtape,always been a Hootie fan since Young Compton  8)

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
yea its a good tape :)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Nice mixtape. "Grindin" is my favorite joint off there. 8)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Mixtape Is tite..but can't seem to fully appreicate it!! :'(

perhaps it's not my thing..but props on Hootie!!

I'll get back to listenin to it again!!!

props Once Again!

Blu!
Yeah i listened to it time ago, some larceny guy posted it on dis board...I agree with Blu Lacez, its ite. I cant proper appreciate it since some of the tunez arent really my style, but hes got flow no doubt. +1.

:sleep: yall sleepin! this mixtape is MADD! :o