Author Topic: More disturbing info about "Ego Trippin" (short news on Nas and Ice Cube too)  (Read 2391 times)

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I still support Snoop but IMO Pharell Williams is dragging him down. The last album Snoop released without Pharell is Tha Last Meal... I guess that everything is said... However TBC is pretty dope to me and Vato's beat is kinda nice.

jbel1021

I'll give it a listen, but Snoop has never been the dude that knows how to do an album.  He needs somebody constantly coaching him and telling him his shit is wack when it is.   

so true... He's  the prototype of a damn good rapper/entertainer, but everythin else  :-\

I'll never understand y he never got back with Dre and had him produce a whole album for him.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoopy is going to make a cool album....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

If you like pop that is.... ;)

I love music. If music is good, then I listen to it.

WestCoasta

fuckin Snoop with this Pharrell shit

get everybody excited with Quik mixing and then he gotta say this asshole is producing lots of the album

I really really do not feel ANY Pharrell and Snoop collabs

jbel1021

fuckin Snoop with this Pharrell shit

get everybody excited with Quik mixing and then he gotta say this asshole is producing lots of the album

I really really do not feel ANY Pharrell and Snoop collabs

IMO, Paid Tha Cost wasn't a bad album.

After that, Snoop just hasn't been the same on his solo albums.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Those guys will have their songs on the album, but they aren't the only ones.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah Quik is working on it,but where´s his head these days? in DJ Quik or in Quik (fixxxers) state?
Terrace,ok he´s straight. But it´s Teddy and Pharell that´ll take big bulk of work. (according to the article).

Quik is on point. I've been in the studio with him.

He had little involvement in The Fixxers music and did it to give AMG shine. 

PLANT

If you like pop that is.... ;)

I love music. If music is good, then I listen to it.
exactly.  Im 24, and I dont need to hear Snoop rap about guns and busting caps for me to enjoy it.  Snoops already done those types of albums.  Ill wait till the album drops to make judgement.  But as for now, it sounds good to me.  Hopefully Quik, Pharrell, Teddy Riley and whoever else produces come with some dope tunes for Snoop to make a fresh album.

PLANT

Also, I dont know how people complain about Snoop and Pharrell making music together.  To me, Snoops had the best flow over Pharrell/Neptunes tracks over the past few years.  Vato, Chuuch 2 Da Palace, It Blows my Mind ect, Snoop rips all those tracks.  Even Beautiful was for the ladies but he still sounded dope and the flow was definatly on point.  When Snoop raps with that up-tempo flow and he gets in the zone, nobody in rap sounds better IMO.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Also, I dont know how people complain about Snoop and Pharrell making music together.  To me, Snoops had the best flow over Pharrell/Neptunes tracks over the past few years.  Vato, Chuuch 2 Da Palace, It Blows my Mind ect, Snoop rips all those tracks.  Even Beautiful was for the ladies but he still sounded dope and the flow was definatly on point.  When Snoop raps with that up-tempo flow and he gets in the zone, nobody in rap sounds better IMO.
real talk

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Yeah Quik is working on it,but where´s his head these days? in DJ Quik or in Quik (fixxxers) state?
Terrace,ok he´s straight. But it´s Teddy and Pharell that´ll take big bulk of work. (according to the article).
yeah but don't you agree with me Styles that snoop should stop trying to please everybody on each album?
i'm not saying he should try to re-create Doggystyle with every new album; he can do different things and still keep it true to his roots. but just take a look at the blue carpet treatment, don't you feel like some tracks seem out of place? that's what's probably going to happen with the next album as well.

wcsoldier

As I said before , I don't mind having these producers on the album .. the 1st single beat is really funky , this is just Snoop vocal performance which is horrible .. if Snoop is singing , half singing or rap with a weak "effortless" flow on the album then fuck it

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
ill judge the album when i hear it not from a damn article...ooo yea teddy riley is a legend and he's just as good as quik wit the talkbox

KURUPTION-81

im fearing another R&G

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson