Author Topic: Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock & Meech Wells Combine For "West Really" (Audio)  (Read 1850 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Pure HEAT! Don't sleep on this!! Eastwood, The Game & Jay Rock MURDER IT!

http://www.dubcnn.com/

DOWNLOAD THE TRACK NOW!!

Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock & Meech Wells Combine - June 30, 2007 By : Rud

Over recent months Dubcnn has been the epicentre for a whole host of new material from longtime fan-favourite Eastwood. With his long awaited debut album now finally in full production we have been able to release tracks just this week that included Pimp Talk featuring Too Short, Whips featuring Jazze Pha and the solo cut Freeze.

As well as these latest tracks we have been releasing music throughout May and June from Eastwood's recent alignment with Meech Wells that have included I Hear My Angels Sing as well as Holla At Me featuring Cutty, the Macadoshis featured What If? any many more.

Today we are back with yet another track from the seemingly ever busy Eastwood however this time we have an exclusive record that is just being readied for radio release. Some early pre-mixed versions of the track have been circulating however Meech Wells, who produced the track alonside Squirm of the Soul Mechanix, just sent us the final version that is set to appear on Eastwood's highly anticipated album.

The track is entitled "West Really" and features Compton's own The Game who is currently riding the success of his sophomore album "Doctors Advocate," and Watts' young prodigy Jay Rock who is currently gearing up to his Warner Bros debut album "Follow Me Home" due for release next month.

We urge you to download the track below and ensure you support the song when it hits radio stations over the coming weeks.

Eastwood - West Really (Feat. The Game & Jay Rock) (Produced By Meech Wells & Squirm)

Meech Wells told us recently that this is the first in a long line of high profile work he has in progress right now that includes more material with Eastwood and Jay Rock as well as working with The Game when he returns from his current tour. As ever; dubcnn will have the latest news and media.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
straight banger!

Shango

GangstaBoogy

Got damn this shiet is crack  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn this track is tight!  Everyone killed it - Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock, and Meech on the beat.  Everything was on point.  Props to everyone!

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good 2 see the old BWS back together. Jay Rock u a beast!!

WILL-I-DIE

the beat is dope. has a summer vibe. nice work meech. keep it west!!!

We Fly High

great track.

AnybodyKilla

Propz man, i got the shitty version before!!!

rik

WOW...this shit is a fuckin' heat rock.  :o

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Dope 8)
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

The Predator

Props for the hook up. Good quality.

Standard basic song though.

IzUwitIt

sounds good on first spin

MEECH WELLS

west is on the rise fuck with me ths for tha douters tha ones who been riding like dubcnn and rud ths ones for u!
NEW WEST HONCHO