Author Topic: White people got a superiority complex....  (Read 1572 times)

Elevz

Re: White people got a superiority complex....
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 02:42:03 PM »
Just as there's no justifying your behavior right now, there's no justifying the racism of the past. There are ways to explain it though, and they are not hard to come by.

When the Europeans started exploring the world, they didn't know much about diversity. Science wasn't developed; they didn't know history; they didn't know biology. Their lives were practical yet deeply religious, and basically they were extremely closed minded. They simply didn't know anything better than their close environment. Then they hopped on their newly invented ships that could cross the lengths of the oceans. They found new land, far away from home, and came across what looked like human beings, only then with dark skins and different features. These people danced around totem poles, walked around naked and acted very different.

Imagine the thoughts of someone who goes on a glorious boat trip to explore new horizons and become a hero, to find out there's creatures living in the woods who don't wear clothes. They look more like monkeys than the humans they're used to, and their behavior seemed savage too. Do you really think it's weird for these ignorant explorers to think they came across some sub par human beings? These new creatures didn't live by the bible, and they reminded them of animals.

They went home, told stories about these new creatures, and the thoughts that these creatures were subpar humans were easily spread in a conservative and ignorant world. It took integration in real life and major developments in the study of biology before the views changed, but all of that came after rich whites had exploited Africans for centuries.

Yes, the whites back then got joy from torturing blacks. Remember we're talking about times when whites themselves enjoyed hooliganism in a major way. People were having fights in the middle of the streets, just to prove their manhood. Surely the development of western cultures has been a long road past savage behavior, violence, ignorance and closed mindedness. In no way are these things to be justified, but considering the background, it can be explained.

As the Europeans started to develop their sciences, slowly came the realization that blacks are not subpar human beings. Biology proved that we're practically equal - slight physical features aside (blacks generally have wider noses, blacks generally have nappy hair, blacks generally have more athletic features). We now know the amount of success black people can achieve, given the right circumstances. We know men are equal by their nature, but not equal in their achievements. There's great opportunities to be taken advantage of now. Don't you think it's time to stop bitching in your medieval mindstate, and come to terms with today's reality? To blame today's whites for the history of their ancestors, that's really ridiculous. There's African tribes which glorify rape, but I don't blame you for that either, or should I?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 03:00:08 PM »
Just as there's no justifying your behavior right now, there's no justifying the racism of the past. There are ways to explain it though, and they are not hard to come by.

When the Europeans started exploring the world, they didn't know much about diversity. Science wasn't developed; they didn't know history; they didn't know biology. Their lives were practical yet deeply religious, and basically they were extremely closed minded. They simply didn't know anything better than their close environment. Then they hopped on their newly invented ships that could cross the lengths of the oceans. They found new land, far away from home, and came across what looked like human beings, only then with dark skins and different features. These people danced around totem poles, walked around naked and acted very different.

Imagine the thoughts of someone who goes on a glorious boat trip to explore new horizons and become a hero, to find out there's creatures living in the woods who don't wear clothes. They look more like monkeys than the humans they're used to, and their behavior seemed savage too. Do you really think it's weird for these ignorant explorers to think they came across some sub par human beings? These new creatures didn't live by the bible, and they reminded them of animals.

They went home, told stories about these new creatures, and the thoughts that these creatures were subpar humans were easily spread in a conservative and ignorant world. It took integration in real life and major developments in the study of biology before the views changed, but all of that came after rich whites had exploited Africans for centuries.

Yes, the whites back then got joy from torturing blacks. Remember we're talking about times when whites themselves enjoyed hooliganism in a major way. People were having fights in the middle of the streets, just to prove their manhood. Surely the development of western cultures has been a long road past savage behavior, violence, ignorance and closed mindedness. In no way are these things to be justified, but considering the background, it can be explained.

As the Europeans started to develop their sciences, slowly came the realization that blacks are not subpar human beings. Biology proved that we're practically equal - slight physical features aside (blacks generally have wider noses, blacks generally have nappy hair, blacks generally have more athletic features). We now know the amount of success black people can achieve, given the right circumstances. We know men are equal by their nature, but not equal in their achievements. There's great opportunities to be taken advantage of now. Don't you think it's time to stop bitching in your medieval mindstate, and come to terms with today's reality? To blame today's whites for the history of their ancestors, that's really ridiculous. There's African tribes which glorify rape, but I don't blame you for that either, or should I?
these are the statements that cause my view on your people to never change..... you will never see a pale face ever just talk about the negative shit their people do they always got to add something..... These so called African tribes that you claim glorify rape ( which eye don't even believe) did they go around raping the white race???? NO so shut the fuck up with that weak ass comparison...

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »
All right, so it's okay for you to condemn white people for the misbehavior of their fellows, but blacks don't take the blame for the savage behavior of some African tribes? Virtuoso would call this double think; I say you're one hypocritical idiot.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 03:13:16 PM »
All right, so it's okay for you to condemn white people for the misbehavior of their fellows, but blacks don't take the blame for the savage behavior of some African tribes? Virtuoso would call this double think; I say you're one hypocritical idiot.
when did Africans rape, kill, castrate (white males), hang the white race and stand around smiling kickin???? eye got to hear this. and eye am going to need prove of the African tribe glorifying rape (you still didn't answer my question, even if that is true did they rape the white race???)......

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »
when did Africans rape, kill, castrate (white males), hang the white race and stand around smiling kickin???? eye got to hear this. and eye am going to need prove of the African tribe glorifying rape (you still didn't answer my question, even if that is true did they rape the white race???)......

I did not say they rape, kill, castrate and hang whites. You need to learn to read. I said there's African tribes where boys are told to rape girls from other tribes to prove their manhood. I've seen this on a documentary once in a course on intercultural affairs. I don't remember the name of the documentary or the name of the tribe involved, but I do remember seeing it.

You blaming all whites in 2008 for the history of their ancestors, is equal to me blaming you for the degrading actions of some random African tribe. However, I do not blame you for something you aren't guilty of. Just as I am not guilty of the racism you're accusing me of. Yet you do find it necessary to condemn all whites in the blink of an eye, just like that. That's racism on your behalf, regardless of whether you're actually burning whites or not. You are the KKK, only then reversed. What's the difference? There is none, except for the target. For someone who studied factology you sure have a hard time grasping simple logic.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »

I did not say they rape, kill, castrate and hang whites. You need to learn to read. I said there's African tribes where boys are told to rape girls from other tribes to prove their manhood. I've seen this on a documentary once in a course on intercultural affairs. I don't remember the name of the documentary or the name of the tribe involved, but I do remember seeing it.

You blaming all whites in 2008 for the history of their ancestors, is equal to me blaming you for the degrading actions of some random African tribe. However, I do not blame you for something you aren't guilty of. Just as I am not guilty of the racism you're accusing me of. Yet you do find it necessary to condemn all whites in the blink of an eye, just like that. That's racism on your behalf, regardless of whether you're actually burning whites or not. You are the KKK, only then reversed. What's the difference? There is none, except for the target. For someone who studied factology you sure have a hard time grasping simple logic.
no that is your problem....... like for real everybody in this damn topic has the same mind set........ eye am talkin about white doing outrageous shit towards Blacks. You cant find anything where Black have done the same to white..... so you bring up this whole off topic shit about an African tribe raping, and my question ( assuming what you said is true, which eye doubt) is DID THEY FUCKIN DO THIS TO A DIFFERENT RACE OF PEOPLE (WHITE RACE)??? what is soo hard in graspin that??? ........ perfect example of trickology

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »

no that is your problem....... like for real everybody in this damn topic has the same mind set........ eye am talkin about white doing outrageous shit towards Blacks. You cant find anything where Black have done the same to white..... so you bring up this whole off topic shit about an African tribe raping, and my question ( assuming what you said is true, which eye doubt) is DID THEY FUCKIN DO THIS TO A DIFFERENT RACE OF PEOPLE (WHITE RACE)??? what is soo hard in graspin that??? ........ perfect example of trickology

Which I already answered negatively. Read, young man. Read.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

okay lets try this again........ what does tribal beefs have to do with what the white race subjects the Black race to!??!?! your probably is you trying to argue back by trying to use that example of the African tribe. But you couldnt even BLAME THEM IF YOU WANTED  TO!!!!!!!! THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING TO THE WHITE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!  cant you see that like what the fuck you blind nigga!!!

WHITE(SUBJECT BLACKS TO WHOLE BUNCH OF BULLSHIT) you say eye cant blame and entire race for that
your example AFRICAN TRIBES BEEFING WITH EACHOTHER ( where is the part where they did anything to the white race) SO YOU DONT HAVE ANYONE TO BLAME ANYTHING ON!!!!!!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 04:00:54 PM »

To clarify I was never implying that the europeans came over to Africa and civilised them, they murdered directly or indirectly millions. All I was pointing out was that history is absolutely littered with evil.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:04:25 PM by virtuoso »

Elevz

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 04:06:05 PM »
okay lets try this again........ what does tribal beefs have to do with what the white race subjects the Black race to!??!?!

Nothing. That wasn't the nature of the argument. The argument was only there to show you how stupid racism and collective guilt or condemnation is. That, no more, and no less. You shouldn't condemn anyone for something he wasn't personally involved in or responsible for. Don't condemn me for what some crackers in America did to their slaves. I won't condemn you for the amoral actions of some tribal Africans.

your probably is you trying to argue back by trying to use that example of the African tribe. But you couldnt even BLAME THEM IF YOU WANTED  TO!!!!!!!! THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING TO THE WHITE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!  cant you see that like what the fuck you blind nigga!!!

Unlike yourself, I am not a nigga. Neither am I blaming anyone for anyone except for their responsibility over their actions. That's why I am blaming you for your racism and your hypocritical contradictions. I do condemn you for doing exactly what I denounced in the first paragraph of this post.

WHITE(SUBJECT BLACKS TO WHOLE BUNCH OF BULLSHIT) you say eye cant blame and entire race for that your example AFRICAN TRIBES BEEFING WITH EACHOTHER ( where is the part where they did anything to the white race) SO YOU DONT HAVE ANYONE TO BLAME ANYTHING ON!!!!!!!

I am a human being, and a fairly moral one at that. I do have a thinking mind, and that enables me to judge. I will denounce cultures which glorify rape. I will denounce any kind of racism. I will preach the things I deem correct, and go against the things I find unjust. I don't blank out my judgement for nobody or nothing.
I will however try to understand the motives behind the behavior of people I differ with. Although I strongly denounce rape, I can understand how young boys who are born within a tribe with a culture which preaches rape will act accordingly. I understand them, yet I denounce the behavior. The same thing goes for the white racists of the past. The same thing goes for you, the little black nationalist with a heart filled with hatred. Your behavior is understandable, but that does not at all mean I'll support it in any way. In fact, you need to get out of that circle of negativism and turn it into something good, because you're being one bitter stubborn asshole.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »
*Overfiend stirs*  :grumpy:

If you gon' spread mathematics...SPREAD IT RIGHT!
-Raekwon, The Closing off Wu-Tang Forever.

Comin with that lip professin, you must take
Allah for fool, where's his Jewel
Was he usin Mathematics as a tool?

-Inspectah Deck, Visionz off Wu-Tang Forever.

1. Everybody has the potential to be a God.
2. Everybody has the potential to be a degenerate devil.

Don't look towards the sky
Cause there's no heaven above
Don't look down beneath your feet
There's no hell below
But heaven and hell exist within

-Papa Wu, Wu-Revolution off Wu-Tang Forever.

Another child gets pushed through the uterus
From the womb we're intuitive, eternal peace or damnation?
Depending what we do with it, a genius or a lunatic?
A general or a fugitive? It's +Essential

-Killah Priest, Essential off The Offering.

Because I built the nation in this Universe and thats black, white, brown, yellow, half-original and red.
-Papa Wu, Freedom reprise off Lord Jamar's 5% Album.

"...my respect for all men is neutral, as my thoughts pass a level to what you devils compute to."
-RZA, a day to god is 1,000 years.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6CUQbYe5Tgs&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6CUQbYe5Tgs&amp;autoplay=0</a>
"...my fellow breed: all races, colours and creed...love and peace complete the package. the fact is 5 out of 100 know the truth, the wisdom might BLOW THE ROOF when show and prove!
-Inspectah Deck, Show & Prove.

Only a fool lean upon, lean upon his own misunderstanding
-Bob Marley, Forever Loving Jah.

Feed a fool, let the fake evaporate
Reconstruction, that's the whole science of mine
Production

-Raekwon, Duck Season off Wu-Tang Forever.

I have come not to teach but to awaken. Understand therefore that I lay down no precepts. Throughout eternity I have laid down principles and precepts, but mankind has ignored them. Man's inability to live Gods words makes the Avatar's teaching a mockery. Instead of practicing the compassion he taught, man has waged crusades in his name....Because man has been deaf to the principles and precepts laid down by God in the past, in this present avataric form I observe Silence....You have asked for and been given enough words--it is now time to live them. When I release the tide of Truth which I have come to give, men's daily lives will be the living precept. The words I have not spoken will come to life in them......When I break my Silence, the impact of my Love will be universal and all life in creation will know, feel and receive of it. It will help every individual to break himself free from his bondage in his own way.
-Meher Baba

Meher Baba never spoke or uttered a sound for the rest of his 40 years of life on the Earth. Baba died never having broken the silence, so his followers believe that the breaking of the silence is either occurring subtly now or is to come.

All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence
-The Buddha's last words.

*Overfiend returns to tanscendental slumber*

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:43:38 PM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
It would really piss me off if I was as worried about races as that Job nigga. Doesn't look like a pleasurable feeling, being such a confused and depraved person.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »
this thread wont go over well considering the fact that most people here are white.   But you are 100% right.  But not alll white people are the devil.  There are a few that don't see race they see it as a person by person case.

Thank you.  Much props and respect!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »
aight its time for another pure breed proud good lookin black face to enter this thread,haha.

For real though  i want to speak on what quiet truth said and about classes, i aint gon lie and say class has nothing to do with racism because it most definately does. However i disagree when quiettruth comes out and says that he hates all rich people because they are all racist/judgemental or whatever. Let me speak some truth, most people who are racist are people who are most likely a family doing well...middle class who consider themselves high class...where they do not want to be linked with people from poor places and which often leads to places where minorities live. Also they're the people who hang out with a whole group of white kids and like they all just sit there dissing black people/brown cats and shit all day like..."hey i hate niggaz...we should blow up anyone walking in the middle east"...racist shit like that....also if someone in a group like that is down with black people...in regards what happened in the past to black people or may not be kool with black cats but feel as if what happened was fucked up and not right and can understand why alot of people today would be pissed at white people...since alot of black people are brought up being told stories of how your mommas mom or grandparents were kille dby white cats or whatever...its got to have an effect on both your upbringing and the opinions of parents....i mean i hear white people say...it happened a long time ago, get over it...if someone killed your mom 20 years back or yesterday...it wouldnt matter, aint no getting over shit like that...okay but now im gettin way off track, but what im trying to say is that in places where you only see a whole group of white people chilling together tryna act as if they're greater than people of other races...if anyone from that group is kool with black people....they get known as "white sympthasizers"...i mean seriously, to any black cat in here, have y'all ever heard of a white sympathiser before??....that shit baffles me beyond belief...See within the black ranks that i know, if someone is down with whites blacks brown and everything else, all religions and tries to understand different people whilst being proud of THEMSELVES...they're known as good nigga with a good heart...

Also call me crazy but i think education has alot to do with racism, i think someone who is well brought up and has a good education will probably be less likely to be racist than someone who was bought up being told all blacks are niggers and are only good for cleaning the white mans shoes or whatever. But i know you see middle class white cats gettin mad everytime a brother gets a girl whether in a club or is dating one who they wanted but instead prefer the black cat...either thats gon cause problems the white dudes most likely gon start or y'all gon get nuff looks by everyone who see a pretty lookin white girl with a black cat...

as for the class thing...only upper class being are those having a superiority complex, imo thats alot of bullshit because i know white cats who aint shit hate niggas and anyone who aint down with bombing iraq and shit and my muslim homies and indian homies get nuff hate off them about being "pakis" or "terrorists" whilst blacks be getting called "niggers and monkeyes" and shit like that...because you already know those greasy muthafuckers been told nuff racist bullshit by there parents who aint shit...these cats are from the slums mang...

Also alot of these lowtime racist crews and shit be just minor kids and families from lowerclass hoods just forming and bangin there set with major race issues....

So if y'all tryna tell me that white cats from the top only got superiority complex, i disagree....i think a nigga at the top be dissing niggaz lower than him too...but you also got some good niggaz too, same with whites and any other race...

people who have lighter skin think they're better than those with dark im many cases

I do agree that white people are generally the most racist people in the world from my own experiences and have the most trouble with accepting equality and just letting everyone live without always looking for something new to complain about...if it aint russia, its china, if it aint china, its muslims, if it aint muslims, its eastern europeans, if it aint them, its about whos joining the EU because of religious backgrounds...if it aint that, its about keeping hold of some national pride like we niggas tryna take over the country or someshit...

Now that was not meant as a diss to white people because i generally have no problem with white people....because there are many cats who are racist out there who aint white..though anyone tryna tell me it aint a white mans world is living in a drea world imo...I mean nas just needs to say something minor on outbound and all the whites in here jump in like he shot there mother in the neck and when a track of nas or his album drops, aint nobody speaking on it...dang i wouldnt be suprised if bubba sparxxx has mo exposure on this board in the past

Also i have and have had many white friends...not as many as i get older and older but the few i trust im still chillin with...but in the past white are kool. with you..hella kool infact aslong as you the sidekick...once the bitches know you the better lookin/kooler/mo intelligent one...those cats hate it, they start spreading lies/racist shit about you...thats why i keep a low profile of white people who i consider friends...because i dont know....thats a little too general

Also if this thread makes me sound like im some bitter kid, that aint true, im 23 yrs old, im happy im intelligent, i dont need the urge to prove it by writing up big texts on here with perfect punctuation, im a content cat who knows i got mad potential and i can intillect with an old educated white cat from europe or a low down brother or whatever, it aint a problem.

So to anyone with a superiority complex thinking they better than me, white black or whatever, FUCK U...

Also truthfully y'all got to accept there are good white cats out there who dont treat blacks cats like..."my black homie"...instead of calling you by your name...that may be hard to find these days....i dont know why but i feel as cats get older these days, they get more racist, peoples hearts get mo evil...but thats just my opinion...

I dont really know if i contradicted myself a few times in this thread or if some of it later will come across as bullshit but im just typing at the top of my head just dropping some thoughts, maybe later when i think of it i'll take it back but im saying...

as for my own opinions on wheter all whites have a superiority complex, hell naw, i think you have general people who are racist and people who are not...thats why i never hate on someone because of there religioin...if someone wants to chill and have a ball with me, they can be black white brown, muslim, christian, jew or non believeer and still have a ball...you aint gotta be a muslim who drinks to get down with me, i respect someone more if they're following there religion right and still a kool person to chill with...

its like this cat i know, i aint sure if he a pure blood or mixed race nigga but he chills with alot of white cats and be dissing blacks all the time to them and they kool with him...anyone else thinking WHAT THE FUCK?!?!....he be dissing blacks when he is himself!!....and his white friends like him for that...the nigga who wishes he was white...

y'all should be proud of whatever colour you are and just try and improve yourself as a perspm, dont worry about other people...because truthfully job, they gon be nuff racist cats out there but there will be some aight ones too...

as for sikotic, thats a true nigga right there, he down with everyone and is just playin in this thread job, y'all aint gotta attack him for no reason.

pz muthafuckers. hope i didnt offend y'all in here because i know alot of white cats are touchy about there race on this board but i know virtuouso in all is a reeal cool cat and elevz seems aight from what i know too...dont really know s7even that well but he never caused me problems so i cannot speak bad about anyone in this thread, black white or brown, yellow, pink or whatever

pz

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 05:28:27 PM »
^ That middle class you talkin' about is mainly the suburbs though. Which are not the 'Beverly Hills' people but are more the 'bordering towns of the city people'...like you sayin'.

I've had many experiences as well as all of ya'll with many types of people. And I'm not the type to be rude to anybody unless they rude first. But when you around people, you can just feel it, you can feel what they are feeling. I mean I'm just generalizing too. Becuz everybody IS NOT everybody. But we have our prejudices. And I hate that we do becuz that's not RIGHT. But it's life I guess.