Author Topic: CWalker you dirty mutt, the King calls upon you to enter this thread......  (Read 1107 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
In 2003 I said the following:

Saddam had no WMDs

Saddam had no connection to 9/11 or Al Qaeda

Saddam was not a threat

You disagreed.

Can you apologize for your mistaken beliefs and acknowledge that I was right. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely

King Tech
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

^^^^^ Out of curiosity, do mind linking to any thread(s) where CWalker expressed opinions contradicting yours?  Makes it look more embarrassing for him that way.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
no dis...but its bad enough i pay taxes into this crackerized system, i aint lifting a finger for a white boy if i dont have to.

i remember it like it was yesterday, as vivid as my first piece of pussy....

in fact,, it was a good 5-6 people on this board that were shittin on me.

im not letting it go....u potatoe and pig fat eating polack, get ur ass in this thread and pay homage

u said x, i said y, y ended up being the truth. u were wrong. i was right. this is your chance to make history, mutt. you can reverse 5000 years of polish subservience and femininty, by apologizing and being a man and setting a precedent for ur countrymen to follow.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
LMFAO  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

+1
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^ Out of curiosity, do mind linking to any thread(s) where CWalker expressed opinions contradicting yours? 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at CWalker asking for proof

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^ Out of curiosity, do mind linking to any thread(s) where CWalker expressed opinions contradicting yours? 

i dont know whats more pathetic. you blatantly lying or the lack of first amendments rights in your state

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=18904

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
-i've been on this earth for about 23 years
-i've come to realize that there are people called dicks
-they are called this because of the detrimental way they act
-i have a hypothesis as to why they act in such way

a) they are insecure in their own dick size....hence the name
b) they are sexually frustrated (lack of pussy)....hence the name
c) have some kind of vendetta against the world due to past rejection from society

-2003 was what? four years ago
-four years ago i was i think either in my senior year of highschool or just entering college
-everything i remember from that time revolves around having fun AWAY from my keyboard
-i really couldn't tell you ONE SOLIDARY post i posted in on this forum from this time
-any beef i had was for either, fun, ignorance, or a forgettable misunderstanding

Life. i Have.  Internet Beefs, i've had as well. 

however real life>>>>>>internet life.  IMO

king tech get a life. dick

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Jake ive never met a fuckin retard like you. why do you feel the need to bring up what u did outside of this forum. no one cares. im not here to discuss my private life with you. im 2 years older than u, and more educated than you, get paid more than you, get more pussy that you ever will.

what my theory is, is that jake here , was one of the many fuckin monkeys who kept repeating the most stupidest shit. and i used to call you out on it. and now, you realize you were a fuckin retard, but instead of acknowledging it, you turn the tables on me.
jake, all im askin if you admit you were talkin out ya ass, you were spreading falsehoods and that i was right. why do u have an ego about this? be a fuckin man.

how are you gonna get all philosophical on me , talkin about real life > internet, when u have 12 000 posts on this bitch. please just stop

at least englewood and trauma realized they were monkeys and left this board in shame, you still linger...the question is why?

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ROFL  oh my god, im so crackin up, +1 to jacob

and +2 to king. he really took it this time...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This isn't about beefs or whatever.  The fact is that a lot of people on this board ridiculed posters and posts because it was speaking against the war before it even started.  Damn right these people need to step up and accept that they were wrong and also apologize. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 02:16:53 PM by Mr. Javii »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
This isn't about beefs or whatever.  The fact is that a lot of people on this board ridiculed posters and posts because it was speaking against the war before it even started.  Damn right these people need to step up and accept that they were wrong and also apologize. 

you know what i was ignorant when in 2001, but how old was i? 16 years old lol. i didn't give two squirts of duck shit about what happened pre 9/11

all i cared about was getting A's in my classes
hooking up with bitches
fixing up an Impala
and finding out how to beat BHS at the homecoming game

i was a KID then.lol i was ignorant

my priorities in life have changed now

i'm 22 years old. i have a wife and kid i take care of
i'm half a year away from graduating with a BA in business admin.
now i'm trying to find out if one of my 6 or 7 buddies who joined the armed forces is dead or not

see my priorities in life have gone for innocent ignorance to manhood. back in the day we were coming off a good presidency and were entering into a new one , i was taught to respect authority , so that's where those ignorant blind comments came from.  after almost 6 years i've matured and learned that the trust of authority has been broken i know things that i didn't before,  I"VE GROWN as a person. 

i don't sit here and make light of things like king tech does or show hypocracy only rivaled by the powers he lashes out against. that's immaturity. he may have been right about what was going on but the mode he's speaking with is simply childish.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you know what i was ignorant when in 2001, but how old was i? 16 years old lol. i didn't give two squirts of duck shit about what happened pre 9/11

all i cared about was getting A's in my classes
hooking up with bitches
fixing up an Impala
and finding out how to beat BHS at the homecoming game

my priorities in life have changed now

i'm 22 years old. i have a wife and kid i take care of
i'm half a year away from graduating with a BA in business admin.
now i'm trying to find out if one of my 6 or 7 buddies who joined the armed forces is dead or not

see my priorities in life have gone for innocent ignorance to manhood. back in the day we were coming off a good presidency and were entering into a new one , i was taught to respect authority , so that's where those ignorant blind comments came from.  after almost 6 years i've matured and learned that the trust of authority has been broken i know things that i didn't before,  I"VE GROWN as a person. 

i don't sit here and make light of things like king tech does or show hypocracy only rivaled by the powers he lashes out against. that's immaturity. he may have been right about what was going on but the mode he's speaking with is simply childish.

this is niiiiice, +1
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

you know what i was ignorant when in 2001,

i was taught to respect authority , so that's where those ignorant blind comments came from.  after almost 6 years i've matured and learned that the trust of authority has been broken i know things that i didn't before,  I"VE GROWN as a person. 

he may have been right about what was going on

thank you jake. thats all i asked for.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Jake ive never met a fuckin retard like you.
wow so i see you're still in the 9th grade. bravo.

why do you feel the need to bring up what u did outside of this forum. no one cares.
you'll see why in a minute my hairy little friend

im not here to discuss my private life with you.

and he goes on to say.....

im 2 years older than u, and more educated than you, get paid more than you, get more pussy that you ever will.

how hypocritical.....lol  ;D

my theory on the Dick  is being satisfied here.  now look here ladies and gentlemen the Dick is threatened by my progress in life so feels the need to assert himself to validate his manhood.

notice how the first validation is that he asserts that he is elder than I.....wow two years huh and you still act like a 9th grader. bravo. you're really showing me  now arn't you.

then notice he brings up his education level......pitty it is, one could be so smart yet so immature. braind of gold. heart of shit. pitty

then typical male response he replies that he gets PAAAAAAAAAAAID more. even though he doesn't know what i do. and to top it all off he is in canadian citizenship. ouch. and tech even if you make more than me i'd be glad. if it makes you feel more like a man then good. i feel fine with my bank account all i need is under my roof.

then here's the  Dick's Chuck Lidell power punch.....TECH says he gets more pussy than me. that's fine Tech. like scott Baio said last week "i've done pretty well". i don't need 10,000 pieces of ass to validate my manhood. i'm coo....i did well back in my day. i got mine at home and that's all that matters. sorry you're still searcing there buddy.

what my theory is, is that jake here , was one of the many fuckin monkeys who kept repeating the most stupidest shit. and i used to call you out on it. and now, you realize you were a fuckin retard, but instead of acknowledging it, you turn the tables on me.

i must have struck a chord huh? lol. all i can say is back when all this happened i was 16 and ignorant , readmy  last post that should wrap it up

you were spreading falsehoods and that i was right. why do u have an ego about this? be a fuckin man.

how many inches does it add to your penis if everyone admits to YOU that they were "wrong". i underlined ego because you see the only one with an ego about all of this is you bro. and for what? do you show this to all the canadian pussy you 'get' and they just bend right over or soemthing. or does it satisfy some internal desire to get one over on someone who you'll never meet. what do you gain besides a flase sense of pride.lol.

like i said this is all overcompensation at it's finest.

how are you gonna get all philosophical on me , talkin about real life > internet, when u have 12 000 posts on this bitch. please just stop

i like to talk about sports and music. lol. what can i say. when i'm out that's what i'm usually talking about. i pay 3 bucks more to get my haircut where they talk about sports. i have a possitive passion in life. sue me. lol

i'm not overcompensating with most of my posts. and if i do i'll let you be the first to call me out on it.lol

but with all ^^^^^^^ said i'll feed your ego

when i was 16 my political views were ignorant and misguided. i am 22 years old now and have grown from that.

now here:

how many inches did that add??

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 03:38:56 PM by Don Jacob »