Author Topic: Dubcnn & Shade Sheist Release The First "Worldtape" (Jayo/Bishop/Stat/Nate)  (Read 2378 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/outofsightoutofmind-usa/

Dubcnn & Shade Shest Release The First "Worldtape" - March 12, 2008 By : Rud

Those of you on our Email Alert list will already be aware that today is the day that Shade Sheist is releasing the first ever "WorldTape." The latest release from the head of PutYourselfOut has been months in waiting and features Shade Sheist's greatest features as well as brand new music.

The new concept is the launch-pad for more planned "WorldTape's" dedicated to countries all over the world! This first project is the United States version and is entitled "Out of Sight Out of Mind" - the covers to which can be seen in full by clicking the images above or using the link below.

"Out of Sight Out of Mind" is now available today for Free Download via the Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network.

The project, which can be downloaded via the link below, includes artists and producers such as Keyshia Cole, Nate Dogg, Lil Kim, Missy Elliot, T-Pain, Eddie Kane Jr, LeMarvin, Damizza, Bishop Lamont, Stat Quo, Focus, Cadillac Tah, Krayzie Bone, Jayo Felony, Knoc-Turn'Al, N.U.N.E., Nitty Black, Roscoe, Tri-Star, Ne-Yo, Bigg Steele, Teddy Riley, BlackStreet, Mariah Carey, Irv Gotti and Dr. Dre.

Using the link below you can view the full covers, tracklist and even sample three tracks - Glam Lyfe featuring LeMarvin, Roll The Block with Jayo Felony & Knoc-Turn'Al and Imagination with Dr. Dre & N.U.N.E - before you even download the free project!

Dubcnn & PYO Present - Shade Sheist - Out of Sight Out of Mind: USA Edition

Enjoy the new music and take some time to drop feeback on our forums as well as paying a visit to PutYourselfOut and SwurvRadio, the home of the "PYO Radio Show."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 09:03:42 AM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

smegma

Crap. If this had been up a day earlier I could've put 2 or 3 songs on my mp3. Now I have to wait till Friday night :P Should be tight though! :)

Lunatic

major props!! downloading now 8)

PROPS SHADE, this was a fantastic idea man 8) 8) 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props for that tape! It looks awesome! However IMO you released it a little too soon given the facts that Ego Trippin is available since yesterday, that I am still bumping I Smooth 7 which was dropped some days ago on the forum, and that I am still making spin Montell Jordan's first album.

However I will put the tape aside and listen to it in some time., good looks for that!

Lunatic

Roll The Block is NUTS :o  was hopin for a bit more knoc though, he's like not even on the track at all :-\

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Yeah can't wait to listen...too bad got some school work today.  :-\

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Props, I just downloaded it & put it on my ipod to listen to while I'm at school. I'll be back with my comments later. 8)

God damn props!

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props, I just downloaded it & put it on my ipod to listen to while I'm at school. I'll be back with my comments later. 8)
Haha, funny...
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props!!

I'm halfway now and it's tight..

Rud you should put this just like the other mixtapes on top of the forum, otherwise some people might be sleepin on this!

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Props!!

I'm halfway now and it's tight..

Rud you should put this just like the other mixtapes on top of the forum, otherwise some people might be sleepin on this!

Thanks for the Feedback..
The buzz has pushed me to the top of the Myspace Charts.
I'm currently #2 in Rap for Cali.  That's a good Look!

Don't get it confiscated.. Your teacher will come up on a dope-ass project with an mp3 player to play it on.. lol

Roll The Block is NUTS :o  was hopin for a bit more knoc though, he's like not even on the track at all :-\

LoL.. I knew I was gonna hear that.. but when I didn't put his name, everyone kept askin me if that was Knoc.. lol.
He actually does the hook on another version of this record.. I have it, but wasnt sastified with the sound quality of it.

Props for that tape! It looks awesome! However IMO you released it a little too soon given the facts that Ego Trippin is available since yesterday, that I am still bumping I Smooth 7 which was dropped some days ago on the forum, and that I am still making spin Montell Jordan's first album.

However I will put the tape aside and listen to it in some time., good looks for that!

Play em back to back.. there's no rules when it comes to the cd changer G..
Don't miss out on some great tunes right now.. you'll wish u hadn't later on!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Lunatic

^props shade, very dope tape. I'm near finishing it now and will let everyone know which tracks i'm feelin the most. which issue is up next? Canada?

LOL its all good..if the sound quality wasnt good on the other version, u made the right choice..

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Dope mixtape. I'm feelin' "Someday I'ma Get That", "I Know She Wants Me", "Roll The Block", "Glam Lyfe", "Lights Out" & the Imagine track at the end. Rest of the joints are cool but those stuck out the most to me. 8)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
^props shade, very dope tape. I'm near finishing it now and will let everyone know which tracks i'm feelin the most. which issue is up next? Canada?

LOL its all good..if the sound quality wasnt good on the other version, u made the right choice..

Yep.. Canada is the Next Worldtape..
"Movin Units" is the next PYO Release.

Dope mixtape. I'm feelin' "Someday I'ma Get That", "I Know She Wants Me", "Roll The Block", "Glam Lyfe", "Lights Out" & the Imagine track at the end. Rest of the joints are cool but those stuck out the most to me. 8)

Thanx for the feedback.. You picked some tough ones!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

PCC

• Lil Geezy
can't wait for the other editions, especially the german edition! :)