Author Topic: Kurupt: The Real Against Tha Grain (E.P.) Info and a lil statement  (Read 1487 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
against tha grain EP sampler: http://www.zdfile.com/browse.php?brw=vifil&idfil=1223

since my og thread disappeared without any reason and people asked for more info about this release i decided to make a new one

oh and the publisher statet on  mr makaveli.net and another forum that suge knight owns the master tapes and kurupt got paid for the against the grain album which included those songs
and that all these songs were meant to be released
and that even  daz sold the negative dpg dvd after they squashed their beef
"This release is not to stir up controversy, this is simply to deliver the songs that the fans wanted on Against Tha Grain."  8)

Kurupt : The Real Against Tha Grain (Tha E.P.) No Edits. No Censorship. No Feelings!
1. Against Tha Grain
(feat. Eastwood, Y.A.)
2. U Dont Know Who U ****in' Wit
(feat. Kokane)
3. No Vaseline Part 2
4. One Thangs Fo Sho
5. One Thangs Fo Sho (Reprise)
(Danny Boy)
6. Holocause 3000 (Bonus Song)
(feat Eastwood, Gail Gotti)
7. Just U and Me (Bonus Song)
8. Outro

possible future releases

Petey "Same Eyez On Me" (has song w/ 2pac)
NINA (has song w/ 2pac)
Danny Boy 96' Album (has songs w/ 2pac)
OFTB Volume 2 (has songs w/ 2pac)
Tha Realest Death Row Dayz (2CD)
Crooked I Say Hi To The Bad Guy
Dr. Dre Tha Death Row Instrumentals (2CD
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 03:03:54 AM by Inmate »

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Kurupt: The Real Against Tha Grain (E.P.) Info and a lil statement
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 03:55:17 AM »

"This release is not to stir up controversy, this is simply to deliver the songs that the fans wanted on Against Tha Grain."  8)

True. That's all we want... some good muzic. I don't care about the DPG beef since they reunited

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:49:03 AM »
Inmate = oneoone

thanx

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 04:54:40 AM »
Inmate = oneoone

thanx
not true....and please stop spreading this bs before someone believes it

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 05:06:13 AM »
they don't give a fuck about the fans, they want money.

15 dollars for 8 tracks ::)... real bargain

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 05:43:50 AM »
I'll leave this thread open so everybody can read my message, as to why I removed the info to order this off the original message.

It's as simple as this. You guys are selling a Kurupt CD, that Kurupt does not want out there. He agree'd with the original Against The Grain that was released, but WITHOUT these tracks. Now these same tracks are being sold and are generating money.

I think obviously you will understand my point that I remove information about an artist's CD that that same artist does not want released.

I removed your original thread, but I'll let this one open so people can know WHY i removed the ordering information.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 05:47:49 AM »
lmao at deathrow fans in 2007
how does it feel to be the last of a dying breed?  8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 05:55:08 AM »
I'll leave this thread open so everybody can read my message, as to why I removed the info to order this off the original message.

It's as simple as this. You guys are selling a Kurupt CD, that Kurupt does not want out there. He agree'd with the original Against The Grain that was released, but WITHOUT these tracks. Now these same tracks are being sold and are generating money.

I think obviously you will understand my point that I remove information about an artist's CD that that same artist does not want released.

I removed your original thread, but I'll let this one open so people can know WHY i removed the ordering information.

first im not involved in this release...and  2nd no i dont understand that ....jt released a game album, daz sold a kurupt album,  we are talking about bootlegs or albums with no direct involvement by the artist  here on tha forum every day
and all of a sudden its a problem? because its kurupt your little dpg homeboy???
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 05:58:51 AM by Inmate »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 05:58:52 AM »

first im not involved in this release...and  2nd no i dont understand that ....jt released a game album, daz sold a kurupt album,  we are talking about bootlegs or albums with no direct involvement by the artist every day here on tha forum
and all of a sudden its a problem? because its kurupt your little dpg homeboy???

I knew you would say that.

Let me explain, no it has nothing to do with Kurupt being my "little dpg homeboy".

When JT sold a Game album, (which I don't think we even advertised), Game never hollered at us to let us know he was against that record. If he did, we wouldn't have advertised it (which we didn't anyway).

Same thing goes with Daz releasing a Kurupt album. At the end of the day, the opinion of the actual recording artist who's CD is being released matters the most to me, so if that artist does not agree with a record coming out, I'm not going to advertise it, or let it be advertised on dubcnn.

You feel me?

Nothing to do with the specific person Kurupt, or Death Row, or am7 or whoeve, it's just by principle.

shaydee

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 06:04:32 AM »
Yo Nima u should tell Kurupt that his former webmaster (am7) and crooked i's webamster (nino brown) are the ones selling it.. oneoone is their company... let kurupt know homie!!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 06:06:39 AM »
Yo Nima u should tell Kurupt that his former webmaster (am7) and crooked i's webamster (nino brown) are the ones selling it.. oneoone is their company... let kurupt know homie!!!!

Kurupt read everything that was said in the thread... What he's saying makes sense... I'm not getting any more involved in that than I already am...

shaydee

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 06:12:40 AM »
Suge is giving them albums to sell.... they gon sell Crooked I's Say Hi To The Bad Guy soon.... add tselley77 on AIM, he knows all about it... 2real from westside2real told him tha truth about it all...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 06:17:01 AM »
Suge is giving them albums to sell.... they gon sell Crooked I's Say Hi To The Bad Guy soon.... add tselley77 on AIM, he knows all about it... 2real from westside2real told him tha truth about it all...

Wow, somebody is not gonna like you. lol.

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 06:21:34 AM »

Complete b/s. Also Scott is not involved in this shit remove his name.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 06:22:27 AM »

first im not involved in this release...and  2nd no i dont understand that ....jt released a game album, daz sold a kurupt album,  we are talking about bootlegs or albums with no direct involvement by the artist every day here on tha forum

I knew you would say that.

Let me explain, no it has nothing to do with Kurupt being my "little dpg homeboy".

When JT sold a Game album, (which I don't think we even advertised), Game never hollered at us to let us know he was against that record. If he did, we wouldn't have advertised it (which we didn't anyway).

Same thing goes with Daz releasing a Kurupt album. At the end of the day, the opinion of the actual recording artist who's CD is being released matters the most to me, so if that artist does not agree with a record coming out, I'm not going to advertise it, or let it be advertised on dubcnn.

You feel me?

Nothing to do with the specific person Kurupt, or Death Row, or am7 or whoeve, it's just by principle.
hmm i dont know what to say...this is a forum for everyone ..since when decides a rapper whats been posted on a net forum...if there  is a new record out no matter who releases that shit i want to talk about it..
nobody forces you to start big time ads for it but ...removing posts about it is straight censoring