Author Topic: My phone > iPhone (Now: My phone = iPhone)  (Read 65917 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: My phone > iPhone
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »
the sound quality was complete bullshit so i decided to exchange for some skullcandy earphones

the sound is very good! bang for the buck for sure!!! crystal clear bass

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2008, 07:09:28 AM »
the sound quality was complete bullshit so i decided to exchange for some skullcandy earphones

the sound is very good! bang for the buck for sure!!! crystal clear bass

What´s was the damage?
Did you get to try the Track ID application?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2008, 07:26:47 AM »
the bluetooth worked fine but the sound was crap and i hate crappy sound so i decided to change them

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2008, 08:04:57 AM »
the bluetooth worked fine but the sound was crap and i hate crappy sound so i decided to change them

Damage = how much did you pay for it.....

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2008, 08:41:37 AM »
55$ canadian

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #365 on: January 16, 2008, 09:12:22 PM »
News!

Sony Ericsson superphone to be called "Xperia"?
http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/01/16/sony-ericsson-superphone-to-be-called-xperia/

Trademork has dug a juicy morsel out of the Trademark Office's filing cabinets today,
nothing that Sony Ericsson filed to get its paws on the term "Xperia" on January 10.
The filing reads like a what's-what of pretty much everything
a cellphone could possibly be expected to do --
perform satellite navigation, function as a remote control for computers and run "multimedia presentations,"
to name a few -- which leads to the conclusion that Xperia will likely be used as the model name for some future superphone
(the rumored P5i, perhaps?)
Sony Ericsson releasing P5i superphone mid-2008?
2.8 inch VGA display, integrated GPS, WiFi, 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, HSUPA (yes, UPA, not DPA), and 128MB of RAM on board
http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/11/14/sony-ericsson-releasing-p5i-superphone-mid-2008/

or as a new series of devices in the same vein as the Walkman and Cyber-shot lines. Personally,
we're hoping Xperia stands for "world-band 3G," and looking at the company's recent efforts,
we're thinking that's not too much to ask.

Samsung to unveil i900 Windows Mobile touchscreen smartphone with 5 MP camera at Mobile World Congress?
http://www.intomobile.com/2008/01/16/samsung-to-unveil-i900-windows-mobile-touchscreen-smartphone-with-5-mp-camera-at-mobile-world-congress.html

The Italian mobile magazine Cellularmania is writing Samsung
will unveil the powerful and cool-lookin’ i900 smartphone at this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
According to the Italian watermark freaks, the upcoming device will sport the huge 3.5″ 240×400 touchscreen,
GPS receiver and 5 MP camera, and will run the latest version of Microsoft’s mobile OS - Windows Mobile 6.1.
Other specs include HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, FM radio, TV out, 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery, and of course the microSD card slot.

As for the pre-installed applications, the Korean giant will bundle such things as the
RSS reader, Opera 9.0, MSN Messenger and some software for streaming audio and video (Silverlight?).
The size of the device - 112×56×12.5 mm… Sounds promising.
Can’t wait for the February 11th.

^^^^^^^^
Both these two looks promising,what´s do you guys think?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2008, 09:39:28 AM »
both looks nice but i rather have the sony erricson...128m of ram on a phone?!? fuck it's gonna be powerfull.We'ere gonna be able to do lots of shit with it! Imagine the quality of the games that we're gonna be able to play on it! 5mp camera,wifi...what more can you ask ? lol

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2008, 04:27:26 AM »
News;

New 5 megapixel Sony Ericsson device leaked

http://www.intomobile.com/2008/01/21/new-5-megapixel-sony-ericsson-device-leaked.html

With Mobile World Congress coming up in exactly 3 weeks we’re going to see

more and more leaks coming out from people who have absolutely no restraint when it comes to keeping secrets.

This new 5 megapixel Sony Ericsson device is supposed to have a 16 million color QVGA (320×240) screen,

a first for Sony Ericsson.

While it will not have a Xenon flash like it’s older brother the K850i,

at least we get a regular looking dpad and T9 keyboard.

(remember the dreadful dpad on SE K850;?)

SE K850´s D-pad;  :P :-\ >:(

Not digging the color scheme, :-[ but knowing SE there will be other variants.

No word as to which bands this device supports.

[Via: Slashphone]

^^^^^^^

Finally a 5MP model from SE with normal keys and D-Pa.  ;) :laugh:

But what´s up with the cyan color?

Someone fire whoever in charge of the
color designs over at SE at the moment.  :-X :-\ :P......

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_kxxx_with_gps_in_the_wild-news-412.php
claims that it also packs GPS!;

Sony Ericsson Kxxx with GPS in the wild
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_kxxx_with_gps_in_the_wild-news-412.php

Obviously Sony Ericsson are in for a major announcement with a spanking new K-series Cyber-shot handset that is obviously loaded with goodies. The Chinese-based website pconline.com.cn has revealed details and live photos of the device.

Since there are a lot of comments going around if this phone is a Chinese fake, we can assure you that it's the real deal, as we've seen an actual working prototype of the device - and it even had that same gross color on.

Styled in a conservative form factor and a rather controversial color combo (read: we are not buying it), the new K-series handset sports a 3 megapixel auto focus camera (it's not a 5 megapixel one, trust us) and a dual-LED flash. But that's not all that this handset is about.

This new puppy will be among the first Sony Ericsson handsets to feature a built-in GPS receiver (remember Sony Ericsson W760, right?). The software part of the GPS navigation is ensured by the Location Services menu we also saw in the Sony Ericsson W890, which includes applications such as Google Maps, Favorite places, etc. This time however the menu has an even expanded functionality in order to make the most out of the integrated GPS receiver.

The new Sony Ericsson handset will be positioned somewhere above Sony Ericsson K770 and Sony Ericsson K850. If you ask us though it looks rather reminescent of some older Sony Ericsson T-series handsets, so maybe a T-series designation will be more like it.

We are yet to see the real announcement of the device somewhere in the near future - perhaps in the beginning of February just as last year.

And since it's obviously SE leaks time, here's a video ad that shows another unannounced Sony Ericsson phone - the Sony Ericsson Z660, thanks to justamp.blogspot.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #368 on: January 22, 2008, 04:33:00 AM »
ayo tusken i just got my new samsung blackjack ii. hook it up with some programs!

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2008, 05:07:26 AM »

ayo tusken i just got my new samsung blackjack ii. hook it up with some programs!

NEW, IMPROVED BLACKJACK™ II EXCLUSIVELY FROM AT&T!

http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/blackjack2/

www.getjar.com the ultimate site for applications.

Another application that comes handy is

www.nav4all.com for your build in GPS. FREE! it works just fine  ;)

www.mig33.com got a good IM client. FREE! for your AIM

Phone looks good;

when you have installed and tried on some applications.

Review them and post links to the ones you recomend,there´s a couple of Windows Mobile users in here.

You should cope a 8GB memory card,I know I will... got 6GB now  :P,never enough memory.  :laugh:

It´s rumored that we will see 32GB  :o cards coming around summer time.  ;D

Al Bundy

« Reply #370 on: January 22, 2008, 05:24:37 AM »
32 gig JESUS haha i only got a 512 in this one for the moment planning on at least grabbing a gig stick for the low but i got some other purchases to make before a 6 gig stick (dreamcast vga cord + xbox 360 dvd drive are gunna eat up my wallet this month haha)

oh yeah i also found a way to watch any youtube video on my cell phone. so dope with 3G shit loads so fast. fuck the iphone.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #371 on: January 22, 2008, 06:07:55 AM »
32 gig JESUS haha i only got a 512 in this one for the moment planning
on at least grabbing a gig stick for the low but i got some other purchases to make before a 6 gig stick
(dreamcast vga cord + xbox 360 dvd drive are gunna eat up my wallet this month haha)

Ohhh well,as soon as you start filling it up with apps and music I´m sure you want more memory.
If there´s a OS that have 3rd party applications,it´s Windows Mobile  ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah i also found a way to watch any youtube video on my cell phone.

8) 8) 8)
this site will save you some $;
http://tinytube.net/
so next time you want to check out a video or two... try this one first;

so dope with 3G shit loads so fast.
fuck the iphone.

Don´t get those Apple "fans" crazy again  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But it´s the iphone´s UI that makes it a winner,not the features.
Anyway,you can install iphone´s UI on your phone,of course it´s a "fan" made one...  :laugh: :laugh:

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #372 on: January 22, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »
the desing of the 5mp sony ericsson phone is ugly,i dont like it a bit lol  ::)

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #373 on: January 23, 2008, 02:51:11 AM »
my m700 just arrived. size isn't as bad as i feared. same with the weight.

will give more thoughts later, waiting for it to fully charge so i can play around with it

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #374 on: January 23, 2008, 04:32:07 AM »
The design of the 5mp Sony Ericsson phone is ugly,
I dont like it a bit lol  ::)

The design on the front ain´t that bad;

but the cyan color (even on the keys  >:() :puke: and saphire blue d-pad  :puke: WTF is going on?

The back looks like shit....  :puke:

But I don´t think the design is aimed at us  :laugh: :laugh:...
It looks like a budget 5MP for kids.

My m700 just arrived.
Size isn't as bad as i feared.
Same with the weight.
will give more thoughts later,waiting for it to fully charge so i can play around with it.

Nice  ;)
Bundy just got himself a WM phone too,he´s a little applications freak.  ;)
So he will probably come with tons of apps hook ups.  ;D
Notice that he got WM6 standard and you got WM5 pro/pocket PC. (or was they nice and gave you WM6?)
WM7 is not coming before 2009,you can see screen shots of it on the previous page,looks nice.