Author Topic: Gene studies confirm "out of Africa" theories  (Read 307 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Gene studies confirm "out of Africa" theories
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
nice article.... the truth is slowly coming out whether people like it or not

come here my black brother so i can hug you, we're all from africa, i just emigrated cuz the place was too shitty and you stayed longer because you thought you could turn this mess into something nice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 11:10:35 AM »
i dunno i guess. all i know is i've been hearing this shit since like 91' when i was in school having to read text books from the 70's and shit.  plus there's a thing , i think national geographic does it, where you get a q tip and swab your cheek and they trace your roots all the way back to 100 generations , which goes back to africa. my treacher said they've been doing that since the 80's.

Really??
whoa!!..I wonder how conclusive those test and experiments are..
Thanks i didn't know..I just came across this article and post it up here!
I'll check Nat Geo channel for more info..

Gracias!
also check out there newest edition magazine eye believe it talks about the Black pharaohs in Egypt.

STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
word is bond........

word up son...word up money...keep it gully... :camp:

Remember when you were a fake blood? LOL

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »
KEYWORDS DNA AND CONFIRM.
yup. I don't know if it was a major advancement, but it confirms the standard Out of Africa theory and backs it up with new evidence.

What do you mean by that? You know that this has little in common with any of the Albinism-white-devil theories you seem to be so infatuated with? The fact that Africans are the most genetically diverse is nothing new and neither would anyone (except a buncha creationist morons) have disputed that humankind evolved in Central Africa. The challenge we are still facing is to find out whether there have been parallel developments and in how far the Out of Africa theory is applicable to all human history, i.e. whether there might have been parallel developments in the Eurasian region as suggested by certain scientists or not. This study concludes that it's likely that "we" did simply move out of Africa and sheds new light on some details. It doesn't seem to back up the type of "theory" you seem to believe in to me.

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »
So technically, Blacks are more related to chimps than any other race right? That's cool I guess.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 12:51:26 AM »
i dunno i guess. all i know is i've been hearing this shit since like 91' when i was in school having to read text books from the 70's and shit.  plus there's a thing , i think national geographic does it, where you get a q tip and swab your cheek and they trace your roots all the way back to 100 generations , which goes back to africa. my treacher said they've been doing that since the 80's.

Really??

Gracias!
also check out there newest edition magazine eye believe it talks about the Black pharaohs in Egypt.

STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
word is bond........

naw, never fake homie. but i was younger, and on some otha shit back then.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »
KEYWORDS DNA AND CONFIRM.
yup. I don't know if it was a major advancement, but it confirms the standard Out of Africa theory and backs it up with new evidence.

What do you mean by that? You know that this has little in common with any of the Albinism-white-devil theories you seem to be so infatuated with? The fact that Africans are the most genetically diverse is nothing new and neither would anyone (except a buncha creationist morons) have disputed that humankind evolved in Central Africa. The challenge we are still facing is to find out whether there have been parallel developments and in how far the Out of Africa theory is applicable to all human history, i.e. whether there might have been parallel developments in the Eurasian region as suggested by certain scientists or not. This study concludes that it's likely that "we" did simply move out of Africa and sheds new light on some details. It doesn't seem to back up the type of "theory" you seem to believe in to me.

like eye said the truth is starting to come out slowly just give it some time

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »
So technically, Blacks are more related to chimps than any other race right? That's cool I guess.

alcoohol makes men look like chimps

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 01:39:25 PM »

Really??

Gracias!

STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
word is bond........

cKrakk?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »

^why would you say that?????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »
I want all of you crackers to prop me and Job right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 04:29:38 PM »

Really??

Gracias!

STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
word is bond........

cKrakk?

lol naw fool. Just a different person now then I was then. Priorities change u know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »

Really??

Gracias!

STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
word is bond........

cKrakk?

lol naw fool. Just a different person now then I was then. Priorities change u know?
so you used to bang and be on forums too... nigga eye smell bullshit!!! one of those frontin ass nigga tuckin in ya rag when real nigga who get down come around...........

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 11:25:07 AM »

Really??

Gracias!

STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
word is bond........

cKrakk?

so you used to bang and be on forums too... nigga eye smell bullshit!!! one of those frontin ass nigga tuckin in ya rag when real nigga who get down come around...........

righhh. Speak on shit you know about rookie. Check the archives. I aint emotionally attached to the people on here, so nobody knows shit about me outside of here. I never claimed to bang, but the shit I was doin back then and the fools i was runnin with made me a way different person. Im just gonna leave it at that. But I got responsibilities now that are way bigger then that bullshit, so I left that shit behind.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »

^why would you say that?????
i don't know the guy, but i do notice he's very much into beefing with Job. Go figure

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »
niiiiiice im black !!!!!awwwwwwsome dude