Author Topic: Snoop droppin albums, Quik dropping heaters, WTF is Dre doing?  (Read 1172 times)

D~Nice

Re: Snoop droppin albums, Quik dropping heaters, WTF is Dre doing?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »
Free Post Thread? Luna I need a co-sign.

No Teflon

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »
Eastcoastiin= No Teflon= BWSTakeover  ???

Somebody check the IP's, it would be really sad if dude is replying to himself.

no faggot, but i know who u are in hhboard.....faggot....

No Teflon

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 05:59:32 PM »
^^^^^^What the fuck has internet come too these days? We got 11 year olds on the Rap forum....

D~Nice

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

It´s time to
party!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2S04f1VcWPg&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2S04f1VcWPg&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Good enough for me. This thread is going no where fast. LOL!  ;D

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »
dre is fuckin overrated....Yow "PRESS PLAY" IS A CLASSIC RECORD!

That song isn't that good. Quik groupies are too easy to find. He's GOOD, but he certainly didn't even have the best beat on that album. Quik ain't doing much more then Dre.

At least Dre getting his money, Quik is an Interscope drop out. His career still ain't going anywhere. Dre and Quik are in different leagues. Dr.Dre has a mainstream reputation to worry about. Quik has no pressure on him, no label, no contract, no nothing.

You can't compare Dre and Quik for those reasons.

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »
At least Dre getting his money, Quik is an Interscope drop out. His career still ain't going anywhere. Dre and Quik are in different leagues. Dr.Dre has a mainstream reputation to worry about. Quik has no pressure on him, no label, no contract, no nothing.

And it's those reasons why Quik will make his own music, his own style, without outside pressure/influence.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 08:10:49 PM »
Fuck that nigga dre all he's doing is making high class alcoholic beverages earphones and making movies that nigga needs to make music damn nigga even snoops trying to make beats waiting for his ass

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

It´s time to
party!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2S04f1VcWPg&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2S04f1VcWPg&amp;</a>

Chad you set me straight on Star Wars a while back when I said I wasn't a fan I saw it and it was dope 8)

J2K

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 10:35:37 PM »
Just listen 2 Dre'z verse on "Hello" , pretty much sumz it up , n besidez , whatz the harm in waitin 4 his album 2 come out , unless ur actually "WAITING" for it , in the meanwhile , we got timbaland/quik/otherz droppin heaters, Snoopz album out, the only thing that'll b a letdown iz if Detox isnt all that good , but itz not the end of the world, just my opinion anywayz,
Peace.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »
WTF IS DRE DOING????

Anwer-'Waiting for Scott Storch to play piano, Waitin for Mike Elionzo TO play Live Instruments" so Dre can make a rap beat 101 and put it together and get the 100% credit for making the whole beat....

Faggot ass nigga, who was in WOrld Class Wreckin crew, Never smoked weed or did shit......Show me the pic or a vid or Dre smoking Dope, it wasnt even him talking about smopking weed, it was DOC, Cube,Em, Snoop, becoz he didnt write shit...

For the 87345029384750th time: A PRODUCER IS NOT A BEAT MAKER!!! Dre doesn't take credit for making beats. He takes credit for PRODUCING SONGS. Big fuckin difference, buddy. And you're retarded for even caring, but who cares who wrote the songs as long as they were properly delivered? And who gives a fuck if he was smoking weed or not? I'm sure he was cause damn near everybody smokes/has smoked weed at some time. Big fuckin deal, it doesnt take a special skill or talent to fuckin get high. you cant be serious. then again, this post is filled with so much idiocy that maybe its just a sarcastic post. In which case I apologize and I'm the idiot for thinking it was a serious post.

Elano

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 01:43:42 AM »
WTF is Dre doing?
dre lives @ the gym

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 02:53:06 AM »
Trying to make a classic people will actually remember rather than a million half-assed albums

props for telling the truth UCC  ;)

a lot of artists/producers are copycats, in stead of innovating.

westside159

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 03:26:49 AM »
Quik dropping heaters ?  When is the last time he dropped a heater album ? And Dre is being who always been , a perfectionist . 8) 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 05:18:03 AM »
Just listen 2 Dre'z verse on "Hello" , pretty much sumz it up , n besidez , whatz the harm in waitin 4 his album 2 come out , unless ur actually "WAITING" for it ,

Yeah, you summed it up right there.  Dre is catching heat for the same reason Michael Jackson does.  Eminem said it on one of his c.d.'s, his bullshit he gives to Michael Jackson is actually based on the fact that he loves him and hates that Michael doesn't own shit like he used to.

Same thing with Dre, people are turning on him because it's seperation anxiety.  They wish Dre still had a huge part in modern music and was releasing all this classic material that everybody loves.  Since he doesn't, being bitches with no loyalty they say "WELL, I DIDNT LIKE HIM ANYWAYS!!!" and that's where the hate comes from.

Seperation Anxiety.  It's really psychology 101. 

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 06:02:44 AM »
Quik dropping heaters ?  When is the last time he dropped a heater album ? And Dre is being who always been , a perfectionist . 8) 8)

Did you miss Trauma or what? Don't hate on Quik just because you're man Eiht is either a case for retirement home or a museum