Author Topic: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP 2002  (Read 640 times)

Joachim

Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP 20
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2002, 08:42:10 AM »
joachim, dont ever slag off keano. He will repeatedly clown anyone who is matchd with him oin midfield

When did i comment on his football skills? I pointed out how Shearer played him like a bitch, had Keane swinging at thin air like a chimp, facts are facts...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2002, 09:03:27 AM »

When did i comment on his football skills? I pointed out how Shearer played him like a bitch, had Keane swinging at thin air like a chimp, facts are facts...

Oh come on Shearer was shitting himself, first he got the ball thrown off his head then was lucky that Gary Neville nudged Keane so his punch missed

Is Keane the hardest player in England?  Why don't you ask Jan Inge Haaland if he is.  Remember what happened to that joker?

And I don't give a shit who posh southerners support the facts speak for themselves:  No team in Italy, Spain, Germany etc regards Aresenal as a top team.  If you win the title this season who do you think Bayern, Real, Barca etc are gonna regard as the best English team?  You?  Come off it

Joachim

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2002, 09:22:01 AM »

Oh come on Shearer was shitting himself, first he got the ball thrown off his head then was lucky that Gary Neville nudged Keane so his punch missed

Is Keane the hardest player in England?  Why don't you ask Jan Inge Haaland if he is.  Remember what happened to that joker?

And I don't give a shit who posh southerners support the facts speak for themselves:  No team in Italy, Spain, Germany etc regards Aresenal as a top team.  If you win the title this season who do you think Bayern, Real, Barca etc are gonna regard as the best English team?  You?  Come off it

Oh no, Bayern dont regard us as a top team, oh well, we really dont care, as long as we win the league and i can go down the town hall to celebrate i'll be buzzing, like i said Man Utd are another fixture on our calender that gets talked up by the press.

Look at football right now, its so unstable that all the top teams will start to lose their money soon including Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool and then we'll see who really supports their team, and who the glory hunters are...

KVB

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2002, 09:35:48 AM »

Oh no, Bayern dont regard us as a top team, oh well, we really dont care, as long as we win the league and i can go down the town hall to celebrate i'll be buzzing, like i said Man Utd are another fixture on our calender that gets talked up by the press.

Look at football right now, its so unstable that all the top teams will start to lose their money soon including Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool and then we'll see who really supports their team, and who the glory hunters are...

Yeah let's go for the Double

BTW I've been supporting Arsenal since the 1997/98 season

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2002, 09:45:14 AM »

Lol Joachim why did you bring glory hunting into it?  I mean if you look at the facts, the truth is Liverpool and United have an indisposible number of fans.  Talk only about the ones that go to the matches, because there are dickheads who walk around with the shirt on and don't know any players apart from Beckham, but there are also people who travel from Ireland, London etc to watch every game, and have been doing so for 20 years.  Now would you call someone who travels 300 or so miles every game a Glory hunter?  No, I would call them devoted supporters.  Also, when we were in division 2 in 1974 - 75 season, which team had the highest attendances?  LoL I think you know the answer.  

We start losing, we finish 10th, rich muppets start saying "Fuck this I'm not watching them anymore cause they're not winning".  Now their seats, do you think they'll remain empty?  No fucking way!  There will always be people ready to watch United however they're doing.  

Great Success for a long period of time = many new supporters who will start supporting the team.  Do you think this happened only to United?  
Do you think when Liverpool were winning everything, their entire support was drawn from Merseyside?  Are you seriously saying there's no cockney Liverpool fans?  

So when you say "We'll see who really supports their team" remember that United have proved from 1968 - 1992 that they have a TREMENDOUS loyal following, whether winning or not.  Liverpool have also been tested, not to the same extent as United, but from 91 - 00 they had a bad spell, and the fans stuck around.  Arsenal have never been tested.  They are consistently the most successful team in terms of being there when it matters.  They've never had a sustained spell of winning but they've always been around the summit of English football, whereas United disappeared for 15 or so years.  Will you fill your new ground WEEK IN WEEK OUT against teams like Liecester, Southapton, like we do, if you're not winning the title?  We'll have to see.

Do you know what real glory hunting is Joachim.  I'll tell you.  This is the definition of glory hunting so pay attention.

Aston Villa - average attendance this season: 32,000
Attendance VS Arsenal and Manchester United: 42,000 sell out.

Those 10,000 extra fans watched the match because they hoped Villa would get some glory by beating one of the top teams.  They are TRUE football glory hunters, not the Welsh, the Irish, the Cockneys, the Bristolians, the Brummies etc. who travel 300 miles to see United's reserves play (and lose to) York City in the Coca Cola Cup.  Yes we sold that match out.  Do you think Arsenal will sell out their new ground at home to York?

So don't talk about dedication to the match going United fans, the ones that would kill for a ticket.  The muppets don't count, football is like fashion to them, but the fact is Manchester United supporters generally are the most committed there is.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2002, 04:40:25 PM »
I think France and Argentina are the 2 best teams from europe and south america, id like to see em in the finals.

Peace

Joachim

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2002, 01:07:51 AM »

Lol Joachim why did you bring glory hunting into it?  I mean if you look at the facts, the truth is Liverpool and United have an indisposible number of fans.  Talk only about the ones that go to the matches, because there are dickheads who walk around with the shirt on and don't know any players apart from Beckham, but there are also people who travel from Ireland, London etc to watch every game, and have been doing so for 20 years.  Now would you call someone who travels 300 or so miles every game a Glory hunter?  No, I would call them devoted supporters.  Also, when we were in division 2 in 1974 - 75 season, which team had the highest attendances?  LoL I think you know the answer.  

We start losing, we finish 10th, rich muppets start saying "Fuck this I'm not watching them anymore cause they're not winning".  Now their seats, do you think they'll remain empty?  No fucking way!  There will always be people ready to watch United however they're doing.  

Great Success for a long period of time = many new supporters who will start supporting the team.  Do you think this happened only to United?  
Do you think when Liverpool were winning everything, their entire support was drawn from Merseyside?  Are you seriously saying there's no cockney Liverpool fans?  

So when you say "We'll see who really supports their team" remember that United have proved from 1968 - 1992 that they have a TREMENDOUS loyal following, whether winning or not.  Liverpool have also been tested, not to the same extent as United, but from 91 - 00 they had a bad spell, and the fans stuck around.  Arsenal have never been tested.  They are consistently the most successful team in terms of being there when it matters.  They've never had a sustained spell of winning but they've always been around the summit of English football, whereas United disappeared for 15 or so years.  Will you fill your new ground WEEK IN WEEK OUT against teams like Liecester, Southapton, like we do, if you're not winning the title?  We'll have to see.

Do you know what real glory hunting is Joachim.  I'll tell you.  This is the definition of glory hunting so pay attention.

Aston Villa - average attendance this season: 32,000
Attendance VS Arsenal and Manchester United: 42,000 sell out.

Those 10,000 extra fans watched the match because they hoped Villa would get some glory by beating one of the top teams.  They are TRUE football glory hunters, not the Welsh, the Irish, the Cockneys, the Bristolians, the Brummies etc. who travel 300 miles to see United's reserves play (and lose to) York City in the Coca Cola Cup.  Yes we sold that match out.  Do you think Arsenal will sell out their new ground at home to York?

So don't talk about dedication to the match going United fans, the ones that would kill for a ticket.  The muppets don't count, football is like fashion to them, but the fact is Manchester United supporters generally are the most committed there is.

I agree with most of what you said, but the bit about cockney liverpool fans, if we're talking true cockneys, then im sure there are a few but if we're taliking your average Londoner from the West im sure there would be a load.

Will we sell our new ground out to teams like York, i couldnt possibly tell, i aint got the slightest idea of the amount of Gooners there are around now days, but like i said, alot of what you said was true.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2002, 05:35:52 AM »
I think some of those who travel from Ireland are glory hunters. They see the glitz and they want a part of it. If they were real football supporters theyd be going to their local eircom League team in Ireland, week in week out, as I do, instead of sitting in the pub watching MU and arsenal. Then players would stay in Ireland and we'd see keano playing for someone like pats or shels. Anyway, thats my rant. I used to support MU but i stopped when they started winning everything and started supporting St Patrick's Athletic, my local team. We have controversialy been deducted 15 points thus not winning the league, but the Intertoto beckons and we'll show all of you up. Ni neart go cur le cheile.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

bez

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2002, 01:13:43 PM »
Sorry bout Grimandi.I was thinking of Nelson Vivas....DAM....Oh well I cant no it all can I

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2002, 01:17:11 AM »
LoL @ Nelson Vivas he was shit for Arsenal and then he always gets in the Argentina team lol

Bez Everton got lucky yesterday

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2002, 05:34:59 AM »
I think some of those who travel from Ireland are glory hunters. They see the glitz and they want a part of it. If they were real football supporters theyd be going to their local eircom League team in Ireland, week in week out, as I do, instead of sitting in the pub watching MU and arsenal. Then players would stay in Ireland and we'd see keano playing for someone like pats or shels. Anyway, thats my rant. I used to support MU but i stopped when they started winning everything and started supporting St Patrick's Athletic, my local team. We have controversialy been deducted 15 points thus not winning the league, but the Intertoto beckons and we'll show all of you up. Ni neart go cur le cheile.

It's fucked up that the Irish League isn't stronger, if the Scottish league didn't have Celtic and Rangers there would be no TV money going in and they'd end up like the Irish league.  

There's only one player from the probable Ireland World Cup squad that has ever played in the Irish League!  Although that man is the greatest player in the world today.  BTW where are Cobh in the league?

On the Irish gloryhunting thing you started off by saying the ones that travel are gloryhunters and then said that they watch the matches in the pub so you contradicted yourself.  The ones that don't go to see United or Liverpool or Arsenal should definitely support the Irish leagues.  If they're ready to give up their time and money to follow English teams then they can't be criticised though.

Safe

bez

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2002, 12:07:21 PM »
fuck u got lucky, we came back in style.

Smooth

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2002, 02:48:45 PM »
im not the biggest Soccer fan but ima say France will win it...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

infamous_smokey

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2002, 11:49:52 PM »
NO ONE WILL WIN BIN LADEN IS GOING NUKE THE WORLD CUP FINAL SO PPL ARE STARTIN TO SAY BUT IF ANYTHING I THINK FRANCE DOPE PLAYERS,DOPE FOOTBALL

Peace
One Love To Tha Cannabis Crew

Smok3y

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2002, 04:22:45 AM »
NO ONE WILL WIN BIN LADEN IS GOING NUKE THE WORLD CUP FINAL SO PPL ARE STARTIN TO SAY

LoL where did he get the Nukes from?