Author Topic: (mental gem) overstanding vs understandin  (Read 105 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

(mental gem) overstanding vs understandin
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »
Overstanding (also "innerstanding") replaces "understanding", referring to enlightenment that raises one's consciousness.

Some people believe knowledge is the simple awareness of bits of information. Overstanding is the awareness of the connectedness of this information. It is overstanding which allows knowledge to be put to use. Overstanding represents a higher level than simple knowledge.

Overstanding - The divine gift of overstanding perfects a person's speculative reason in the apprehension of truth. It is the gift "whereby self-evident principles are known.

To be over something is to be above it. When u are above something u see it entirely. U have a greater perception of what u are observing. Thus leading to harmony, conformity, consistency & unanimity.

To be under something is to be below it. When u are under something there is misinterpretation, confusion, delusion & false impression. There is also conflict & discord.

hotep!

Joe Bonanno

Re: (mental gem) overstanding vs understandin
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
I HOPE YOU ACHIEVE THIS ONE DAY

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »
wow Job you have all the knowledge, especially when it comes the white man might I add

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 03:58:18 PM »
wow Job you have all the knowledge, especially when it comes the white man might I add

is it just me or this has nothing to do with white people??!?!  ::)