Author Topic: CWalker you dirty mutt, the King calls upon you to enter this thread......  (Read 1109 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Josephine why you are such a fucking woman?

you HAVE to have a pussy between your legs...what with the emotional rants, the penis fixation, the stubborness about admitting youre wrong, etc
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, Tech got shut the fuck down. Ouch.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In all seriousness, Jacob is 100% right when he says Tech is overcompensating for something.

Like I have said for years, I have never seen someone who takes posting on message boards so seriously. Not to mention someone who brags about getting pussy, graduating from college, etc as if these were big accomplishments that no one else does. And what guy in his mid twenties thinks that he is Snoop Dogg and tries to act like a tough guy by threatening everybody. It is really strange.

I think Tech might have a deep inferiority complex because he is from Afghanistan and maybe feels a sense of embarassment. Or maybe he just has low self confidence.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 11:24:48 AM by Real American »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you know jake you really disgust me.

because you have seen, first hand, on this forum, that more than anything I am a character. I was one of the first people on this forum, who really developed a sort of online character that wasnt serious but wasnt shockposterish either. so for you come here and try to play the whole, "youre mature while im immature" tip is fake. youre covering your own pussyness here.

and ive never brought up my own accomplishments for the sake of bragging but always in response to some idiots babling. for example, when you started tellin us your whole life storry, jake, i told u theres no point to bringin up your life, because i could do it too (pussy, school, money etc). Of course being the idiot that you are, you failed to understand this point. Devry should refund your money, your education did u no good.

ive never taken this forum serious. I am a character, I am here to amuse. The ones not amused are women like Jake, or dumb asses like...well...Jake.

as for c walker, i called you a dirty mutt and ordered you into this thread, and you obliged, like the little dicksucker that you are  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
you can reverse 5000 years of polish subservience and femininty, by apologizing and being a man and setting a precedent for ur countrymen to follow.

LMAO... this is another classic Tech thread.  Highly entertaining, creative... and points out truth in a clever and funny way. 

I think it's extremely beneficial, that when people are talking out of their ass, we should go back months or years later and they should have to accept some responsibility for their comments.  Especially when those comments have contributed to a perception that has lead to the loss of lives for a half a million people in Iraq.

This isn't all jokes, this stuff is real.  Ignorance costs people their lives.  So it's important for people to know and recognize history so that mistakes are not repeated.  The same arguments are now be made about Iran.  So I'm anxious to see if Jake, Trauma, CWalker and all the other cheerleaders for the Bush administration are any smarter this time around.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 02:51:37 PM by Harry Browne »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
you know jake you really disgust me.

because you have seen, first hand, on this forum, that more than anything I am a character. I was one of the first people on this forum, who really developed a sort of online character that wasnt serious but wasnt shockposterish either. so for you come here and try to play the whole, "youre mature while im immature" tip is fake. youre covering your own pussyness here.

and ive never brought up my own accomplishments for the sake of bragging but always in response to some idiots babling. for example, when you started tellin us your whole life storry, jake, i told u theres no point to bringin up your life, because i could do it too (pussy, school, money etc). Of course being the idiot that you are, you failed to understand this point. Devry should refund your money, your education did u no good.

ive never taken this forum serious. I am a character, I am here to amuse. The ones not amused are women like Jake, or dumb asses like...well...Jake.

as for c walker, i called you a dirty mutt and ordered you into this thread, and you obliged, like the little dicksucker that you are  ;D

1. i struck a chord huh. if you don't take yourself seriously why did you reply once at 06:06:06 then 5 hours later at 11:04:28 with a  twelve page essay? lol

2. lol you're always bragging about yourself,  you're not doing it "in response to me" lol. like i said dude it's overcompensation
3.  you're a "character" when it's conviniant to your argument and when something bad happens, either way it's inapproriate. i remember the lacy peterson thing you had someting smart ass to say. not cool man, no matter how funny you think you are.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
smh@ you remembering the laci peterson comment

you are a fuckin broad jake. no doubt about it. ovulating biznatch.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

lol i'm a bitch for bringing up old shit yet you.......aw fuck it never mind, here's your reward

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tech pretty much got ripped to shreds in this thread.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

lol i'm a bitch for bringing up old shit yet you.......aw fuck it never mind, here's your reward

*shakes head*

16, 22, 26 youll always be a fuckin moron. maybe it was the bakersfield public schools, i dunno.

once again...you just dont get it. the way c walker doesnt get pussy. the way fags dont get aids tested. the way americans dont get logic

it has nothng to do with bringin up old threads. youre still bringin up that laci peterson comment from what...3 yrs ago? youre still catching feelings over that comment?> like a fuckin woman. you are a pussy josephine, a dirty brown pussy.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Tech pretty much got ripped to shreds in this thread.

please stop posting in this forum

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150733.0

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

youre still bringin up that laci peterson comment from what...3 yrs ago? youre still catching feelings over that comment?> like a fuckin woman. you are a pussy josephine, a dirty brown pussy.

says the 'dude' who's catching feeligns over comments made 5/6 years ago.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Im the one whose right you dunce. Youre the one whose wrong. Why would I catch feelings?

please stop posting in this forum

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150733.0

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
so i'm wrong about you being a dick?lol
and you're right about me being a woman for 'catching feelings for somethings said a couple years ago yet you're the 'alpha' male for bringing up shit that was said 6 years ago?

jeromechickenbone

Tech was right back then.  Peeps need to admit it.  And like Jake said, some peeps were ignorant or naive at the time and they've changed.  It's all good.  But Tech you're never gonna get CWalker to admit to anything.  He's nothing more than a character like you.  In fact, he can come through with a sick one liner every once in a while. 

Yall are some entertaining motherfuckers.