Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 170723 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Football Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 01:54:04 AM »
Metz 3 games = 3 losses ..... on the way to Ligue 2 once again  :puke: :grumpy:

Paul

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2007, 06:15:57 AM »
And at last Hartley seems 2 be getting the finger out, if he consistently plays like he did on wednesday then he might turn out a good signing.

seriously he will never be a good signing, he only stood out at hearts cause he was the best of a bad bunch, hes had 2 good seasons in his career at 30 years old
funkyfreshintheflesh

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2007, 07:12:18 AM »
well, the season couldnt have started any worse for us (tottenham).. been very dissappointed with the attuide and commitment of some players for the first two games.. next couple weeks will be hard too, as we are only working with a make'shift side due to numerous injuries to our big names, but i believe we can still do big things this season..

also yeh drogba's goal was nice, but how about that michael johnson goal for city.. now that was a lovely move and a peach of a finish from the youngster  :)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2007, 01:20:26 PM »

also yeh drogba's goal was nice, but how about that michael johnson goal for city.. now that was a lovely move and a peach of a finish from the youngster  :)

:D

Bring on Sunday

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2007, 01:27:11 PM »
I'm sure it's gonna be a dope derby game  8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2007, 03:48:57 AM »

Is that about your start to the season?

Yup! Cant really sum it up any more! lol!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2007, 04:43:34 AM »
Bayern vs. Bremen in less than 2 hours... Klose is going to have a hard time  >:(

8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2007, 11:37:11 AM »
If we somehow manage to beat city on sunday and liverpool and chelsea draw we will only be two points behind chelsea . If thats the case then the start aint to bad.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2007, 12:05:23 PM »
Shrewsbury 1 - 0 Bradford. fucks sake!

Paul

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2007, 01:34:39 PM »
Shrewsbury 1 - 0 Bradford. fucks sake!

lol, who do u support?
funkyfreshintheflesh

wcsoldier

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2007, 02:34:13 AM »
Bayern vs. Bremen in less than 2 hours... Klose is going to have a hard time  >:(

8)
0-4  :o... I told y'all Ribery was a beast ...

Paul

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2007, 05:26:50 AM »

8)
0-4  :o... I told y'all Ribery was a beast ...

what was the score
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »
Props to city, they defended very well

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2007, 07:35:55 AM »

yeah they did ,but this is getting real annoying now. We are playing well, creating chance after chance, i think we have had close to 60 shots in three games and scored once.

Teams are sitting back and defending against us and although we are creating chances we aint taking them.

We neded saha back asap and hope now chelsea and the scum draw. Plus we have got to go on a huge unbeaten run , to get ourselves back in with a chance.

I cant imagine a worse start to the season, i always though portsmouth and city away would be hard but we should be looking to get 4 points from those two games.

I was expecting us to have 7 points now not 2.

Its not like i can even bitch about the performanes because all 3 have been good.

I said to my bro after 20 min i guarentee that we will donimate but city will have one shot and take the lead, which is basically what happened.

Ok rant over for now i just wish there was midweek games so we could start turning this around but instead its shitty england.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 07:59:10 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2007, 07:55:13 AM »

yeah they did ,but this is getting real annoying now. We are playing well, creating chance after chance, i think we have had close to 60 shots in three games and scored once.

Teams are sitting back and defending against us and although we are creating chances we aint taking them.

We neded saha back asap and hope now chelsea and the scum draw. Plus we have got to go on a huge unbeaten run , to get ourselves back in with a chance.

I can imagine a worse start to the season, i always though portsmouth and city away would be hard but we should be looking to get 4 points from those two games.

I was expecting us to have 7 points now not 2.

Its not like i can even bitch about the performanes because all 3 have been good.

I said to my bro after 20 min i guarentee that we will donimate but city will have one shot and take the lead, which is basically what happened.

Ok rant over for now i just wish there was midweek games so we could start turning this around but instead its shitty england.

Yeah...It's getting frustrating, to see that we are creating chances and we dominate the games, but we can't score. I'm not gonna bitch about how the other teams play, it doesn't matter....only the goals matter..