Author Topic: The DubCC gadget thread  (Read 2120 times)

Chad Vader

The DubCC gadget thread
« on: May 04, 2008, 05:24:30 PM »
R2-D2 Digital Audio and Video Projector
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1218818
R2-D2 Digital Audio and Video Projector
Our Price: $2,995.00
^^^^^^ :o :o :o :o :o :o ^^^^^
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1218818

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SISa0oimax4&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SISa0oimax4&amp;hl=en</a>

^^^^^holly mamma ^^^^^

R2-D2, an icon of cinema and a comfortable fixture in any home theater, actually uses a projector in the films -- so of course he'd make the perfect DVD projector at home! Able to project from a distance of over 16 feet with an 260-inch image, this is one R2 unit that will soon be playing back the entire message in homes across the country.

Check out these features:

Picture by DLP from Texas Instruments
Project to ceilings and walls up to a 260-inch picture
Resolution: 1024x768
Contrast Ratio: 1800:1
Lumens: 1500
Built-in CD/DVD player. Also plays MP3/MP4 video
iPod docking station, memory card and USB slots
Built-in 20 watt stereo speaker system
FM wireless audio out (channels 1 through 7)
Full-function: forward, reverse turn 360 degrees and recline
Millennium Falcon remote control with removable stand
Head turns using Millennium Falcon remote control
Plays the most popular R2-D2 sound effects
U.S. Shipping Surcharge: $9.99

WTF? That shit is fuckings crazy  :o :o :o :o :o  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 04:00:55 PM by Chad Vader »

Snoopafly-1986

Re: R2-D2 Digital Audio and Video Projector
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 05:27:05 PM »
Chad If I was rich I'd buy it

looks hella clean too 8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 11:43:35 PM »
thats fuckin sick.

i got a infocus in74...works great on my 98in screen.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chad Vader

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 04:57:26 AM »
Chad If I was rich I'd buy it

looks hella clean too 8)

Damn that shit is nice,I was actually looking at this one first;
Mini-projector for mini projector emergencies
http://www.shinyshiny.tv/2008/04/_projectors_are.html

Projectors are still at the top of the home entertainment budget for most people - as lovely as they are, we can't all live in a Cribs worthy house complete with cinema room. How about this one then for £99, totally suitable for projector emergencies. It plays anything you load onto an SD card, and weirdly, is powered by four AA batteries.

Obviously we're not talking 1080p goodness or true black colours, but if you're camping and you've got a white sheet to project onto, it's a damn site better than Truth or Dare.

order here;
http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?ID=4583&title=Micro%20SD%20Card%20Projector

This Micro Projector has a slot in the back for a standard SD (Secure Digital) memory card. On your SD card you might have some home movies you recorded on your SD digital camera, or some snaps of your night out, or even some of your favourite mp3 tracks. This clever little device can play them all!

Just fill as much media as you can from your computer onto your SD card and slot it into the Micro SD Card Projector, find yourself a nice dark room with a suitable projectable surface and get ready for mini viewing pleasure!

No need for cables trailing all over the place, this unique mini projector is a stand-alone unit that simply uses batteries! Gone are the days of transporting all your home movie reels along with a cumbersome projector that takes a rocket-scientist to set-up. This Micro SD Card Projector is so easy to use, all you have to do is sit it down and turn it on!

Pack Contains:
1 x Micro SD Card Projector
1 x Set of Audio cables

Please Note: SD Card not included.
Requires 4 x AA batteries.

Dimensions:
Projector: L 165mm W 105mm
Maximum Projection (approx.): L 1015mm W 850mm

^^^well,compared to the R2-D2,it“s  :P :-\ ;) :laugh: ^^^^

thats fuckin sick.

InFocus Play Big IN74
http://store.infocus.com/escalate/store/DetailPage?pls=infocus&bc=infocus&pc=IN74-RE&tab=desc

The InFocus Play Big IN74 is a big deal. It`s the perfect complement to the big game or the big concert. Home viewers will leap from their seats to cheer its big theater image and affordable price, and that`s without the cost of overpriced popcorn. Experience images twice as bright as on a movie or concert screen. See deeper blacks and bluer blues. Enjoy full HDTV compatibility without trading up. The IN74 is fully compatible with DVD players and gaming consoles and connects seamlessly to cable boxes and satellite dishes, For home entertainment, the IN74 is bigger than life.

Play Big at Home
You can bring a big theater image home with the InFocus Play Big IN74. This high level performer delivers the star quality excitement and outstanding performance youżll applaud.

Roll the Credits
The IN74 uses Pixelworks DNX video-processing technology to dramatically improve the quality of video by combining multiple enhancement techniques to deliver clear, natural-looking standard and high-definition images. DNX technology utilizes sophisticated digital video processing to deliver a lifelike picture every time.

Look and Feel
The powerful appeal of the IN74 goes far beyond the magnificent picture it projects onscreen. Its sleek, futuristic, low-profile appearance adds a subtle sophistication to any room. With its unique swivel base, it`s simple to place on any convenient surface or remove the base and mount it directly to the ceiling.

576p Wide-PAL Resolution
Native 1024x576, 16:9 widescreen resolution creates high-definition reality from any HD source. With the InFocus Play Big IN74`s 576p DarkChip2 DLP technology from Texas Instruments, movies have never looked better and gaming becomes more realistic than ever.

3000:1 Contrast Ratio
The IN74 is brighter than most at 1000 lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio, with images twice as bright as you'll see in movie theaters. The high brightness levels are matched with deep blacks.

Wow,you got that one  :o :o
I actually looked at that when I bought mine;
BenQ MP511+ Projector

^^^^ it“s a little more budget  :-X :-X :P ;) ^^^^

anyway I need a mobile projector,for my mural projects.
so that r2-d2 would be perfect.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:13:07 PM by Chad Vader Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 10:26:41 PM »
thats fuckin sick.

InFocus Play Big IN74
http://store.infocus.com/escalate/store/DetailPage?pls=infocus&bc=infocus&pc=IN74-RE&tab=desc

The InFocus Play Big IN74 is a big deal. It`s the perfect complement to the big game or the big concert. Home viewers will leap from their seats to cheer its big theater image and affordable price, and that`s without the cost of overpriced popcorn. Experience images twice as bright as on a movie or concert screen. See deeper blacks and bluer blues. Enjoy full HDTV compatibility without trading up. The IN74 is fully compatible with DVD players and gaming consoles and connects seamlessly to cable boxes and satellite dishes, For home entertainment, the IN74 is bigger than life.

Play Big at Home
You can bring a big theater image home with the InFocus Play Big IN74. This high level performer delivers the star quality excitement and outstanding performance youżll applaud.

Roll the Credits
The IN74 uses Pixelworks DNX video-processing technology to dramatically improve the quality of video by combining multiple enhancement techniques to deliver clear, natural-looking standard and high-definition images. DNX technology utilizes sophisticated digital video processing to deliver a lifelike picture every time.

Look and Feel
The powerful appeal of the IN74 goes far beyond the magnificent picture it projects onscreen. Its sleek, futuristic, low-profile appearance adds a subtle sophistication to any room. With its unique swivel base, it`s simple to place on any convenient surface or remove the base and mount it directly to the ceiling.

576p Wide-PAL Resolution
Native 1024x576, 16:9 widescreen resolution creates high-definition reality from any HD source. With the InFocus Play Big IN74`s 576p DarkChip2 DLP technology from Texas Instruments, movies have never looked better and gaming becomes more realistic than ever.

3000:1 Contrast Ratio
The IN74 is brighter than most at 1000 lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio, with images twice as bright as you'll see in movie theaters. The high brightness levels are matched with deep blacks.

Wow,you got that one  :o :o
I actually looked at that when I bought mine;
BenQ MP511+ Projector

^^^^ it“s a little more budget  :-X :-X :P ;) ^^^^

anyway I need a mobile projector,for my mural projects.
so that r2-d2 would be perfect.

yea its pretty sick.  got it for 5 bills...great deal refurbed though.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 12:44:22 PM »
Yo that shit is wild.  I wonder how many they're producing.

Chad Vader

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »
yea its pretty sick.  got it for 5 bills...great deal refurbed though.   ;)

what?  :o
it“s still a good deal....
I believe when I looked at it last summer it was going for around 1300-1500 or some shit.  :P :P

Yo that shit is wild.  I wonder how many they're producing.

They“re numbered,so I assume they“re limited.  :P :P
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:11:20 PM by Chad Vader Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Chad Vader

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 11:10:07 PM »
This one looks pretty hot;

iPhone Accessories
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152903.msg1877029#msg1877029

Honlai's QingBar MP101 iPhone projector makes us want more
http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/11/honlais-qingbar-mp101-iphone-projector-makes-us-want-more/

Looks like Honlai had more than one mini-projector on display at Computex. The MP101 is capable of throwing a 15- to 27-inch display form your iPhone or iPod touch in a 4:3 aspect ratio. Unfortunately, we're talking just 10-15 lumens and a 200:1 contrast. Still, it'll do for a quick and dirty LCoS jones.

QingBar MP101 Mini Projector for iPod/iPhone
http://www.gadgetgrid.com/2008/08/06/mini-projector-for-ipodiphone/

I must wonder what the picture will be like for a 5w LED with a lumens of 10-15 and projected image from 15″ to 27″. Never the less this is a great idea for small multimedia devices like the iPhone or the iPod. Hmm what about project a movie from your iPhone onto the back of the tray table on your flight to Las Vegas!??

Details
Lamp source: LED (5W), over 20,000 hrs lamp life
Brightness”ANSI / 10-15 lumens
Resolution: 640*480 Pixels (VGA)
Screen size: 15″ ~ 27″ (50cm ~ 1M)
Compatibility: Apple iPod / iPhone connector & Mini AV jack
Dimension: 76×102x54 mm(LxWxH)

QingBar MP101 Mini Projector for iPod/iPhone

Update:  Though the shot below doesn’t do the QingBar Mp101 justice, It’s enough to show it’s worth a look in person…

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 04:47:08 AM by Chad Vader »

Chad Vader

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 07:02:02 AM »
Looks pretty hot;

Casio cranks out Pro-Series Super Slim Projectors
http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/19/casio-cranks-out-pro-series-super-slim-projectors/

And you thought the projector overload from InfoComm was all done. Think again.
On the docket today is Casio, who is bringing out a new Pro-Series of PJs that looks quite different from your typical beamer.
Both the XJ-SC200 and XJ-S50 series sport a "Super Slim" profile -- hailed by Casio as the industry's slimmest, in fact.
Each of the 3.97-pound members will feature an XGA (1,024 x 768) resolution,
between 2,500 and 3,000 ANSI lumens, a DLP projection engine and VGA input,
while a few even include a USB port for wireless connectivity through an optional WiFi receiver.
Both the Super Color and Super Bright models are scheduled to ship in August and will range from $1,299 to $1,599 in price.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »
I need to cop me one of these...

did any of y'all heard about the ones they gonna make for cell phones/iPods?

Chad Vader

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 03:43:09 PM »
I need to cop me one of these...

did any of y'all heard about the ones they gonna make for cell phones/iPods?

look two posts above you  ;)
shit looks nice.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 05:00:46 PM »
lmao as soon as I posted it earlier I just caught it... haha  8)

Chad Vader

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »
How about a build in projector in your phone?
This will probably be standard in multi media phones in a couple of years.
The first one is already here;
World's first projector cellphone is also an iPhone clone, in Rome
http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/13/worlds-first-projector-cellphone-is-also-an-iphone-clone-in-ro/

Ok, not Rome, but somewhere in China. But Shenzhen wouldn't have rhymed now would it?
Anyway,you're looking at what's scheduled to be the world's first projector phone from ChinaKing (aka, CKing).
The bits of information we scraped off the machine translated text reveals an LCoS-based projector
that relies upon a LED light source and manual focus adjustment.
This brick (and we mean brick) is supposedly capable of projecting a 30-inch, 640 x 480 pixel image for up to 2-hours at a time.
2-hours you say, not possible!
Perhaps you forgot about the 666 day battery.

Chad Vader

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 04:43:02 AM »
Mint Wireless V10 pico-projector gets Aussie launch in September
http://www.slashgear.com/mint-wireless-v10-pico-projector-gets-aussie-launch-in-september-0113301.php

Mint Wireless are preparing to launch a pico-projector capable of creating a 50-inch 640 x 480 image from a box measuring just 125 x 55 x 23mm.  The V10, which goes on sale in Australia in September 2008, can either connect to a laptop or use media stored on its 1GB of internal memory or via its SD slot.

Mint Wireless are claiming the LED bulb has a lifespan of 20,000 hours, and that it requires no “warm up” and instead is ready for use instantly.  No battery details as yet, but they claim “hours of use” from a single charge.

The projector itself is manufactured by Aiptek, who also make budget HD camcorders and digital notepads.  There’s no word on the actual brightness of the projector, but it will retail at around US$602.

Chad Vader

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »
Epson rolls out all-in-one EH-DM2 projector
http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/29/epson-rolls-out-all-in-one-eh-dm2-projector/

While we can't say we've ever felt the need for a projector with a built-in DVD player and a built-in "surround sound" system,
Epson seems to think there's at least some folks that want a big box of compromises, and it's hoping its new EH-DM2 projector will be to their liking.
This one's a 3LCD projector, and boasts an "HD compatible" resolution and an adequate 1,200 lumens of brightness,
along with a few non-standard features like a USB port to let you view photos, DiVX compatibility from the built-in DVD player and,
of course, those built-in 8W speakers that somehow promise to surround you with sound.
Not exactly for everyone, to be sure, but the $900 price tag is certainly reasonable enough, and it'll apparently be available as soon as next month.