Author Topic: New Daz song ''Thiz Weekend Again''  (Read 890 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

KeepItSicc

• Lil Geezy
Re: New Daz song ''Thiz Weekend Again''
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »
I'm not really feeling this song. Retaliation, Revenge And Get Back is one of my favorite albums of his. R.A.W. is also good.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 04:39:18 PM »
I'm not really feeling this song. Retaliation, Revenge And Get Back is one of my favorite albums of his. R.A.W. is also good.

Both Dope Albums Homie.  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »

Both Dope Albums Homie.  8)

his 2 best 8)

Okka

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 01:55:03 AM »
Props for the song, we need to get this in CDQ. The beat is a monster.