Author Topic: 50 Cent officially calling it quits  (Read 1235 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: 50 Cent officially calling it quits
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 05:37:58 PM »
hold on 50 ain't dead yet?... hmmm, well... alright I gotta make a couple o calls again    >:(

8) 8) 8)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »
The heat from Cam'Ron was finally enough

StevenQBosell

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 07:34:53 PM »

LOL you dont really believe that, do you?

Wasn't Cam supposed to be dropping an album this summer?

TRG

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 07:48:15 PM »

LOL

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 07:55:13 PM »
I'll believe this after 10 years pass and 50 doesn't put out an album.  I think he's just pouting right now cause he's upset reports are claiming that Kanye's gonna outsell him.  As long as there's money to be made in the music industry, he's gonna squeeze every last cent out of his brand name that he can.

hold on 50 ain't dead yet?... hmmm, well... alright I gotta make a couple o calls again    >:(

8) 8) 8)

Neither you nor anyone you know is pulling triggers on anyone.  I, on the other hand, can send out a text message and an army of niggas with AKs and RPG-7s gon roll up in their technicals and rain bloody murda mo upon whoever I choose.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
Spice has become the biggest joke in the Outbound section during the last weeks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BANANAS

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 07:57:49 PM »
Cam executive produced Graduation

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
All the more pressure for Detox...

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 08:25:55 PM »
interscope pretty much screwed this album up for 50 i get money is a street anthem/club banger imo but i mean they leaked all that shit thats why this album aint gonna sell more than kanye but bisd i dont know how thats gonna do if their not going to do any promotion

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »
Spice has become the biggest joke in the Outbound section during the last weeks.

dont hate.   i always speak the real

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »

dip dip dip dip

(set?) SET! (set?) SET!

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2007, 12:26:43 AM »
all 50's said about curtis are the exatc things game said about DA. game said he'd move a million, otherwise he'd quite, 50 said hed beat kanye other wise he'd quit.... you cant say all this shit doesnt sound alot like when Doctor's advocate came out last year?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 01:30:22 AM »
interscope pretty much screwed this album up for 50 i get money is a street anthem/club banger imo but i mean they leaked all that shit thats why this album aint gonna sell more than kanye but bisd i dont know how thats gonna do if their not going to do any promotion

What the hell does realeasing a video a few weeks earlier then ur album release date going to do? Isnt it better for the album push? Lmao, i know it was apart of the game plan, but whats the big deal? It leaked, wowwww, whats the worst that could happen? More exposure? LMAO!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2007, 01:33:15 AM »
What the hell does realeasing a video a few weeks earlier then ur album release date going to do? Isnt it better for the album push? Lmao, i know it was apart of the game plan, but whats the big deal? It leaked, wowwww, whats the worst that could happen? More exposure? LMAO!!!

No...its called over-exposure...50 had TOO MANY singles trying to hit the mainstream at once, people lose interest...singles need to be planned and implemented at the right time, releasing albums is ALL about timing, so vital - make a wrong move and its success can be severlely compromised.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2007, 02:16:52 AM »
BISD will be released with no promotion, then greatest hits and its over. This interview was created on Friday, so its not based on the first day sales or anything,
Sure, like the sales have nothing to do with the sudden ending of his career. Weeks ago, it was already seen that Curtis won't be a commercial success like the two of his previous albums were.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>