Author Topic: Young De & Mellow Man Ace On DUBCNN Radio/New Music/Crazy New Years Contest!  (Read 78 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/january/young_de-i'm_on_fire-(dubcnn).mp3 (my New Years Resolution, dropping track links in the forum :D)

Young De & Mellow Man Ace On Dubcnn Radio - January 1, 2008 By : Eddie

We've got a bunch of news from Young De to lay on you today. De is in the final stages of prepping "Audio Hustlaz Volume 1," his very first solo street album that is executive produced by his big homies B-Real, Damizza, and Kurupt, and hosted by DJ Skee. As he gets ready to drop this new project, De is also taking time out of his busy schedule to host his own radio show on Dubcnn - "Coming Up With Young De." If you haven't heard the show yet, you're missing out on an hour of quality music and hilarious commentary. To catch up on past episodes, visit the "Coming Up With Young De" Radio Page, or scroll down and until you see De's picture on the right side menu. New episodes drop every Thursday here on Dubcnn.

Here's the big news for today. This Thursday's edition of "Coming Up With Young De" will feature none other than the Godfather of Latin Rap himself - Mellow Man Ace! "How do they keep pulling these high-profile guests on the show?", you may ask. It's all about the veterans showing love to De because they see something special in him.

De is being coined "The Missing Link" between the golden era of hip-hop and today's music - both because of his affiliations with all of these West Coast legends and because of his musical style. De has the lyrical ability and commanding presence on the microphone that has earned him the respect of the OGs, but he's also got the swagger, freshness, and personality that makes him appealing to today's game.

De just recorded a new track called "I'm On Fire" that showcases his abilities. He's dropping it as an exclusive bonus track on Dubcnn for all of the fans that are hyped for "Audio Hustlaz Volume 1," so check it out below.

Young De - I'm On Fire

On last week's show, we announced that one Dubcnn reader would get the chance to jump on the show with us and tell us about their crazy New Year's Eve story. Think you've got the the most outrageous New Year's Eve story that no one else can top? Send your story in to eddie@dubcnn.com and we'll pick the winner! Hurry, because the show is being recorded tomorrow at 5 PM PST.

Make sure to add Young De as your friend on Myspace. Come back on Thursday for "Coming Up With Young De" with special guest Mellow Man Ace!

Drop feedback for the track, and your crazy New Years Eve story in here if you want!!

Lunatic

props for this :o :o :o

de really is droppin HEAT right now, CAN'T WAIT for the record!!

and Eddie props for droppin links in the thread from now on...not that i or everyone else don't like visitin dubcnn, it's just more convenient sometimes ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props eddie! De is dropping heat regularly

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
get that story in now to eddie@dubcnn.com , we really wanna get someone from the board on the show!

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
I dont remember much of new years eve but i woke up to not one but two semi fatties naked and i was fully clothed!! :-\ :-\HAHA!

Anyway the DE track is smashing the woofers. Who produced it, who scratched it, and who was on the beat?  Shits nice

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO! Is that you Dave?  If not, we've got two dudes with the exact same situation here!  Hahahaha.  The track was produced by DJ Flict, glad you're liking it!  Check out the show, it just got posted.