Author Topic: 50 Cent - Amusement Park [Video]  (Read 2234 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: 50 Cent - Amusement Park [Video]
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2007, 01:15:31 PM »
^ Well thats your opinion junior, I really don't want to argue with you the difference between a fact, and an opinion, because somewhere during your e-thugin life you should've been told that.

Was One Blood better then "Come and Get Me" and "Straight to tha Bank"? I don't think so, but you do. SO logic dictates that it is your opinion, and thus what you said was not true. OK. You should be paying me for these simple lessons man, you have a lot to learn.

junior? clown i could school you on anything in hiphop, outside hiphop....now go listen to some of that magic stick joints you be bumpin, do not act like I you don't know kid

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2007, 01:22:19 PM »
^ More hypocritical posts hommie. Facts and opinions are different things. What you think you can do, and what you can do are two very different things. So please, stop your bs "clown i could school you on anything in hiphop, outside hiphop". Don't make things personal, and I won't have to. Lets act like the gentlemen that we are.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 01:30:39 PM »
^^^lol you start it by saying shit like i got alot to learn and then tell me not to take it personally? lol.....dawg I know the difference between a fact and an opinion....and in my opinion i could school you on hip 24/7....i mean anyone who can bump 50cent and his gunit group on a regular and then try dissin a game fan is jokes...nigga im 22 years old, i aint some kid who bought an eminem cd and was introduced to hiphop and then learnt about who dr dre is...I aint saying that is you, but homie i was raised on this shit...i know the difference between wack and dope (strong opinion,lol) I aint got nuttin against you but when you come tryna diss my posts you better expect a reply homie.....

oh and about you constantly hating on game, that shit aint opinion, its a fact that most of the time you be hating on him, don't reny it...

thats enough shit for me, i aint never been ten posts back and forth ruining a thread type of brother, so whether you like what I say or not, that is it

im out...

doctors advocate>massacre...curtis another massacre?...amusment park, straight to the bank = weak....maybe the rest of the album is banging

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2007, 01:45:55 PM »
oh about the vid, looks like some money was actually spent on this....def not a vid for 50 cent though still, should have been a video for the pussycat dolls or someshit....not for a hiphop star who's acts 'gangsta'...haha 50 def lost some wieght and been training hard for this though still, he in crazy shape right now....horrible song though still..........and I have nuttin against songs for bitches, I aint on no gay tip....21 questions = heated....this = garbage....and the video does not help, its high budget but and shit for a joint which aint even first single BUT this shit is a video for a pop star, not a hiphop star.....they could have had bitches and everything else, does not make it change that this is video weak

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »
Theres not much difference between 21 Questions and this song. Same cheesy/ catchy lyrics, "seductive" beat and aimed at chicks. Only differnce is that Nate is on the hook and thats what people find wrong with 50s chicks songs these days imo, that he does it all by himself.

Lyrical G, can you honestly say that if 50 released 21 Questions today you wouldnt diss it ? Truth please.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
First he was a candy shop and his dick was a lollipop

Now he is an amusement park and his dick is a rollercoaster

This guy is a fucking joke. But the sad thing is, this will be number 1 on all charts for many weeks - god knows how, but it will. Its all about promotion these days.

RIP Hip Hop

On a side note, the state of hip hop has actually forced me into exploring other genres and I probably listen to more indie rock than hip hop these days. Quiet dissapointing

lol.

+1

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2007, 03:07:40 PM »
Theres not much difference between 21 Questions and this song. Same cheesy/ catchy lyrics, "seductive" beat and aimed at chicks. Only differnce is that Nate is on the hook and thats what people find wrong with 50s chicks songs these days imo, that he does it all by himself.

Lyrical G, can you honestly say that if 50 released 21 Questions today you wouldnt diss it ? Truth please.

Hah, I like that question. Back then, 50 did have crazy credibility, as opposed to now (speaking from popular dubcc opinion). Any track he puts out now will be perceived differently - that's only natural. We can only try as hard as we can to be objective, time after time.

"I'll be your teddy bear" versus "I'll love you like a fat kid loves cake"?

I don't know - at least the cake-line was funny. The whole song 21 Questions seemed to have its purpose and it came across as sincere (at least it did to me). An extremely solid hook (thank you Nate Dogg indeed), a well written whole... That song did something. It had its cheesy moments, but it was put together nicely.
I've only heard Amusement Park once now, but you can't deny it has "attempt" written all over it. It's art imitating art; 50 trying to build another hit off a huge pile of cheesy non-substantial one-liners. It's not unbearable, but don't start listening to the music consciously. Have it playing in the background whatsoever, it'll be okay, but don't consciously listen to it if you mind enjoying yourself.

Being as objective as I can be - Amusement Park still is watered down.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2007, 03:23:52 PM »
Fair enough Elvez, about that line comparison you oughtta compare "Ill love you like a fat kid loves cake" with ""Now watch me, as I put a rabbit out of hat then you can use the rabbit, all over your cat." (vibrator noise in the background). Both funny.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:26:39 PM by Timbo the king »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2007, 03:27:58 PM »

only difference that nate is on the hook?

there is a HUGE difference in these two songs....lemme break shit down for you cuz you always accusing me of only feeling shit in the past and nothing new,lol....i like new shit too mang, i just need to hear some shit which is dope first....whether 21 questions was released today or in 1980 i couldnt give a fuck homie

let me break down the differences in the joints.....actually let me start by the similarities....

the both joints made with bitches in mind

now lets break down the differences...

21 questions had a dope concept, it was abot a cat in cell, about all these questions that come up in a brothers head........you see its a joint that for the bitches but its a ballers anthem too....nobody but that "gay" cats hated on this shit when it dropped....its like snoop - beautiful....that is a joint for the ladies but its dope....wack is amusement park, candy shop.....

which reminds me, candy shop and amusement park are pretty much exactly the same, this is hugely different...

other differences, nate is on the hook and drops a hook with swagger, how you gone hate on the hook....50 verses on 2` questions, laid back but serious, had energy, asked good shit....even the silly lines like "i love you like a fat kid love cake" got love....this is horrible....50 sounds horrible on this......

this is nothing about whether a joint is new or old....i'm sure there will be joints on 50's album which are bangin BUT this is garbage....why you tryna defend it?.....to even compare this to 21 questions to me strange....seriously....

so would I have liked 21 questions today in comparison to when it actually dropped, fo sho....in all truth, I aint never grabbed rope nor shall i ever, i only speak my opinion which i believe is truth...

Oh and i think you have accused me of only liking old shit before aswell but I think your being short sighted just when it comes to your favourite rappers...like 50/eminem/mobb and so on.......

to me eminem, 50,mobb, jigga (as an album, not denying the skill he has), snoop,....(my favourite rapper alive) all dropped there weakest efforts ever or in along ass time with there last releases, so it has nothing to do with me not liking new shit, its more to do with me not feeling there shit because they have not dropped anything worth listening to in more than a minute....special regards to 50/eminem in that because i cannot remember the last time i really felt these two cats dropping something amazing....

now that being said there is stuff that has dropped recently, or has dropped that i either like alot of feel it was better than the stuff that has been released in the past.......it may just not be someone you like or feel the need to constantly defend

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2007, 03:28:29 PM »
Fair enough Elvez, about that line comparison you oughtta compare "Ill love you like a fat kid loves cake" with ""Now watch me, as I put a rabbit out of hat then you can use the rabbit, all over your cat." (vibrator noise in the background). Both funny.
you feeling this joint?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2007, 03:32:44 PM »
oh and about joints for the ladies, aint nuttin wrong with that, we aint the only people who cop cd's, they just gotta be dope, i couldnt care if a joint is made with ladies in mind or a rabbit, if it bangs, its good enough for me

pz

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2007, 03:35:09 PM »
Its better than Candy Shop, like I said it reminds me of 50s rnb songs on his old mixtapes over other people beats, he sounds more relaxed, not forced but still the review for the song is "alright." Thought it was wack at first, then it grew on me a lil bit.

Aint trying to defend anything, especially not this song, to me still 21 Questions and this aint much different. 21 Q is better but not much. Because no matter how you twist it:

a) lyrics: weak on both
b) beat: equal, both seductive effect
c) chours: nate wins
d) catchy: both

Elvez pretty much sumed it up the best:

Back then, 50 did have crazy credibility, as opposed to now (speaking from popular dubcc opinion). Any track he puts out now will be perceived differently - that's only natural. We can only try as hard as we can to be objective, time after time.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:36:54 PM by Timbo the king »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2007, 03:43:30 PM »
Its better than Candy Shop, like I said it reminds me of 50s rnb songs on his old mixtapes over other people beats, he sounds more relaxed, not forced but still the review for the song is "alright." Thought it was wack at first, then it grew on me a lil bit.

Aint trying to defend anything, especially not this song, to me still 21 Questions and this aint much different. 21 Q is better but not much. Because no matter how you twist it:

a) lyrics: weak on both
b) beat: equal, both seductive effect
c) chours: nate wins
d) catchy: both

Elvez pretty much sumed it up the best:

Back then, 50 did have crazy credibility, as opposed to now (speaking from popular dubcc opinion). Any track he puts out now will be perceived differently - that's only natural. We can only try as hard as we can to be objective, time after time.

aint nuttin to twist homie

lyrics - 21 questions easily whether you just want to look at it from a writing perspective or song writing....easily 21 questions
beat - 21 questions, possibly this if your more into seductive sounds
chorus - clearly nate
catchy - clearly 21 questions....that was hit certified as it showed at the time, this will get spins, but it will not be a 21 questions....amusement park is catchy to you? i bumped it once without the video and twice with the video, i do not think I will ever bump that joint again unless I hear it in a club

21 questions > respected hit
amusement park - kinda wack...

and this is coming from me being objective(as usual), not strings attached homie

pz

rik

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
You keep saying it's better than Candy Shop, so, it still isn't good.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2007, 03:46:45 PM »
yeah candy shop is horrible BUT it had much more hit potential than this which is horrible and will get spins more off 50 being 50 rather than the quality of the joint