Author Topic: Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - "All My Life" (Prod. by Cool & Dre) (DJ QUIK MIX!)  (Read 1884 times)

Celph_Titled06

• Lil Geezy
  • New West!!
SONG IS CRAZY.
Jay Rock hasn't dissapointed me with anything he's done. second favorite from the west coast right now (After bishop)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SONG IS CRAZY.
Jay Rock hasn't dissapointed me with anything he's done. second favorite from the west coast right now (After bishop)

Co-Sign, altho its close with Ya Boy but his last mixtape was a real dissapointment imo

Nima - Dubcnn.com

And this actually sounds like a real collaboration between Jay Rock and Lil Wayne, not like all these "Weezy emailed me a verse" features lol.

Yeah they were in the studio together. I mean you can tell by just listening to the song. Jay Rock opened up for the Lil Wayne tour, so this was probably recorded on the road.

Props!

Makes sense. Keep the feedback coming!

Celph_Titled06

• Lil Geezy
  • New West!!
Ya boy is nice but the best song ive heard from him is the precise gang. and ive heard 2 full mixtapes from ya boy and only three songs from jay rock and jay rock is still better

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Celph_Titled06

• Lil Geezy
  • New West!!
Hip hop is over if this isn't a hit... there i said it. Great beat. great hook. good feature. dope rhymes even for a single. what more could you ask for

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice song! Reminds me very much of Hate it or Love it. It almost has the same drum pattern and the melody sounds kinda similair too.

messi19

nice song! Reminds me very much of Hate it or Love it. It almost has the same drum pattern and the melody sounds kinda similair too.

co-sign this, and the post above it.

PS. any info on when they finna drop the full "Cali State Of Mind" track with Clyde C?

Young Old Head

sounds crisp n clean... i'm feelin it!

Cash Money Blood Gang

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i didn't notice the hate it or love it similarity at fist, but now that you say it i know what yall mean.

K-9

Hmm i will check it out :D lets see if wayne fucks up another verse again lol and yall hatin on spider

Azadis

• 'G'
Damn wow what a bangin track...
def. similar to hate it or love it.

i actually think that beat was a game beat from cool and dre. and game gave it to jay rock. its only speculation but who knows. Cause cool & Dre said in a interview a year ago, they made a beat similar to Hate it or love it. And i doubt that jay rock could afford a beat by cool and dre.

whatever the track is hot.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

And i doubt that jay rock could afford a beat by cool and dre.

You seem to know a lot about Jay Rock's finances lol.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i actually think that beat was a game beat from cool and dre. and game gave it to jay rock. its only speculation but who knows. Cause cool & Dre said in a interview a year ago, they made a beat similar to Hate it or love it. And i doubt that jay rock could afford a beat by cool and dre.

all Cool & Dre songs sound like Hate it or Love it! lol
and you actually think he had to go through Game to get that beat? its not like he has to pay himself for beats. dude is signed to a major
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

messi19

Hmm i will check it out :D lets see if wayne fucks up another verse again lol and yall hatin on spider

Wayne >>> Spider u mad? Wayne is wack 2 but is way better than Spider.