Author Topic: THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing  (Read 3108 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:15:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qf_5gRZpRf8&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qf_5gRZpRf8&amp;rel=1&amp;border=0</a>

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 12:47:30 PM »
Eihtball, put your fine marksmanship to work.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »
Eihtball, put your fine marksmanship to work.
LMAO!

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »
manipulating that chris rock clip was just sloppy

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 10:33:51 PM »
i dont like this nigga, and i dont like is shining head

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 10:58:09 PM »
just wiish everyone would turn off fox news, funny post though... shit was funny but had some subtance to it. peace

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 09:22:51 AM »
Jesse Lee is a voice of reason dismissed as an uncle Tom. The guys from Dead Prez are more house nigger than Jesse Lee. Jesse Lee undestands the false suffering of the modern day black community and realizes progress will only happen when black men getting up off their asses, stop whining, and be men. stic.man and M-1 just bitch about shit and find excuses. This is a mentality that has done more to hurt the black community than any Jim Crow law ever could. As long as blacks dismiss the reasoning of men like Jesse Lee Peterson for the quick fix of men like Al Sharpton the community will continue to suffer. Richard Nixon once predicted in a private tape that if blacks continue with their destruction of values and family that they won't last 500 years on this planet. I don't know if he meant all blacks or just Americans but I hope he's wrong.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 09:26:41 AM »
lol

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
Jesse Lee is a voice of reason dismissed as an uncle Tom. The guys from Dead Prez are more house nigger than Jesse Lee. Jesse Lee undestands the false suffering of the modern day black community and realizes progress will only happen when black men getting up off their asses, stop whining, and be men. stic.man and M-1 just bitch about shit and find excuses. This is a mentality that has done more to hurt the black community than any Jim Crow law ever could. As long as blacks dismiss the reasoning of men like Jesse Lee Peterson for the quick fix of men like Al Sharpton the community will continue to suffer. Richard Nixon once predicted in a private tape that if blacks continue with their destruction of values and family that they won't last 500 years on this planet. I don't know if he meant all blacks or just Americans but I hope he's wrong.

No, it is very much the white man's fault.  Nobody listens to Jesse Lee because he is wrong.  End of story.  You speak out this way again, and you will lose your hands.  RUF, bitch!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 11:23:19 AM »
I listen to his show every now and then, because I believe it doesn't hurt to get a different perspective. It's actually a decent show, but nonetheless, he is still a "house negro".

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 11:23:20 AM »

No, it is very much the white man's fault.  Nobody listens to Jesse Lee because he is wrong.  End of story.  You speak out this way again, and you will lose your hands.  RUF, bitch!

I thought we'd be on the same side here. Don't you want black men to stand up and take what's theirs rather than sit back, point the fingers, and whine while collecting welfare from the white man? Dead Prez thinks welfare is reparation. They work for the white devils at Universal.The Universal Music Group had no problem distributing Let's Get Free. I don't see them going out of their way to take Jesse Lee's radio show national. These are the same devils that tried to shut up George Washington Carver and replace him with Fred Douglas. Carver wanted to build black self-sufficiency. Douglas said he was being counter productive and insisted blacks join the white board rooms and prep schools. It lead to a backlash which was the Jim Crow era. Carver understood transition. Douglas was a house nigger doing the devil's work.

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 12:30:49 PM »
it aint nothing but music come on now. alot of shit they [dead prez]say is ridiculous when considered in the mainstream political-rational light, but so is alot of other shit. You need that type of shit in a democracy and people need that type of shit in lfe in order to vent their rage at the established order of things. Dosnt mean you would trade it all in for communism. i gotta get to work........no more time to post......

"...it ain't nothing but muuuuuuuuusic!"
       -Dr Dre, It ain't nothing but Music off Devil's Night.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:32:33 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »
By that logic most white people are House Crackers and Uncle Leroys.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 01:01:43 PM »
By that logic most white people are House Crackers and Uncle Leroys.
Thats not even possible, like lets be serious now.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 01:04:44 PM »
Yeah I was willingly going out of my way there, ignoring the fact that black people can't be racist and any non-self-loathing white person is a closet racist.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin