Author Topic: Young Maylay Coast Guard?  (Read 373 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: Young Maylay Coast Guard?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 11:38:18 AM »
i cant wait....  8) but i guess i am gonna have to  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 04:42:28 PM »
THANKS FOR THE PROPS ON THE SAN ANDREAS MIXTAPE I APPRECIATE IT TO THE FULLEST, I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY BEEN BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST FINDIN OUT ABOUT IT.. THOSE WHO DONT HAVE AN ORIGINAL COPY CAN ORDER IT OFF MYSPACE AND GET A FREE DJ CRAZY TOONES CT EXPERIENCE DVD WITH YOUR PURCHASE..www.myspace.com/youngmaylay

Just placed my order !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 06:27:38 AM »
MUCH LUV TO MY LOC MAYLAY. I'M STILL BANGIN THE 1ST ONE.
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 12:34:14 PM »
Yo, Maylay, I know why U R so dope - U have mothafuccin' many rhymes! I ain't hear no rapper who has as many rhymes as U, man... And yo' lyrics got much content... Keep doin' whatchu doin', coz you doin' it big! 8) Peace!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:37:24 PM by Sosna »

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 02:27:40 PM »
I'll be buyin that shit when it comes out. You ripped up that verse on Rat Pack on the Crazy Toones tape. Let us know what's up.

WestCoastCali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »
I got my copy of San Andreas & CT Experience today! That was quick Maylay. Thanks man. You're the shit!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 08:22:51 AM »
I got my copy of San Andreas & CT Experience today! That was quick Maylay. Thanks man. You're the shit!

just got my copy, major props to maylay. The cd came in less than a week and i live in the uk.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 09:04:37 AM »
IM GLAD TO HEAR MY SUPPORTERS ARE SATISFIED WITH THE TIME IT TOOK GET THE MERCHANDISE, ITS SENT OUT AS SOON AS THE ORDER IS PLACED ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST. UNFORTUNATELY I WONT APPEARING ON GUILTY BY AFFILIATION BUT I CAN SAY ITS BANGIN, WEST COAST ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN.. KEEP YA EARS TO THE STREETS AND YOUR EYES ON DUBCNN FOR THE LATEST ON ME AND MY UP AND COMING MIXTAPE "THE REAL COAST GUARD".

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »
Thanks for the updates Maylay. Definitely looking forward to hear The Real Coast Guard. And yeah, as stated above by someone else, your verse on the Rat Pack (Crazy Toones DVD) was banging. Nice piece of lyricism 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 10:35:09 AM »
Whatup Maylay!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network