Author Topic: Dubcnn: Warren G Releases New Video "Mr. President" + "Virgin" [Audio/Video]  (Read 674 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's been quiet around Warren G for a while, since the regulator dropped his last album "In The Mid-Nite Hour". He just reached out to dubcnn to let people know he hasn't been sleeping, he's been in the studio recording, and he's releasing two new joints.

The first one they filmed a video for as well, it's called "Mr. President" and features Warren's protege Blac Nic, the Watts Riot Bad Lucc and Halla, as well as Joonie on the hook.

We have the song and the video available for ya'll, check it out below:

Warren G - Mr. President (ft. Blac Nic, Bad Lucc, Halla & Joonie (VIDEO)
Warren G - Mr. President (ft. Blac Nic, Bad Lucc, Halla & Joonie (AUDIO)

The second track we have for you is called "Virgin", a more up-tempo track, which features Halla again and singer Trevor Wesley. Get it below:

Warren G - Virgin (ft. Halla & Trevor Wesley)

Both tracks are produced by Warren G. Be on the look out for more news on upcoming Warren G projects in near future.

westsiderider323

propz Nima

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Nice, I would smash his cute ass.  Props.

K-9

yu better be a girl :-X

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
yu better be a girl :-X
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazar

Mr. President is really cool. Classical G-Funk beat by Dub plus conscious lyrics (=C-Funk?), and Bad Lucc spits fire on this one  :o Just love it. Virgin is something different, reminds me of Will.i.Am. But itīs not bad, think it will grown on me after a few spins. Canīt wait on G. Dubs new album  8) Hope he drop it soon

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

Props, dubcnn need to hook up with Warren for a new interview. Been some time since we heard what's up with him.

~Lucien~

what the fuck  ;D

anyway thanks Nima...

Al Bundy

gayest quote of 08

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks Nima; not really liking "virgin", but Mr.President is definately a nice track imo  ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah I like all three MC's on Mr President, that cut is real nice! Keep the feedback coming.

And wtf@ i would smash his cute ass?

Lunatic

Yeah I like all three MC's on Mr President, that cut is real nice! Keep the feedback coming.

And wtf@ i would smash his cute ass?
LMFAO

i was wondering the same thing..oo dear god :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Both "Virgin" & "Mr. President" are dope as FUCK. "Virgin" has that "Sensual Seduction", "Get Naked", "Drifter" type of feel while "Mr. President" sounds more like a "Return of the Regulator" type of beat. Out of the two, I think "Mr. President" is better but both are off the chain. 8)

Blood$

good to see some new shit from Warren G, I just downloaded the songs and about to peep 'em now  8)