Author Topic: Slip Capone is an interesting person  (Read 2788 times)

GangstaBoogy

Slip Capone is an interesting person
« on: August 19, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
I just went to Daz's myspace to see whats new with California's favorite click. While there, I see Slip Capone in his top 8. I never realized it, but I've never really saw Slip Capone. I might've saw 1 pic of him but thats it. Kinda odd considering he's one of my favorite underground artist. Anyway, so I go to his page and I see this blog he posted listing a bunch of random stuff about himself...

"This iz my real & only site.I checc it frequently.My real name iz Christen Kelley.Im in my 20z and im a Scorpio.Im half english and i love England  i spend 2months out  the year there.I'm SuperGangsta but i'm also kind of  Emo.Yes EMO,so get the fucc over it!Despite what you may think im not the type of guy that triez to act all hard like an extra in some gangster movie.The truth iz i'm a really nice,polite and likeable guy if u  get to know me.I don't feel the need to fit in to any  social group all though i  like the feeling of acceptance.I graduated high school 2 yearz early.I'm very smart and won't tolerate ignorance.I hate racism.I hate bulliez and i can"t stand to see people be picced on cuz thats how columbine happens.I always sticc up for people who can't sticc up for themselves.I hate violence but i'm kind of a hypocrite becuz i am  a well known gang member,sorry i know that's not good..My father died of a drug overdose so i will never smoke cracc or shoot heroin but i do party hard.i drink Olde English,Steel Reserve and sometime Samuel Adams or Newcastle.Jacc Daniels iz my favorite.I smoke Marlboro reds.I rarely sleep cuz i have nightmares.I like Carls jr.& In'N'Out burgers,Round Table pizza,Wings'N'Things & Quizno'sI love women but i don't have a girlfriend.I'm very vain.I love mirrorz & have no problem "being pretty".Sometimes I paint my fingernailz blacc and dye my hair.I am conceited but not shallow..I'm not gay but i'm not homophobic either i hope hope they listen and enjoy my music like everyone else and i don't care if they get married cuz it don't effect me.Or you.I disapprove of the war in in Iraq.I  don't like your governments leaders.Sometimes I think about becoming a mason.I think rapists and pedophiles should be castrated.I'm not a big Christian but I do believe in God.I'm poular but lots of my friendz are fake and like the idea of slip capone but i know they don't like cuz sumtimez my clothes are to tight and i'm not the stereotypical gangbanger they would like me to be.If your a hot girl then holla!everyone feel free to judge me,diss me,hate me i don't care your a big meanie & a weenie 2.Also feel free to add me,message me,love me,support my music talk to me ask me out etc.don't try to figure me out cuz i'm a total enigma.my whorecode iz posted so whore me.I do have msn just ask.!if your a fan of my music I thank u & I love you to death! Peace,Love,Respect&Musi Most sincerely  yours,Christen"Slip apone"Kelley    If u see me in the streetz please don't try to jump me cuz I do carry a weapon and if u try to hurt me or my friendz I will probly shoot uTHANX!!!"

Pretty cool of him to be so open with his fans. Still crazy to think these 2 are the same person...

-
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Slip Capone is an interesting person
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 11:05:36 AM »
Yeah he seems like an interesting dude, real honest, not at all your typical west coast rapper, and definitely not your typical DPG affiliate.. if you can still call him that.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »
I'm sorry but that picture of him in the yellow t-shirt is too funny.  I can see him pulling a drive-by in that with all the homies.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 11:17:46 AM »
He syas he dosent belive in violence but says i will shoot you hahahaha

seems like a interesting cat to sit down and talk with.....hint hint

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 11:22:58 AM »

im a fan of his music, but after this, im not sure if i'd have a sit down conversation with him :-\

why not

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 11:39:53 AM »
to each his own... but that is a unique and unusual combination of traits...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 11:43:53 AM »
i wasnt really up on dude till right now.......he has some dope shit.......emo gangsta, haha, thats a new one......fuck it, props for being himself instead of frontin like the majority
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 11:46:13 AM »
to each his own... but that is a unique and unusual combination of traits...

yea im not attacking him or anything, i just agree alot of those things are a bit wierd

"i rarely sleep cause i have nightmares" - like...are u serious?? lol

That is a little weird

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 12:37:14 PM »
haha yea he seems interesting dubcnnn u should interview him

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

IzUwitIt

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 12:41:53 PM »
random shit. never seen a crip come emo before.

will always support his music though, he been a beast on the mic for a long time

dclee

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 02:23:06 PM »
wow. when i first read that shit i could barely believe it's actually him. oh well, at least he's being honest and not frontin'

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »
Wow, that's hella interesting.

What is EMO?

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 04:49:01 PM »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
Wow, that's hella interesting.

What is EMO?
think rock bands like 'good charlotte' and then picture their fans.......you know, these (usually)white kids who have their hair covering half their face and are all depressed and shop at 'hot topic'.......thats been my understanding of it anyway.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
I take it then that EMO is short for an Emotional state.... at least the way you are all describing it...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ