Author Topic: How many people here like Akon?  (Read 657 times)

Chief

Re: How many people here like Akon?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 05:31:41 AM »
Akon is mad dope

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 05:52:47 AM »
Akon is a good artist, but he oversaturated himself this year... Soon everybody is gonna be tired of his ass, because he's on EVERY fuckin song... same thing with T-Pain... it would be a lot smarter to space out your appearances more... I mean Akon's even started to recycle his own choruses...

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 06:08:00 AM »
akon is dope. i don't think he's very talented or will last more then a year but at the same time i like a few of his hooks. they all sort of sound the same so i think people will get bored with him pretty soon.

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 06:15:08 AM »
I don't mind his music - it's far from great to me, but at the same time it's anything but disgraceful. At least I won't have to turn off the radio when his music comes on, that's fair enough already. However, with all these incidents lately, I'm with Xander on that one. I think he's a savage, and he should be treated as such. Those that lack respect for others should not gain respect themselves.

Paul

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 06:23:36 AM »

His producer qualities are kinda cool too, i mean in this era who can say they produce the majority of their album themselves? Maybe Kanye West and Dre, Akon really is a great producer, and his last album was bangin'.  8)

funkyfreshintheflesh

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 08:09:06 AM »
from the pics of the 14 year old i saw... she looked hot.. nice body.... looks older than 14l

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 08:35:12 AM »
Akon is a good artist, but he oversaturated himself this year... Soon everybody is gonna be tired of his ass, because he's on EVERY fuckin song... same thing with T-Pain... it would be a lot smarter to space out your appearances more... I mean Akon's even started to recycle his own choruses...

That's exactly what it is. He's capitalizing on his hype, but it'll kill his hype at the same time too. It won't be long before some other R&B singer takes his place.
I bet that Ne-Yo received TONS of requests from rappers for doing a hook, yet we haven't heard him on many songs, which is a wise move. He limited himself to doing the "Make You Better"-hook for Fab, and that's about it I think.

You gotta know when to disappear for a while from the scene, because the pop audience grows tired of artists very quickly. Some artists don't seem to understand that rule.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 08:47:05 AM »
typical hating coming from a fagget....its nuthin new around here...someone blows up and dubcc loathes him....by the way i like akon...

why does it have to be typical hating when someone blows up, maybe he truly doesn't like Akon, by your standards you are the typical Akon dickrider ::)

look around...its obvious...i'm spitting the facts...u must not post around here much...cuz if u did i'd tell u to delete ur post then ur account for ur retarted statement

Obviously you dont post much around here because Ive been around a lot longer than you have, you have said nothing in either of those posts to validate your statement.  You come down on dude for not liking Akon and calling him a typical hater, although and you can check this if you want, Akon has always had mixed reviews on this bored, BEFORE he "blew up", so, by your own standard you are officially an Akon dickrider, delete your account, and quit bein so butthurt cuz homeboy doesnt like Akon.

i aint no fuckin akon dickrider u piece of shit...i aintnever  even had dude as an avatar or sig bitch! check yo self...cuz u must be a dipshit dickrider cuz u got that ugly ass pink logo in ur sig....FAGGOT

XaNdEr

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »

That's exactly what it is. He's capitalizing on his hype, but it'll kill his hype at the same time too. It won't be long before some other R&B singer takes his place.
I bet that Ne-Yo received TONS of requests from rappers for doing a hook, yet we haven't heard him on many songs, which is a wise move. He limited himself to doing the "Make You Better"-hook for Fab, and that's about it I think.

You gotta know when to disappear for a while from the scene, because the pop audience grows tired of artists very quickly. Some artists don't seem to understand that rule.

There's truth in both posts quoted but don't forget that everything in this era is quickly over. One day you're the star next day you gotta live with a fucked up deal. I would probably do the same if i was Akon, make as much money possible right now and establish my name right now, then in the future just kick back a little and enjoy my stardom.

If he would lay low for now who garantuees him that he's still wanted when he drops new shit?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 09:58:34 AM »
As an Artist dude is good but his voice gets annoying after a while even though he go some cool songs

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 10:26:30 AM »

There's truth in both posts quoted but don't forget that everything in this era is quickly over. One day you're the star next day you gotta live with a fucked up deal. I would probably do the same if i was Akon, make as much money possible right now and establish my name right now, then in the future just kick back a little and enjoy my stardom.

If he would lay low for now who garantuees him that he's still wanted when he drops new shit?

yeah you gotta go for it when you have an opportunity as good as his. if he is out of the spot light he could be out for good so i think it makes sense to get as big as he can while he can.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 10:54:45 AM »
typical hating coming from a fagget....its nuthin new around here...someone blows up and dubcc loathes him....by the way i like akon...

why does it have to be typical hating when someone blows up, maybe he truly doesn't like Akon, by your standards you are the typical Akon dickrider ::)

look around...its obvious...i'm spitting the facts...u must not post around here much...cuz if u did i'd tell u to delete ur post then ur account for ur retarted statement

Obviously you dont post much around here because Ive been around a lot longer than you have, you have said nothing in either of those posts to validate your statement.  You come down on dude for not liking Akon and calling him a typical hater, although and you can check this if you want, Akon has always had mixed reviews on this bored, BEFORE he "blew up", so, by your own standard you are officially an Akon dickrider, delete your account, and quit bein so butthurt cuz homeboy doesnt like Akon.

i aint no fuckin akon dickrider u piece of shit...i aintnever  even had dude as an avatar or sig bitch! check yo self...cuz u must be a dipshit dickrider cuz u got that ugly ass pink logo in ur sig....FAGGOT

Wow, Just like your idol Akon, you lash out in violent outburst of nonsense rather than formulating any type of logical response, you are DubCC's greatest Akon dickrider of all time, pat yourself on the back.

-KIDRENEGADE-

rik

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 11:10:33 AM »

Wow, Just like your idol Akon, you lash out in violent outburst of nonsense rather than formulating any type of logical response, you are DubCC's greatest Akon dickrider of all time, pat yourself on the back.

LAMO...You better watch out, dude. Or else this fucker is goin to body slam you off stage.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 11:16:04 AM »

LAMO...You better watch out, dude. Or else this fucker is goin to body slam you off stage.

Or dryhump the hell out of me :-X, he would prolly try that whether he were mad or not.

-KIDRENEGADE-

rik

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 11:17:38 AM »
^LMAO