Author Topic: KURUPT SPACE BOOGIE BONUS :I thought You Knew, Gangsta, Bitches, The Life I Live  (Read 1470 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
The Japan Version of Space Boogie had 2 bonus tracks:

1. "Gangsta" (not "Gangstas" w/Daz) Butch Cassady might have been in this one, This might be the track known as Gangstaville , I am not sure.

2. "I thought You Knew"

another version (German or something) had the bonus track:

3."Bitches"w/Butch Cassaddy and Roscoe

and another version had:

4.The Life I Live

and another may have had:

5. Have Fun w/tha Liks

Does anybody out there want to share these rare bonus tracks with the rest of us that have never heard them?

Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 01:57:13 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Paul

i have bitches on my uk version, never heard the others
funkyfreshintheflesh

EFFeX

What? I didn't even know there were bonus tracks to this album... someone hook em up, that's one my favorite CDs!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yea they are sick bonus tracks, i have them all somewhere, ill have a look round

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yea they are sick bonus tracks, i have them all somewhere, ill have a look round

Thanks Homie!!!!
+1000

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Paul

Thanks Homie!!!!
+1000

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

idontspeakenglish

• Lil Geezy
really hot bonus track

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i only have bitches, rud hook up those tracks.

JohnnyL

There's also a bonus song on some versions of "Space Boogie" called "The Life I Live."  That was the bonus song on the version I have.  And then there were some stores that were unlucky enough to not get any bonus songs for the copies they were selling.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's also a bonus song on some versions of "Space Boogie" called "The Life I Live."  That was the bonus song on the version I have.  And then there were some st
ores that were unlucky enough to not get any bonus songs for the copies they were selling.

That sounds awesome!!

I would Love to hear that track too!

GangstaBoogy

Man I love "I Thought You Knew"! That should've been on the actual album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hook them up pleease

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
here is "the life i lead" i think its great..dont know why it didnt end up on the album..

peace

http://www.sendspace.com/delete/1tfoi5/zu9cy

BritneySpears

The Life I Lead is not on my Space Boogie album, but on my It's Over single.

The last track on Kurupt's Greatest Hits album, Odd Squad, was also recorded for Space Boogie.

-Mauz