Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "N*gger Noize" Untagged + Interview Part 3 !!!!  (Read 1541 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "N*gger Noize" Untagged + Interview Part 3 !!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »
Man, HisStory was cold when it dropped but it just got a hell of a lot colder.  The way the beat just hangs in the beginning is beautiful.  Major props on this.

If Bishop doesn't drop a classic CD with The Reformation I don't think he'll ever drop one but me thinks that shit will be banging crazy. 

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2008, 11:32:17 PM »
Keep it coming, drop feedback

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MediumL

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2008, 02:01:49 AM »
Dope interview, good to hear Up In Smoke 2 Tour is coming

overseas, and props to Dubcnn for NN untagged

If they come to UK im def going even if im on my jays
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Tekniec

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2008, 03:18:03 AM »
props for this homes

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2008, 01:15:19 PM »
wOW, ITZ NOW OUT UNTAGGED, THERE WAS SOME PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT IT NEVER COMING OUT AND HERE IT IS

BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE DID THE UNTAGGED VERSION ON CALTROIT GO? KAN I GET A LINK OR SUMETHIN

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »
wOW, ITZ NOW OUT UNTAGGED, THERE WAS SOME PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT IT NEVER COMING OUT AND HERE IT IS

BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE DID THE UNTAGGED VERSION ON CALTROIT GO? KAN I GET A LINK OR SUMETHIN
The untagged Caltroit is actually being sold in stores, Black Milk put it out.  So we had it up on Dubcnn earlier as a miscommunication.

K-9

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
Props Dubcnn.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2008, 04:42:09 PM »

The untagged Caltroit is actually being sold in stores, Black Milk put it out.  So we had it up on Dubcnn earlier as a miscommunication.

Nice, hopefully that shit leaks LOL!!!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

lollll gotta agree with you on this one...hopefully it leaks...and Somebody would stumble upon a mediafire link or something like thaté... ;)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »

lollll gotta agree with you on this one...hopefully it leaks...and Somebody would stumble upon a mediafire link or something like thaté... ;)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, yah man hahaha. Then they need to drop Pope Mobile untagged. And then drop Caltriot Metropolis untagged, then The Collection Plate untagged, then DETOX and then The Reformation LOL, that would be 2 damn perfectttttttttt, if they were smart they'd do just that!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2008, 03:31:50 AM »
THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE I DID NOT HEAR ANY TAGZ ON POPE MOBILE AND THERES NO INDICATION ON A DJ PUTTING IT TOGETHER

AINT IT ALREADY UNTAGGED

AND WHAT STORES IS CARRYING CALTROIT CAUSE THERE IZ NO PROMOTION OR WORD OF WHERE ITZ AVAILABLE UNLESS IT IS ONLY IN DETROIT THEN THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2008, 05:14:10 AM »
Dope interview, good to hear Up In Smoke 2 Tour is coming

overseas, and props to Dubcnn for NN untagged

If they come to UK im def going even if im on my jays

nothing will stop me going to see a Dr. Dre show in England. nothing...

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2008, 05:47:59 AM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, yah man hahaha. Then they need to drop Pope Mobile untagged. And then drop Caltriot Metropolis untagged, then The Collection Plate untagged, then DETOX and then The Reformation LOL, that would be 2 damn perfectttttttttt, if they were smart they'd do just that!!!

LOLL AGREED MY BROTHER. That would be too hot...but hey it's possible...i still have hope for Detox to drop in june. lolll im laughing right now, you read my thoughts, if i had 500 posts i'd give you karma..but im a ''lil greezy'' so i can'T yet lol..

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2008, 10:17:48 AM »
props for all the feedback!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2008, 10:32:03 AM »
props for all the feedback!

nice job on picking the fan questions and updating it with your own by the way; i know that the person who stole the submitted questions from this forum was an amateur interviewer but i was still a little bit worried that there wouldn't be many interesting questions left for the dubcnn interview (even though some fan questions were submitted through myspace).
but the final result is good, so props for that  ;)