Author Topic: Snoop droppin albums, Quik dropping heaters, WTF is Dre doing?  (Read 1169 times)

HEC

Re: Snoop droppin albums, Quik dropping heaters, WTF is Dre doing?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 06:15:02 AM »
this Quik vs. Dre thing is getting out of hand, they are both great producers with different styles, some prefer Quik and some Dre but I think this topic has been beaten to death :grumpy:

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 06:19:30 AM »
Trying to make a classic people will actually remember rather than a million half-assed albums

AGREED. WHATS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE HATING ON DRE. Stop hatin. You know all damn too well that once detox y'all gonna be the first to bump the record. Dre rather's put out ONLY good stuff. NO BULLSHIT. Snoop good, i got mad love for him, but how much bullshit for a few good records ? Now Dare tell me that a track on the chronic or 2001 is wak. You may not like the style but you can't deny that If dre wouldn't be in hiphop, This game wouldnt have such high standards...would only be a bunch of soulja boys...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »
Im so tired of hearing people bitching and whining about detox.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 10:01:21 AM »
Just listen 2 Dre'z verse on "Hello" , pretty much sumz it up , n besidez , whatz the harm in waitin 4 his album 2 come out , unless ur actually "WAITING" for it ,

Yeah, you summed it up right there.  Dre is catching heat for the same reason Michael Jackson does.  Eminem said it on one of his c.d.'s, his bullshit he gives to Michael Jackson is actually based on the fact that he loves him and hates that Michael doesn't own shit like he used to.

Same thing with Dre, people are turning on him because it's seperation anxiety.  They wish Dre still had a huge part in modern music and was releasing all this classic material that everybody loves.  Since he doesn't, being bitches with no loyalty they say "WELL, I DIDNT LIKE HIM ANYWAYS!!!" and that's where the hate comes from.

Seperation Anxiety.  It's really psychology 101. 

Exactly! I agree with you 100 % LET ONE PERSON here DARE tell us that they didn't bump Still Dre or Forgot About Dre or THe NExt Episode.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
Dre can take his time - 2001 sold 14 million worldwide, snoop is barely selling 1-2 million off each record after Doggystyle, so Snoop has to keep releasing stuff to eat, even if it's not that great

Plus Dre has Eminem and 50 on his label - Em sold what, around 30-40 million, 50 sold 10+ million, and Dre gets a piece of all that

Dre will only put out music when the music is ready, what does he care if people say he should retire, or that Detox is taking too long

If Detox is really, really dope, no one is gonna be like, well Dre, I don't want to hear the album because it took too long, they'll get it regardless

Exactly!  i doubt anybody here didn'T have this reaction listening to still dre back in 2001 and said to themselves: This is the Anthem, This is the Shizznit.

No Teflon

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 11:21:31 AM »
last Dres Beat was Hustlers feat Game and NAs and it was wack as fuck, same repetative shit, see what happens when Scott or Mike Dont help Gay ass Dre, he makes shit beats.,.,,

JR Rottem, Meech Wells, Just Blaze, Play N Skillz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lipstick wearing faggot ass Dre that never stole anything from the shop

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »
Chad you set me straight on Star Wars a while back when I said I wasn't a fan I saw it and it was dope 8)

You had never seen them before?
Well,it´s only two of them,A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back that´s really good.
The others is average if you look at them objectivly  ;),but not everything has to be super dope to enjoy it you know.
I hope you started with Episode one,then Episode two and so on,so you can get the full story.... the first one is a little eeehhh  :P
But fuck that,just enjoy it for what it is.  ;)

yeah I have seen the first two but have to catch up on the other ones once Spring Break comes I will catch up 8)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 12:43:59 PM »
^^^^
ok,if you liked The Phantom Menace and Attack Of The Clones. You will LOVE the rest,the first two get A LOT of hate even from die hard fans.

yeah liked them alot 8)

maybe cause im a new fan and wasnt judging them on the others

jbel1021

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »
Dre's chillin at my crib with Bishop talking about how Detox will never come and he's laughin it up hahahaha

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 01:54:37 PM »
Dre's chillin at my crib with Bishop talking about how Detox will never come and he's laughin it up hahahaha
:o lol if it where true, i think I'd have a heart attack lol.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 06:55:25 PM »
yeah liked them alot 8)
maybe cause I'm a new fan and wasnt judging them on the others

True... do a review of them in the entertainment section or the g-spot when you have seen them all. Should be a interesting review,since you're not a "bitter old fan that don't like changes". ha,ha...

will do that homie 8)

jbel1021

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »

lol, honestly, I only own Dre's Chronic, so Detox would be good to hear, but I'm not gonna kill myself over it if it doesn't get released.

westside159

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2008, 08:12:18 AM »
Quik dropping heaters ?  When is the last time he dropped a heater album ? And Dre is being who always been , a perfectionist . 8) 8)

Did you miss Trauma or what? Don't hate on Quik just because you're man Eiht is either a case for retirement home or a museum

Trauma ?  what about Trauma ? I know your not saying that album was the shit , becuz it was far from it , get some new ears , that album is one of his worst albums ever and it showed in records sales , too bad i like Quik but Eiht has always been a better artist thats a fact !!! Quik is a producer now ! 8) 8)

topshotta

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2008, 08:21:58 AM »
Yeah, stop whining about Detox, when it comes it comes, simply as that..

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2008, 09:15:17 AM »

lol, honestly, I only own Dre's Chronic, so Detox would be good to hear, but I'm not gonna kill myself over it if it doesn't get released.

i gotta agree with you...i only own 2001...but i mean im just eager to hear some GOOD music, I remember when still and forgot bout dre dropped , it was good music . rhymes where tight, beat was tight.. feel me J ?

now i dont want anybody comming up to me and whining that Jay wrote dre's verse, and scott storch did the beat. I DO NOT CARE. i just want good music. Dr. Dre delivers. period.
Hold me Down J*Bel