Author Topic: The Gay Rapper Emerges  (Read 972 times)

eNgIeS

Re: The Gay Rapper Emerges
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2001, 01:11:01 PM »

NO Problem, Honest Mistake :)

Peace

Sorry about that mate. I'm not sure who it was but someone was dissing gays & I thought it was you, but I must have misread

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2001, 01:40:02 PM »
GUYS ACTIN FEMININE DONT MAKE THEM GAY......THEY R CLASSED AS CAMP....

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2001, 05:21:48 PM »
Gays dont choose, there born like that, just like we are born attracted to teh opposite sex & cant change that, just like our eye colour

Thats the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard. Your not born that way. Thats why guys got a penis and women got vaginas. If it was right then two men or two women could have children. They can make themselves that way though. But no one is born that way. Its there choice. I mean hell my own cousin is lesbian and she even admits that shit about gays being born to like people of the same sex is bull. She told me she chose to be that way. Thats just a lame excuse to have people feel sorry for gays.

And if it was so right then why does the gay community have a very high percentage of AIDS and other STD's. Somethins not right here.

And another thing that pisses the fuck off about gays is that they are so prideful to be homosexuals. WHO GIVES A FUCK. Do you see me runnin around sayin "I'm a heterosexual. Look at me god damn it. I love to fuck women." If your gay keep it to yourself. Don't gotta go around screamin that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheSheriff

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2001, 05:25:50 PM »
I never said gays should flaunt it, I just think we should judge Caushun-AIDS! on his music rather than sexuality(like Bdogg said he would...)

But, sorry, you're gay for a reason...Perhaps you were turned off women after a bad relationship, or whatever, but you don't just choose one day to be attracted to men...That's bull. If they have the urge to choose one day to be attracted to men, that's how they were born...I've never thought of being gay, and nuttin's happened to change me, so I'm not...But if it seems natural, you were born like it...And if somethin happened, ya gotta accept the guy might go gay...KnowhaImean?

ALY1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2001, 05:29:08 PM »
Be fair. Some people need to hear rhymes about flowers and trees.  

Just kidding...

Oh, I can only imagine....  I can't wait to hear Caushun's new hit album.....Actually I can. :)

But I won't assume things...I'll wait until he drops an album as well...
Some advice about Crack--Don't do a drug that is named after a part of your ass.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2001, 05:47:16 PM »
i could care less if this dude was gay or not but what pisses me off is that he's getting famous becuase gay, he's not all that great of a rapper i mean we have better rappers in our key-style forum then him

one of the best teachers i had in school was a lesbian, she was a cool person and she broke it down for us like this:

theres 2 type of gays in the world gays who are gay and are just like other people with no lisp or limp wrists but just regular people...those gays are mental homosexuals they reall can't help it, it's a mental thing like skitsophrenia and some want to change becuase they weren't born that way just somthing REALLY bad has happened to them that traumatized them for life so it fucked them up in their head (my teacher was picked on HARD in school for being fat and i heard her dad was very abusive)

then theres physical homos---faggots, the guys who run around acting like girls and girls acting like men ...it's a glamour thing just like we glamorize the hip hop lifestyle these people become glamorized by the homosexula lifestyle and want to be that way it's all an image thing

but back to the subject at hand this gay rapper cashun isn't nothing he's an average rapper at best and it's sad that he's only getting recognition becuase he's gay he shoulda done what the dude from judis preist did hide the fact your gay until your already famous and have accomplished somthing with your TALENT not your homo image, so you can sit back and say i got here cuz of my talent not my image

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

So Much Style

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2001, 05:51:02 PM »
engies, if there is nothing wrong with being gay, then why are gay people always dissed and if you dont liek someone you call them "fag" and "gay" ????
So much style back at it again

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2001, 06:17:02 PM »
those gays are mental homosexuals they reall can't help it, it's a mental thing like skitsophrenia and some want to change becuase they weren't born that way just somthing REALLY bad has happened to them that traumatized them for life so it fucked them up in their head

Exactly Jake is on point. You ain't born that way, but you can change your brain patterns to make yourself gay. Alos incidents and influences have alot to do with it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tecknine

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2001, 06:22:50 PM »
Well actually Engies that is not a stereotype.If the person is openly gay i'd say 99% act feminine.And actually the 1% who are gay and not feminine(ex.Suge Knight).I would really like you to show me someone gay that doesnt act like he is gay.And about that shit.I am not immature.I am a well knowledgeable person and I joke around about shit and like to fuck around.I just simply don't like gay people.When I see a gay person I just laugh.No big deal.It's not like I'm a racist or something.In fact I bet you more than 3/4 of US is homophobic .I'm not in junior high either so learn who your talkin to.And actully most people are NOT born gay..I have seen gay men being married for ten years then turn full out gay.Don't start no fuckin internet beef with me.Im not about to come over to Australia to start something. Peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2001, 06:24:40 PM »
Couldn't have explained it better, Jake...

But couldn't we find a better word than summat that means fish meatball? How about...Limp Wrists...No, that's already a famous metal/rap group...NO, that's Limp Biskit, ain't it...=)

And, SMS, I don't diss people like that. That's just you and your 14 year old homophobic friends.

So Much Style

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2001, 06:28:52 PM »
well you mr sheriff, and all your 32 fat beer belly friends are different, if you are in high school or have recently got out you would understand that fag and gay are words thrown around like footballs, ask jake, nik, tanjint anyone in high school
So much style back at it again

Big BpG

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2001, 07:07:01 PM »
Yall seriously need to stop. I'm not here to defend anyone, but just cause a person lives their life a way that is different than YOURS!!!! doesn't give you the right to say shit about them. Everyone here who hates homosexuals has a STEREOTYPE of who they are... when you see someone act that stereotype then you believe they are gay, but what you don't know is that there about people who dont act the stereotype and are gay. They could be your best friend, your dad, your mom, you little brother, and if you turned on them if they came out... well then your an ignorant being. For all those who believe in GOD... god creates... theire are records of gay people who lived in the past, hundreds of years ago, their are animals who are bi and can change their sex whenever they want ... do you think they choose? So all I really wanna say is... grow up... I see a 22 yr old saying Faggot on the screen...of course that word can mean different stuff now, but you used it agains gays. I'm 18 dogg... grow up yourself... this is how life is... accept it... thats the only way life will get better.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

verbalassaulta

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2001, 08:34:08 PM »
i cant wait to hear all the disses towards him...he'll be the most dissed rapper in history..more than puffy...would i but it if it was good....HELL NO!  it's not gonna be any good...who'll actually do a collaboration with him...no one...it'll ruin there reputation....no way it'll be good for one reason...he's a FAGGOT

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2001, 10:49:42 PM »
I don't fuck with that gay rap shit. That ain't even cool.  I don't have a problem with people being gay but I like to stay away from that stuff.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2001, 12:07:37 AM »
Hey Overseer...can u please Lock this Thread..................i started it...now i want to finish it............