Author Topic: Kurupt: The Real Against Tha Grain (E.P.) Info and a lil statement  (Read 1497 times)

~Lucien~

Re: Kurupt: The Real Against Tha Grain (E.P.) Info and a lil statement
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2007, 07:12:20 PM »
the funny thing is... all these threads are great promotion for that piece of shit EP
the people who will release this are laughing right now... is that what we want?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2007, 07:15:32 PM »
I'm down with this board being pro-DPG just look at the color scheme LOL

furthermore, this board started in the dre forums which were very pro-dpgc as well and this board always was too.

FURTHERMORE, this is not an american city hall, it is a website owned by a few cats who are gracious enough to attempt to give us as much freedom as possible without undermining their own affairs/objectives, if you had a website, would you want someone fucking up your relations/agendas over some amendment that doesn't even apply to you? (nima's in europe somewhere, right? iranian living in germany right?)

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Quadruple OG

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2007, 05:09:16 PM »
I'll give the forum credit, since they are now working with a variety of artists, the bias had to be toned down a lot to keep a good business relationship with some of the artists

papa-smurf

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »
Man just release the crooked i say hi to the bad guy album,Since crooked i not a bitch,he not gonna bitch about it getting released,he even said he dont care if suge release all the shit he recorded over there,crooked a real nigga man,a stand up nigga,he the only west rapper thats repersenting the west the right way,thats why he be all over LA with no body guards and get love,he could go in the hoods and get love,cant bobody from the dogg pound go 2 any hood or anywhere in LA,kurupt cant even go 2 his on hood,u never see them niggas in LA or anywhere,and crooked  the only westcoast artist stood up and dissed dmx 2,so to tell u the truth,Fuck kurupt and all the westcoast rappers that dont stand up and give they opion on DMX slick talk about the west,suga free the only westcoast rapper that dont need 2 speak up on DMX interview, im a continue 2 support suga free,He a pimp rapper oh and ice cube a westcoast og,he dont need 2 say shit,But Fuck everybody else,Kurupt,

I was down with the dog pound and supporting them,even tho i knew yall always been fake,But fuck kurupt and the dogg pound,i a send u a picture of me,I dont give a fuck if u know what i look like,
U a bitch,u aint gonna do shit,fucc yall studio gangstas,spider loc said kurupt be gettin his ass whooped by gail gotti and all kurupt bitch ass said was that is his opion,kuupt talking about u dont want me 2 turn back into teh old me,nigga please,u aint never did shit,u never gang banged,or even did shit,Tray d the only real gangsta thats from the dogg pound,or was from the dogg pound,
and snoop snitched on him,fuck yall scary ass niggas,
we seen daz punk ass get scared of hot dollar

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:48 PM »
the funny thing is... all these threads are great promotion for that piece of shit EP
the people who will release this are laughing right now... is that what we want?
lol kurupt must be getting his little cut.he gave the ep biggggg promo doin his interview  ;)

Al Bundy

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2007, 12:07:01 PM »
lol kurupt must be getting his little cut.he gave the ep biggggg promo doin his interview  ;)

he isn't getting shit. it's a bootleg

XaNdEr

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2007, 01:33:49 AM »

Oh yeah, i forgot, now at least 20 people will buy it.  ::)

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »

Oh yeah, i forgot, now at least 20 people will buy it.  ::)
thats double the people that wanted it before he started getting excited. ::)