Author Topic: another reason to get the wii  (Read 278 times)

swangin and bangin

another reason to get the wii
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »

Sparegeez

Re: another reason to get the wii
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
Im not gonna lie, that's lightweight wet.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »
Brain Training has been huuuuuuuuge.  This is going to be huge as well.  I love the virtual park idea, even I with all my vast intellect never thought of that.  That could easily revolutionize the way exercise is done in America.  (what little *is* done in America).  I mean who wouldn't go to the gym every week three or four times if when you were on the treadmill you could walk or run through a different location in the world each time you got there?  With variable incline treadmills and large flatscreens, you could do everything from walk the mall of the Americas to hike through the Rocky Mountains. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 02:07:45 AM »
yup this game is going to be a mainstream hit for sure

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »
Brain Training has been huuuuuuuuge.  This is going to be huge as well.  I love the virtual park idea, even I with all my vast intellect never thought of that.  That could easily revolutionize the way exercise is done in America.  (what little *is* done in America).  I mean who wouldn't go to the gym every week three or four times if when you were on the treadmill you could walk or run through a different location in the world each time you got there?  With variable incline treadmills and large flatscreens, you could do everything from walk the mall of the Americas to hike through the Rocky Mountains.
that would be sick

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »
this is great for women but as a man, the kind of exercice i do is playing football and hockey and lift heavy weights