Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2523 times)

Chad Vader

^^^^^
That's the way it should be done.
Rumours and gossip is NOT accepted as facts. Get the shit straight before passing them as facts... and yeah,still waiting for those links/scans to the MANY Nas interviews that back up your statement that Nas is biopolar.
No I was not part of the convo in those threads you claimed that,but that doesn't mean I forgot about it.
still waiting.
....and what about Dre never gave a beat to a mix-tape?
Stat Quo; The Future  :P?
I will give you the benifit that the track has not been confirmed as a Dr.Dre beat,but at least Dre is on it....
35 Bonus Track the future part 1 and 2.m4a yes Es-Jay,finally you get part 1.... ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ghxejzxdbe
Chad Vader The Grumpy One.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
....and what about Dre never gave a beat to a mix-tape?
Stat Quo; The Future  :P?
I will give you the benifit that the track has not been confirmed as a Dr.Dre beat,but at least Dre is on it....
are you referring to this quote:
This is a mixtape guys, whens the last time anyone had a Dre beat on a mixtape ? Ummm, never.

yeah, detox/timbo the king, if you're not sure about something, don't act as if you do.
i find it interesting that you stopped replying when i proved that you were backing up statements with rumors.
it's not like we're attacking you personally.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, I forgot about Stat. Nothing else to say.

About Nas, the fuck you think I'm gonna go look for every interview he had since the summer of 06 till sumemr of 07. I have 3 exams in 4 days, you can type "Nas interview" in the search box and read it for yourself. I know what I said, it's a common knowledge that Nas contradicts himself every now and then, check at the new XXL article, they say the same thing and I doubt Nas would let a thing like that go public, if he thought it wasn't true. It's no big deal, everybody flip flops once in a while.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Nothing else to say.

that's weak, seriously. at first, you were acting as if it was a fact that dre produced those tracks. so i started backing up my statement,  and the more information i provided,
the more you started changing the tone of your posts. it went from:

What rumours ? Out ouf the 6 leftover tracks that leaked, one was produced by Khalil, one by Focus and the rest by Dre.
And as far as I know Game himself was selling the lefotvers online, where the producers were named like I said.
I din't know that. I remember a banner about Game selling those tracks but if it was proven that it's not real, I have no reason not to believe you.
to no reply at all.

it's not about who's right and who's wrong and everybody makes mistakes, but:
if you're not sure about something, don't act as if you do.
and admit it when you do makes mistakes. it's not like you need to beg for forgiveness  ::)
it's a mature way of dealing with people.

sorry Styles for taking all this into your topic, but this gossip bullshit is spinning out of control.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 01:16:17 AM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

AnybodyKilla

So styles u gonna do another intervew with NJD mayne?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What do you want me to cry about it ? "Yeah, I forgot about Stat." That means that I admit I was wrong. The "nothing else to say part" means, ok, I was wrong, you were right, there's nothing to conversate any more so let's close the topic.

And don't tell me I based that off rumours, the last time I checked the DA leftovers, it said Khalil produced one, Focus one and Dre the rest and Game was selling it online. But then I missed the thread about that being fake. Since you had to go through all that trouble and even you didn't remember it correctley, it was probably a topic that went off the front page fast.

So stop acting like my sources are from some old lady on the market. I just happened to miss a thread.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
And don't tell me I based that off rumours, the last time I checked the DA leftovers, it said Khalil produced one, Focus one and Dre the rest and Game was selling it online. But then I missed the thread about that being fake. Since you had to go through all that trouble and even you didn't remember it correctley, it was probably a topic that went off the front page fast.

So stop acting like my sources are from some old lady on the market. I just happened to miss a thread.
true, i wasn't 100% sure about what i said, but i never acted as if i was, hence i posted:
but i haven't stated that i was 100% sure that those 4 weren't dre beats.
and don't come up with excuses to try to talk yourself out of it, that's just immature.
you made a statement; i asked why you were basing your statement on rumors, and you were being ignorant and were acting as if it was a fact that dre produced those tracks.
the truth is, even in the 8 pages topic( http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=144612.0 ), there was just speculation about those 4 tracks( even the 5th one; the so called claims that Focus produced a track; there was no valid source).
since you were being ignorant, i proved that you based the production statement on rumors and then you suddenly stopped replying; until i made another reply.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:59:08 AM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a) I didn't come up with any excuses. As soon as you showed me those links, I said I was wrong
b) How was I being ingnorant ? I said what I said based on what I've read in the article. The article was proven fake a few weeks later, so it's completley normal that a perosn might have missed. Ignorant would be if after you had shown me the link, I'd still claim I was right.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I plan on it. I'll see if any of my other outlets want to carry it.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

I plan on it. I'll see if any of my other outlets want to carry it.

Ight mayne!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO... don't make me call the Jawa's on you.  :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dr
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »
 ;D hilarious video, humor+ the truth is a great combination  ;)

a) I didn't come up with any excuses. As soon as you showed me those links, I said I was wrong
b) How was I being ingnorant ? I said what I said based on what I've read in the article. The article was proven fake a few weeks later, so it's completley normal that a perosn might have missed. Ignorant would be if after you had shown me the link, I'd still claim I was right.

offcourse you did come up with excuses. you stopped replying, until chad came in with the stat quo thing and the nas interviews.
every reply from you since chad's first post in this topic included excuses; you were trying to talk yourself out of it and switch the subject.
which article are you referring to, the dubcnn news article?
that one didn't include any production credits. the audio files were just tagged, and there was speculation, so again, there never was a reliable source to back up your initial statement about the leftover tracks.

if you're not sure about something, don't act as if you do.
and we're not talking about something that accidently happened, as Chad showed with the nas bipolar thing ( i'm sure you will remember this too http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136529.0 ).
Nas is bipolar. One interview hes tlaking about hip hop is dead, enxt interview hip hop is alive. One interview hes dissing the south, next interview giving props to the south.
Oh please. And you know that Nas put all his heart into it how exactly ? What are you a part of his close friends or what ? Theyve caught Nas so many times in the past few months flip flopping about wheter hip hop is alive or dead, once sucking Souths dick and once not. He knew all the  "fuck-commercial-rappers-im-proud-to-listen-to-backpackers" fans would bite right into it. And they did.
Stop acting like you got all the inside info on whos real and whos not. Fact is Nas changed his mind so many times in the past few months that its getting funny.
I have no problem about Nas not looking for beef. I like that. Beef shit is getitng played out.

I was talking about Nas flip floping before. Just check his interviews from September ahead. One interview hes saying hip hop is alive, next interview hip hop is dead. One interview he say South is responsible for "death", next interview he gives props.

Nas is known for his bipolar charcter.

Dont get me wrong "Hip Hop Is Dead" was my fav album of 06.
3,4 other people cosigned me on this one. Its known since day one that Nas has a bipolar character.

Like I said search this forum, the rest hip hop sites. Read it for yourself.
yet none of your posts included proof to back up your statements.
other posters active in that topic were pointing that out as well.

by the way:
http://www.dictionary.net/ignorant
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 11:35:18 AM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dr
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »
Switch the subject ? Are you a fucking retard ? For the last time I SAID SOMETHING, YOU PROVED ME WRONG, I SAID I WAS WRONG. THE END.

I'm gonna stop replying to you anway, we all saw what you did in the other Dre thread, you're pretty much obssesed with Dre. Quit acting like you're on his payroll, it makes you look like a 14 year old female groupie.

I'm out of this thread.