Author Topic: Loose Change Final Cut Release Date Announced  (Read 464 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Loose Change Final Cut Release Date Announced
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:16:04 AM »
Internet phenomenon to arrive November 11th, features all-new material and interviews

Prison Planet | October 22, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

After many months of anticipation, a release date has finally been announced for Loose Change Final Cut, the pre-eminent 9/11 truth documentary. The film, which features all-new material and interviews, will hit the web on November 11th and be available on DVD shortly after.

The original Loose Change and Loose Change 2nd Edition have been viewed millions of times over the Internet, making it one of the most watched movies in history, but the Final Cut goes above and beyond, making it not simply the third in a trilogy but a completely new film with oodles of unseen footage, commentary, interviews and eyewitness testimony.

The film will first be available online as a digital media download at PrisonPlanet.com, Infowars.com and LooseChange911.com on November 11th, before orders will be taken for the DVD a week later and shipped out on November 26th.

Part of the revenue from the sales will be donated to 9/11 victim's charities such as The Feal Good Foundation and WTC Families for Proper Burial.

The film will not be subject to cinematic release, but many grassroots theatres are expected to pick up the movie from December onwards and the Loose Change team are encouraging activists to ask that their local theatre screen the documentary.

"Many of you have asked us about a mainstream theater release and are aware that we spent considerable time in Hollywood negotiating with different producers," reads the Loose Change press release. "After many weeks of consideration, we decided that a Hollywood release just isn't right for Loose Change. In order to access the normal "big movie" distribution channels, we would have to relinquish editorial control of the film. This just wasn't an option for us, as the integrity of our message is ultimately all that we have, and we feared that "the machine" would corrupt or squash our film and its movement."

"We have decided to challenge the traditional marketing channels and reinvent the way that films are distributed," it adds.

After a great deal of speculation about whether Charlie Sheen will narrate the movie, the actor decided to refrain from doing so in order to concentrate on his grueling work schedule and his well publicized family issues.

When this was first mooted several months ago, The New York Post, Fox News and others attempted to spin this decision and claim that Sheen had recanted and completely backed away from the 9/11 truth movement.

In reality, Sheen had done nothing of the sort, and immediately issued a statement re-affirming his commitment to 9/11 truth, resolving that his "Views and convictions regarding the events of 9/11 have not wavered."

Loose Change Final Cut will feature new and exclusive interviews with firefighters, EMT's, first responders and other officials who were all eyewitnesses to multiple secondary explosions in the twin towers and around the ground zero area.

Most notably, Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings speaks for the first time on camera about how he discovered the bomb damaged lobby of WTC Building 7 before either of the twin towers had even collapsed.

The release of Final Cut will no doubt be met with a fresh offensive of Neo-Con attack propaganda and attempted debunking, but with polls showing an increasing amount of people having grave concerns about the official 9/11 story, its arrival will herald a new leap forward for the 9/11 truth movement and signify the next step in educating the world about what really happened on September 11, 2001.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Loose Change Final Cut Release Date Announced
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
lol

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:15:43 PM »

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
Fast and the Furious. Now THAT was a good movie

What r u rolling in?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 09:44:23 PM »
lol
Care to elaborate?

i watched the 2nd edition, pretty interesting and made some decent points but...

common sense disproves the whole conspiracy that the government directly was responsible

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 10:04:55 PM »
^^ or common sense tells that there somethings missing from the whole 911 story.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 10:16:09 PM »
lol
Care to elaborate?

i watched the 2nd edition, pretty interesting and made some decent points but...

common sense disproves the whole conspiracy that the government directly was responsible

can you enlighten me on the common sence? I seem to be missing it

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
lol
Care to elaborate?

can you enlighten me on the common sence ? I seem to be missing it

you obviously do...

you really think the US Government would do such a thing to justify going to war, costing the US billions of dollars and nearly 3000 deaths...(oh, but that never happened, flight 92 was held captive in a NASA research facility, and those phone calls were all made up by some dude with 'voice morphing' technology; give me a break ::))

not to mention, how come nobody has spoken out and told the truth. There has to be thousands of people involved/witness right?

your retarded if you think it was all one big conspiracy

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 10:58:47 PM »
Fast and the Furious. Now THAT was a good movie
[/quote
Thanks.  You've served your purpose.

lol
Care to elaborate?

And what were those decent points that common sense seems to circumvent?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 11:02:02 PM »
Government drafting plans to kill Americans and others?  No way...oh wait a minute, look below.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 11:07:50 PM »
lol
Care to elaborate?

you obviously do...

you really think the US Government would do such a thing to justify going to war, costing the US billions of dollars and nearly 3000 deaths...(oh, but that never happened, flight 92 was held captive in a NASA research facility, and those phone calls were all made up by some dude with 'voice morphing' technology; give me a break ::))

not to mention, how come nobody has spoken out and told the truth. There has to be thousands of people involved/witness right?

lol man, you're a fool. You your self said

[/quote]
i watched the 2nd edition, pretty interesting and made some decent points
[/quote]

but these points and evidence is disproved to you because you don't think the US Government would do such a thing to "justify going to war, costing the US billions of dollars" etc?
What type of argument is that?

The point is there seems to be some clear facts that something strange, happened and its cos of people like you that were never gonna get the real answers

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 11:09:43 PM »
lol
Care to elaborate?

you obviously do...

Laughing at this part, I wouldn't put nothing pass this government. They would do anything to ffor their own political agenda and will find some reason to justify it.

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast"- Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 11:20:31 PM »
^Unfortunately, only some of us are fighting the most important fight of all...but the number is exponentially growing.  I'm excited about that.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 11:29:38 PM »
^Unfortunately, only some of us are fighting the most important fight of all...but the number is exponentially growing.  I'm excited about that.
i feel you

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 04:45:35 PM »
lol
Care to elaborate?

you obviously do...

ok, first -  your counter-arguments dont disprove anything said in loose change.

2nd........Governments in the past HAVE done that kind of thing before,  Hitler had his own parliament building firebombed so that he could blame it on terrorists.  The U.S has done it in the past.......they knew about Pearl Harbour days/weeks before it happened,  formerly classified documents have proved that.  They've done the same thing before WW1 (the sinking of the Lusitania) and Viet-nam. (Tonkin)

3rd.....about how it cost the Government alot of money,  true....but the people behind it don't care if your country goes deeper and deeper in debt because they make shit loads of money off of military spending, and the interest that the Federal reserve gets back when it loans the government money..

4th - you say "how come there arent witnesses coming forward".....well, there are? who do you think all these people are that are being interviewed for these documentaries?  are you waiting for Bush or Cheney to come forward?

Im not saying everything that anyone says in these documentaries are true.....they're just trying to fill the gaps in the obviously bullshit official story
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:47:41 PM by Westcoastin' »
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus