Author Topic: sniffing panties part 2  (Read 772 times)

Chief

Re: sniffing panties part 2
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
thats some fucked up shit

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 09:09:00 PM »
fuck tinman, piece of shit bitch. haha, dont think i forgot about the All Eyez On Me CD.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 09:33:28 PM »
this thread took a wrong turn when he asked for pinks panties.... only about 5 people here even know who pink is anymore lol.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 03:30:46 AM »
this thread took a wrong turn when he asked for pinks panties.... only about 5 people here even know who pink is anymore lol.
no shit.. damn... dubcc.. is getting old for me... im hardly even on here anymore... haha... and i hardly even post... but this type of shit was classic... funny how mostly all the girls that have come around the board have been legends... lol... PINK was one of the first... what ever happen to that chick nadya and her naked pics ... didnt she put dubcc on her ass? ahhaah

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2007, 12:09:37 PM »
no shit.. damn... dubcc.. is getting old for me... im hardly even on here anymore... haha... and i hardly even post... but this type of shit was classic... funny how mostly all the girls that have come around the board have been legends... lol... PINK was one of the first... what ever happen to that chick nadya and her naked pics ... didnt she put dubcc on her ass? ahhaah

LMAO...That was "Hip_Hop_Hoe"...The original WCC groupie...And around the same time was "lee"...Classic shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
fuck tinman, piece of shit bitch. haha, dont think i forgot about the All Eyez On Me CD.

LOL...What's the deal with that?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 12:58:24 PM »
where is hiphop hoe ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 04:12:21 PM »
weedhed=hempside=myrealname? :o

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

tweeze

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 06:50:42 PM »
your homie pops might be a croosdresser on the under

and you might of stacked off to his shit lmao

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>