Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12694 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Here you go guys.  I worked on this for near a month.  A fair and honest review of every Soopafly song ever made that I could get my hands on.  A total of 162 songs, near 40 pages in Microsoft Word.  Each song gets a rating of 1-10 with 5 being average.  I try to break down each song and give a little history about each song if I can.  There's some funny stuff in the reviews as well, so print it out and read it in your free time if you have to, but don't sleep.  If I missed any songs or any important details of songs, let me know.  Let's discuss the ratings, which ones are your favorite?  Everyone who's been sleeping on Soopafly will get a greater respect of what this man has done for the history of the Westcoast after reading these reviews.  Let's all celebrate the great career of the greatest rapper and pimp - Soopafly!  Nima, you can put this on the dubcnn main page if you want, as it will garner major hits for dubcnn.com.

1.   12345678 (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song features Snoop and comes from Vol. 9 of the WTTC mixtape series.  It’s a light-hearted beat with Snoop rapping the chorus.  They both rap a sentence fast, stop, then rap another sentence.  It’s a little faster than Soopafly normally raps, but it’s pretty tight.  Soopa only spits one verse though and he doesn’t really say any real memorable lines in this one.  Snoop actually has a more memorable line in saying if one of the bitches he’s pimping makes 100 dollars, he wants 90.00.  That’s a pretty good profit right there.  He must have taken that advice from Soopafly, as there’s no way in hell snoop would ever figure out to make that much off of a hoe.  It’s a pretty short song.  Rating 7/10.

2.   4 Tha Money (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
First off, the beat is bangin on this song.  It features Snoop and they each take a long verse.  Soopafly raps with more intensity on this song instead of his more laid back flow.  He talks about hooking up with a chick, then the chick having 4 of her niggaz trying to jump Soopa.  He gets away, drives back and shoots her.  It just goes to show that in the pimp game, sometimes you gotta check a hoe.  Pretty tight lyrics.  This is a good song to let the hoes know not to try to set up Soopafly as they’ll wind up dead.  Rating 9/10.

3.   99 Problemz (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song uses the same beat as Jay-Z’s 99 problems song.  Another track in which Soopafly spits with great intensity.  A great line from this song is “The bitch got a smart mouth, but the bitch is dumb.”.  Just a great play on words there.  The outro pretty much tells the whole story of this song, Soopafly admits he has IRS problems, bank problems, car problems, tooth problems (as evident by his freshly drilled root canal), and even foot problems.  But a bitch certainly is not one of his problems as he knows how to handle them.  Rating 7/10.

4.   A Message To Kurupt (From DPG Recordz website)
This is a phone message that Daz posted on his website right in the heart of the DPG/Kurupt feud.  It’s not a song, but it’s a nice interlude to stick on your homemade Soopafly CDs.  Soopafly gets on the message and admits that kurupt started crying when he told kurupt he was going to beat his ass.  And obviously, it’s true, as I’d probably do the same thing if a nigga like Fly got in my face.  Daz then leaves 2 more messages, dissing Spider Loc and Suge Knight.  Daz is being his usual goofy self, which is hilarious, but Fly sounds like he’s being serious on this one.  Can’t really give it a good rating as it’s just dialogue, with no song, but it’s still funny.  Rating 1/10

5.   Ain't Gone Happen (Westurn Union mixtape)
One of the tracks off the new Westurn Union mixtape.  It’s probably one of the weaker tracks I’ve heard off the mixtape.  I mean, it still shits on most stuff out there today, but other tracks on the mixtape outshine it.  He doesn’t come hard on any hoes on this song and Lucc and Damani don’t really spit any decent lyrics on this one…sounds like a filler song to me.  Rating 6/10.

6.   All 4 U (Bangin Westcoast)
This is a smooth track.  It’s got a weird sound going on in the background, but it sounds really fresh.  I love how Soopafly cuts up the chorus of the song, sung by the talented Latoiya Williams.  It’s letting everyone know that Soopafly’s main bitch will do it all for him.  He’s found a hoe that’s not quite as dumb as the usual bitches he pimps and he respects that.  And she gives him money and whatever else he wants.  She’s his bottom bitch.  Rating 8/10.

7.   All Night (Special Ed album)
This song features Daz and Special Ed.  The first thing right off the bat you notice is that the beat is really weak.  It sounds slightly east coast.  Soopa takes the last verse and talks about how in a club, he still comes strapped and he’s not afraid to use it if anyone tries to bum rush him in a club.  I know Special Ed is an old school legend, but he stinks up this track.  The chorus is weak too.  Daz doesn’t rap with much energy either, sounds like they made the track in about 5 minutes.  Rating 3/10.

8.   All Night (Westurn Union mixtape)
This is the first song I heard off the Westurn Union mixtape (besides Cali Grown, which at the time wasn’t slated for the mixtape).  And this song is bangin!  First thing you notice is that it samples the song “I Wanna Rock Wit U” by Michael Jackson.  I’m a big fan of that original song, and the way Fly chops it up in the beat of the song is tight!  They all come tight with verses.  Damani says ”U like Ferraris? I’ll run you over in mine”, that’s a good line. Soopafly has the first verse, then Demani, then Lucc.  But Soopafly spits another few lines before Lucc starts his verse, which is a real treat because you start to come down off your high when you realize soopafly’s verse is over after the first verse, but then he comes back and gets you high again.  This is the best Westurn Union song I’ve heard so far, it’s a real high energy song that makes you wanna dance or drive your car like 90 mph in the summertime. Rating 10/10.

9.   Are You Ready (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
First off, the beat on this song sucks, which is surprising as I think it’s a Primo beat.  It’s really slow and sounds all off-beat.  The chorus is weak with the slow motion voice saying “Are You Ready?” over and over.  The good part is it’s a solo Soopafly track, so we get 2 verses of Fly’s rhyme. It’s a short song at 2:40.  If you can stand the beat, there’s some good lines in there…not really checkin any bitches though.  I usually skip this one unfortunately, as there was another Soopafly solo on that CD that was 100x better. (bitch’s treat).  Rating 2/10

10.   Baby Boy [Jewell Solo] (Dat Woopty Woop album)
I stuck this on here because it was on Soopafly’s debut album, even though Fly isn’t even on it.  It’s obvious he produced it and he did a hell of a job.  Jewell is a female ghetto vet.  Working with everyone from dre to snoop to 2pac, etc….she’s done it all.  As much as I like Latoiya Williams, I really wish Fly would have taken Jewell up under his wing instead as she just sounds better to me.  It’s a real shame Death Row never dropped her album, I’ve heard so many banging unreleased DR era songs from her, another missed opportunity.  Anyway, it’s a song about Jewell’s new son and how he’s going to survive in the world.  It’s a decent song for what it is, showing a different side of Soopa, that he can produce some R&B songs as well.  Rating 4/10

11.   Bacc It Up On Me (Online version of Bangin Westcoast – Soopafly)
This song came with the online release of “Bangin Westcoast” which fans bought off of Fly’s myspace.  The beat on this song is bangin hard, it’s awesome.  The bad news is that it’s in fairly poor quality.  Why this song isn’t included on the retail version, I’ll never know.  They replaced it with a Latoiya Williams interlude, which sucked.  I can only guess that for whatever reason, a high quality version of this song could not be obtained before the retail version of the album was released.  Anyway, this song also features Daz, Kurupt and Damani and they all come tight as well.  In the chorus, Fly tells bitches to turn around and back their asses up onto his cock, which is what they all should be doing regardless if they are in the club, on the streets, or at the grocery store. Fly shouldn’t have to keep telling them to do that, it should just be understood at this point in his career.  The only thing that stops me from bumping this constantly is the quality of the copy of the song that I own, but I don’t think there’s been a publicly released CDQ of this song yet. Rating 9/10.

12.   Bacc To LA (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This song sounds so fresh and light.  Soopafly takes a break from his usually bitch checkin lyrics and raps about having fun and talking about being a good friend, with lines like “A nigga need a hand, I lend him my arm”.  I originally had this song recorded off the radio when it was on 92.3 the beat in an edited version, and I used to put it on all my old Death Row Records mixtapes.  I loved it back then and it became so much better once the unedited version was released.  This song also features Daz and Xzibit, and both rip the track pretty good, you can tell X is having a good time recording this song and is having a blast being in the studio with Fly.  Rating 8/10.

13.   Bang Out (The Big Squeeze)
This song features Daz and Kurupt, along with Snoop on the chorus.  In the booklet, it says Soopafly produced this song, but then, in the album liner, it says all songs were produced by Niggarachi, so I’m not sure.  Anyway, the beat is pretty simplistic and sounds like a characteristic Niggarachi beat, so I’m betting Snoop did it with help from Fly.  Nothing real special here, just sounds like a generic song with none of them trying real hard.  Soopa takes the first verse, once that’s over, I usually move on to another song.  Rating 4/10.

14.   Bangin Westcoast (Bangin Westcoast)
Now this is the song right here!  After a subpar year or two as part of the ill-fated “Doggystyle All-Stars”, I was starting to worry if Soopa had lost it.  His album “Willie Dynamite” kept getting pushed back.  He was rapping on these shitty beats and sounded like his production was taking a new direction (no doubt at the request of Snoop in order to hold him down).  But then dubcnn.com out of nowhere premiered this song.  And it’s like this rejuvenated his career.  At a time when it wasn’t cool to be making westcoast songs anymore, and more and more westcoast artists moving to the south and east coast sounding songs, Soopafly comes out with this, which is a new Westcoast sound and a new westcoast anthem for the new millennium.  In the song, he stated he’ll be reppin the westcoast forever, and he meant it!  He shouts out a bunch of westcoast pioneers including Dre, Eazy, and mixmaster Spade.  Soopafly’s just been on an incredible roll after this song dropped and he finally dropped that weird Doggystyle Allstar production he had for a while.  I always bump this song when it’s really sunny outside with the windows down.  Rating 10/10.

15.   Bitch’s Treat (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol.1)
Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1 had some god-awful songs on it, let’s face it.  When I bought it and saw on the back of the CD that Soopafly was on like 8 of the songs, I was marking out big time.  Then I started listening to it, and I was like, WTF, this sucks!  It’s like the feeling you get when you’re all ready to nail a chick and then her mom calls and her grandma just died or something like that, and you’re just sitting there all disappointed knowing you are not going to get what you want.  Snoop was all trying to be Bootsy Collins and stuff, and it was just stupid.  The comes the lady of rage song that was bangin, so I was like, OK, this song is OK…then I get to Bitch’s treat, and man, what a song!  A great beat and a smooth laid back flow and beat and Soopafly doing what he does best, rapping about these no good bitches.  Latoiya Williams handles the chorus and does a fine job.  The chorus is the best as Soopafly lets the hoes know that he is the bitch’s treat because he has delicious meat.  Rating 10/10.

16.   Cali Grown (Westurn Union mixtape)
Another song that came out of nowhere on dubcnn.com.  When I first heard the song, I thought the beat was good, not great, but good.  I listened to it for a week straight, then put it away.  Got it out about 2 weeks later, and I’ve been bumping it ever since!  I had it on my ipod all last summer when I went running.  It’s a great song to run to, the track is so upbeat.  The song ended up being put on the mixtape, and I’m glad it did, because it deserves to be on some kind of official release and not just lost like some of the other earlier Dub U songs, like “I Don’t Think So”.  One funny part is in the third verse and I think it’s Bad Lucc, but he says the word “Killa Cali” like 20 times in his verse.  It’s a little much, but it doesn’t ruin the song or anything.  This winter I had some dental work done on my wisdom tooth and it hurt like a bitch, but I just kept playing this song on my ipod while the dentist was drilling on me, and it kept my spirits up and I made it though it.  Rating 9/10.

17.   Call The Ambulance (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song came from one of the WTTC mixtapes and is about a dude thinking he can hang with Soopafly and smoke the same weed he smokes.  Well Fly smokes some bomb ass weed, so Fly gives him the weed to try to keep up with Fly, well of course, the dude can’t hang with Fly, and before you know it, the guy is passed out on the floor.  But Fly’s nice enough to at least call the ambulance to pick the dude up so he can live another day because he’s a compassionate man.  The beat is just OK and Fly’s raps aren’t very good in this one….it’s a fresh concept though.  The chorus is a bit annoying.  Rating 4/10.

18.   Can I Get Bucc (Dat Woopty Woop album)
I’m not sure where the beat originally came from, but I’ve heard other songs use this same beat, like the song “Episodes” by The 5 Footaz.  So I think it’s some sort of sampled beat.  This song features Daz and a young Crooked I.  And I admit, I’m not 100% proficient in ghetto slang, so I’m not sure what getting bucc actually means, I’m assuming it means to get buck wild, but I’m not sure.  Then later, they are saying if someone comes around their hood talking shit, they will bucc them, so I’m confused.  Anyway, Crooked I murders this track and unfortunately outshines Daz and even Soopa on this one.  The Beavis and Butthead sample at the end is hilarious too, with Beavis saying “that was fly”.  Rating 6/10

19.   Can You Control Your Ho (Rhythm and Gangsta – Snoop Dogg)
Finally we get to another song where Soopa does what he does best, and that’s ride on these hoes.  We got some classic lines here, like “I never met a bitch that a pimp can’t slap”.  Fly goes to his friend’s house, in which his friend is getting chewed out by his bitch, and Soopa can’t believe the dude is just sitting there and taking it and doing nothing.  If that ever happens to Soopafly, he just gets up and slaps her face and cold cocks her, which is what should be done.  So fly’s waiting for the dude to stand up and do something, and he does nothing, how pathetic.  Soopa sings this song moreso than rapping.  I usually don’t care for Soopafly’s singing type songs, but in this case, it works out great.  Even Snoop comes hard on the hoes on this song, which he usually doesn’t do these days, since now he just kisses his wife’s ass left and right.  Of couse, Soopafly comes way harder on the hoes than snoop does in this song.  The lyrics are pure comedy…the beat is average though.  Rating 7/10

20.   Cars Ride By (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
OK, now I’m not sure why some of these songs ended up on the WTTC mixtape series.  The series started out strong, but after a while, it seems like Snoop just threw anything on these tapes.  This song is short, and there is some stupid ass annoying DJ shouting over the whole song which pretty much ruins it, I hate that, I think it’s Whoo Kid.  The chorus just goes “fly rides by with the boomin system” over and over.  Soopafly just brags about himself on this song…the beat is OK, but the damn DJ just ruins the whole song.  I never bump it in my car as the song is at one volume level, then the dumb DJ’s voice is like 3 volume levels higher than the song.  Rating 4/10.

21.   Cloccin C Notes (Made Men album)
I debated whether or not to include this song on my list, because Soopafly only talks in the intro of the song, but dammit, this beat is so bangin, I had to include it as a Soopafly song.  Made Men kill it, and Tray Dee and Daz kill the chorus.  Then just when you think it’s over, Kurupt shows up and says fuck all kinds of stuff, from bitches, to shit, to anything really.  This is a really good beat.  I haven’t heard anything else that Made Men have done, but it almost makes me want to give more of their songs a listen.  Not sure what their affiliation with DPG is and how they got 4 of the tightest DPG members to do cameos on their song, but it worked.  Rating 9/10.

22.   Come With Me (Bangin Westcoast)
OK, now the beat for this song was originally for Snoop’s Rhythm and Gangsta album.  There was a cut song off that album that used the same beat and Snoop rapped on it, and for the life of me, I can’t remember the name of the song, it’s on one of my mix CDs.  Anyway, for whatever reason, snoop didn’t use it, so soopafly grabbed it.  And see, Soopa totally rocked it, while snoop’s version was just subpar.  It’s a smooth slow song and fits soopa’s style perfectly.  The only weird part is that he’s rapping about a bitch that he respects and gives her props and stuff.  Now that is a side of a pimp that should rarely be shown, as you don’t wanna give hoes the impression that you are soft.  But I guess this song is about his main girl, like the one he wants to keep and not make her grind her high heels on the concrete. I like the crackling record sound he puts in the beat at the end of the song, it’s a nice touch, I think the chorus is a sample from an old song.  Rating 7/10.

23.   Crazy (Bangin Westcoast)
This song starts off with a sample of Dre’s voice from the song “Straight Outta Compton” and it’s a good start.  This song is the opposite of how I usually hear songs.  Usually I’ll listen to a song, and I’ll think it’s OK, then after a while, it’ll grow on me.  Well in this case, the first time I heard this song, I thought it was banging.  It was on Soopa’s myspace page before the album hit, but he didn’t have it available for download, it was only a streaming audio song.  So I’d go in his page and listen to it a bunch.  But now the more I listen to it, the less I like it.  The voice of the chick saying the stuttering the word “c-c-c-c-crazy” over and over is a bit annoying after a while.  It also takes a soundclip from Dre’s song “The Watcher” which is cool.  Basically the song just talks about how the Westcoast is going crazy and getting ready to blow up big time.  He reps the west on this one, so you gotta prop him for that. Rating 6/10

24.   Dat Woopty Woop (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This was another song that I originally had before the album came out.  I think it was one of the old westcoast websites like westcoast2k.cjb.net or something like that.  But back then it was called “Soopa Snoop”, so I thought that was the name of the song until the CD dropped.  The beat is really plain and simplistic, but Soopafly’s lyrics save this one, he’s got some real memorable lines in this one, such as: “Baby wanted me to buy her a ring, I called her on the phone, there you go, you got your ring”. “You aint’ getting jack shit from me, told me this other nigga gave you a G, whoo wee, it ain’t me, it ain’t I, you ain’t green and you damn sure can’t get me high”.  “Told the hoe you can go on and do your thing, hit the streets while you at it bitch, buy me a chain”.  The weird part is snoop is talking about doing a big fat hoe with a cute face. Now I don’t care how cute a hoe’s face is, I’d never do her if she were fat.  Rating 9/10.

25.   Deez Niggaz Trippin (DPGC U Know What I’m Throwin Up – Daz)
Now this is mainly a Daz song, with only Soopafly doing the chorus.  I love it how Soopafly echoes the phrase “pow pow the sound” over and over after the chorus is over and as Daz starts on his next verse.  Just an average Daz song that we’ve all been accustomed to over the years with Daz and the 8 albums he releases every year.  I usually skip this song as it’s just not enough Fly for me.  Rating 2/10.

26.   DJ Rectangle Freestyle (DJ Rectangle mixtape)
This is just a freestyle that Soopafly did for DJ Rectangle.  I believe Rectangle used to be a DJ for Warren G and the Twinz back when his album Regulate….the G Funk era was blowing up.  It sounds like a pretty early Soopafly track, as his voice sounds younger, and sure enough, it’s from 98.  Nothing really special, just another case of Soopa reaching out to help another artist try to blow up.  The beat is decent, but I think it’s a rectangle beat, not a Fly beat.  Rating 5/10.

27.   Doe Doe (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
As much as it pains me to say this about a song featuring Soopafly, but this song sucks.  I hate the “Doggystyle All Stars Era” version of Soopafly.  The beats he was on with this album were just pure crap.  It might have been a blessing in disguise that the “Willie Dynamite” album never came out, as it might have sounded like some of these Doggystyle All-Star songs.  The chorus on this song sucks.  Then at the end, Kokane starts singing lines from Little Drummer Boy and Do Re Mi.  WTF?!  Snoop was all about Bootsy Collins at that time, and he looked like an idiot with those bootsy glasses, like kurupt said in the song No Vaseline 2.  My only guess was Soopafly was just doing whatever snoop told him to do in hopes that his album would get released, cause he’s a team player.  That’s the only reason I can think of as to why Fly would want to jump on a track like this…..no bitch checkin either.  Rating 1/10.

28.   Doe Doe Remix (Doe Doe single)
This remix samples the old song “Ridin High”  This is better than the original, as some of them redid their lyrics and it sounds more dark, and the chorus is much better.  I think Freeway is on this version too.  Kokane still gets on the end of the end of this song, but doesn’t ruin the outro to this version like he did the original.  He sounds more like the Ruthless records Above The Law type kokane on this one, which is a good thing….not the half retarded sounding Mr. Kane version he became.  Rating 3/10.

29.   Dogg Catcha (DPGC U Know What I’m Throwin Up – Daz)
This song is just on here for completeness sake.  Soopafly says 2 words on the chorus “Dogg Catcha” and then he sings one line “Why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat, nuthin but tha dogg in me”.  And that’s it.  You know, the song ain’t really a soopafly song, but it is what it is.  I’m not into reviewing and analyzing all of daz’s lyrics and whatnot.  It’s a decent Westcoast sounding song off a song that’s been sampled to death.  Rating 2/10.

30.   Dogg Catcha Remix (Dogg Catcha single)
Same review as above, but Snoop Dogg comes in and drops a second verse on this version. It only makes the song slightly better.  Doesn’t make up for the fact that on the CD booklet, the song says “featuring Soopafly” then you get your hopes all up and it turns out the man says two words in the whole song.  Rating 3/10.

31.   Dogghouse America (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
Another weird eastcoast sounding beat.  Soopafly has a decent verse on here, but basically says nothing.  I just don’t think he had much inspiration to use any of his golden lyrics on a beat like this, because he knew it was going to get skipped time and time again, so I don’t blame him.  Let’s face it, when Kokane uses a “God Bless America” sample for a chorus on a rap song, you know you’re F’ed.  He just wails and wails at the end of this song and ruins it.  Rating 1/10

32.   Dogghouse In Your Mouth (Deuces N Trays – Tha Eastsidaz)
Finally we get to a good doghouse track!  This is a monster posse cut.  The first verse is done by one of the only people (besides Too Short) whose pimp hand might be as strong as Soopafly’s, and that’s Suga Free.  Quotable “Suga Free, bitches swingin on my dick like wheee!”.  Soopafly spits a short verse next, which is good….not great.  Some dude I don’t know spits next, then Kurupt comes on and he sounds like the old kurupt on this song, or at least the “Streetz Iz A Mutha” version.  Next is RBX who sounds good as well.  Then some other dude spits, next is Goldie Loc, and Tray Deee, who both sound like hard ass gangstas.  A notable line from Tray Deee is when he says “Fuck Death Row, we’ll take them out”.  Tha Row was coming at snoop hard at the time and dissing the shit out of him and leaking his albums on their website and stuff, but snoop had taken the stance of just ignoring Suge and not getting involved….some people say out of fear, who knows the real reason, but this was the first shot back at Suge that I can remember.  Then at the end, Mixmaster Spade spits on the outro.  Just a decent all around cut at 6:43, which is a long ass song.  It’s nice when you got other people to hold up a song instead of Soopafly constantly having to do it.  He just sat back on this one while the others did their thing. Rating 7/10

33.   Don’t Do That (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song just slaps you in the face right off the bat.  No intro beat or anything, Soopafly just starts right in on his verse.  Soopafly just rides this beat perfectly, his voice inflects perfectly with the beat.  He just raps with high energy the entire track, sounding like he never even stops to take a breath or to check a bitch.  A real rarity here is that at the end of the song, Fly just talks on the outro, like 2pac used to do.  He has a funny quotable when he says “I’ll take you to school and buy you books and you’ll just eat the covers off of them”…pretty funny.  Rating 10/10 

34.   Don’t Fight the Feeling (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
This song features Snoop, Nate Dogg, Kam, and Lady Mae.  Another boring beat that Soopa has to rap on.  He raps more quietly than usual, almost letting the beat of the song drown out his verse, that could be a mixing problem though.  Nate Dogg does a decent job on the hook, but it’s just not enough to save this song.  You just gotta wonder what Snoop was thinking releasing this compilation.  If he had Dre overseeing this album like he did the last couple of Snoop albums, Dre would probably only approve of one or two tracks off the whole CD and would have told Snoop to go back to the drawing board.  Rating 2/10. 

35.   Don’t Give A Fuck (Unreleased Gorilla Black song)
Black sounds just like BIG, he really does.  This is a cool song in that Soopa and Daz go back and forth trading line for line in their verses.  Snoop takes the last verse.  You just don’t see that happen very much in Soopafly’s songs, and it actually works in this song.  No bitch checking in this song either, they are checking niggaz here.  It’s too bad that this song sounds unfinished, as the beat seems to be missing several layers of instruments to it.  Soopafly did the beat though, Snoop verifies it in his verse.  If it would have ever got finished properly, it could be a banger.  Rating 5/10.

36.   Don’t Let The Money Make You (Xzibit bonus track)
This song was bonus track on one of Xzibit’s CD, I can’t remember which one.  It’s cool cause at the beginning of the song, the have a soundbite of an interview a bitch is having with Soopafly.  He must have been having a good day, as he didn’t try to recruit her for his stable or slap her or anything, he just answers her question and it’s about trying to find a balance between making money and going mainstream and pleasing his original hardcore fans (like myself).  He says it can be tough at times, but there is a balance that can be achieved, and Fly has done it.  I gotta call out Soopa a bit on this song, as he reuses elements from his verse from the DJ Rectangle freestyle and also from his song “Make My Living” off the Cydalwayz album.  I guess he thought no one would remember that song, as it was pretty underground, but I remember it.  It’s OK, as he just recycles portions of each song and adds some new lyrics.  He doesn’t recycle lyrics very often, so it’s forgivable, and this song isn’t very good anyway, the chorus sucks.  Rating 4/10 

37.   Don’t Stop (DPGC U Know What I’m Throwin Up – Daz)
Now this song is awesome!  It’s got that Stop-Stutter type beat and I love it.  Great quotables here:  “Most of these niggaz got one ho, I got 8” “I attract so many hoes I need a blockade” “I’ll fuck you back from black back to albino”  Fly’s just on some real futuristic stuff here.  This is around the time they announced they were going to reform the original Dogg Pound with Soopafly taking the place of kurupt, who they were feuding with.  And this song was the one of the first ones the “new” Dogg Pound did.  And it’s really tight.  Daz is great too with lots of energy. Rating 10/10

38.   Down With U.S. (Fredwreck album)
First off, I’m not really into political rap, but I guess Fredwreck wanted to send the government a message, like anyone in the government really listens to Fredwreck songs anyway LOL.  Anyways, there’s like 10 rappers on this song, and I don’t know who half of them are.  I recognize Fly, RBX, Tray Deee, Daz, Bad Azz, WC, and The Macc Minister.  Soopafly’s verse has about 8 lines taking about war.  Certainly some stuff I don’t really want to hear Fly rapping about.  I want to hear about him shooting people, drug dealing, beating hoes, etc…real gangsta rap, not a bunch of people talking about the oil crisis in the middle east.  I betcha a million bucks Fredwreck wrote their lyrics.  But anyways, I guess that’s what Fredwreck was hard on at the time, and all these westcoast cats certainly owed him a favor or two because Fredwreck has produced some bangers over the years for all these guys, so I’m sure Soopafly just did this song as a favor to a friend.  But I still don’t bump it.  Rating 2/10.

39.   DPG Fo Life (So So Gangsta - Daz)
Another light airy beat for this song.  The chorus is sung by some dude with a super high voice, it’s something different.  Soopa gets real lyrical on this one, rapping about being down with DPG and stuff, be he uses bigger words than he usually does.  It’s just an average Dogg Pound song really.  I think this was another song that was from the scrapped “new” Dogg Pound album featuring Soopafly replacing Kurupt, as I think they almost had that album done by the time they reunited with Kurupt, so no sense letting these songs go to waste.  Daz does shout out Kurupt in the outro, but I think he just added that after the song was made.  Rating 5/10

40.   Dub U (Unreleased Westurn Union song)
This sounds like some 70’s funky type song.  This is one of the first Westurn Union songs that I heard.  It came off of dubcnn.com.  Soopafly raps the stop-stutter type style again which works really well and sounds good.  All three of them take the first verse, and the last verse as well.  Kurupt absolutely shreads the chorus.  The volume is kind of low on the copy I have, and I’m sure it was just a premix to a song that they decided not to release.  I bet if it were tweaked a bit, and mastered, it’d be straight fire.  Rating 8/10.

41.   Everyday (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This song has a great beat.  In addition, it has some great Soopafly quotables, such as: “I bust a bitch til she buck naked.” “I don’t gamble, I pull a bitch like a door handle, leave the bitch with nothing but toe sandles in her mouth.”  Another light and airy beat.  The guest rappers really shine strong on this song too.  Tray Deee, Bad Azz, and C-Style all come correct.  This is easily one of the best songs off Dat Woopty Woop album.  Rating 10/10.

42.   Family Reunion (Unreleased)
This song appears to be a leftover from Snoop’s album “Paid The Cost To Be The Boss”.  And he really should have put this song on the album.  It’s a slower paced song produced by the legend Battlecat.  This song just gives you a great feeling about spending time with your family with no violence or anything like that, just a good time.  I’m sure Soopafly still brings his gun to his family reunions, in case one of his disgruntled hoes finds him, but he probably rarely has to use it at family reunions.  The song features Warren G, Snoop, Bad Azz, and Daz.  Soopa’s verse is pretty short on this song, but the song as a whole is very nice.  Rating 8/10.

43.   Felli Fell Theme (From Felli Fell radio)
This song features Daz and Soopafly trading lines back and forth.  The song was made as an intro/promo for the Felli Fell radio show on 92.3 the Beat.  The beat is really banging on this.  It’s too bad the only copies of this floating around the net are in poor quality.  They start out talking about busting on niggaz, then move to their drug smoking proficiency, then to their rhyming skills.  About two minutes into the song, the beat switches up to the “Deez Niggaz Trippin” beat and Soopafly just shouts out Dogghouse records and Felli Fell at the end.  Great beat, but it’s just too hard to bump this song due to the quality.  Rating 6/10

44.   For Tha Better (Interlude) [Latoiya Williams solo] (Bangin Westcoast)
This puzzles me.  You got a song like “Bacc It Up On Me” on the internet version of this CD, and the powers that be decide to take that song off the retail version and replace it with this.  This interlude has a very similar beat to the actual song “For The Better”.  Soopafly’s not on it, he just produced it and it’s only a little over a minute long.  Latoiya drops one verse, then the song fades out.  With the plethora of unreleased Soopafly songs out there, I can’t believe they couldn’t have found a better song to put on here instead of this interlude.  Rating 1/10.

45.   For Tha Better [Latoya Williams solo] (Bangin Westcoast)
Now we get to the actual song itself.  It’s another Latoiya Williams solo, and is a very slow love song.  It’s about her and her man trying to work things out for the better.  It’s a decent R&B song I guess, but you know, normally one doesn’t buy a Soopafly CD to hear that crap.  In the previous 3 songs, Fly raps about slapping his bitches and sticking his foot up their asses when they act up, then all of a sudden, there’s this love song on here.  My only guess is she is singing from the perspective of one of Fly’s hoes that got the crap kicked out of her for keeping more than 10% of her earnings, and she’s begging Fly to take her back into his stable.  Rating 2/10.

46.   Freak Of The Week (Unreleased Kokane album)
This song came from the unreleased Kokane Dogghouse album “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Kane”.  Snoop handles the chorus while Kane and Fly spit rhymes.  Kane is in full wailing/whining mode here.  His verse is horrible.  If you can stand to make it through it, you will be rewarded, as Soopa uses some golden lyrics in this song.  “Grabbed my dick like a harpoon, slang it to the back of her throat, tight grip, no slack of the rope”  “I approached her friend, stuck my dick between her nose and her chin.  Then I said Hi, then I said my name was Soopafly, then I said bitch good-bye”.  These lines are great!  He meets a bitch at a swap meet, gets head from her, then turns to her friend, gets head from her too, takes her back to his place, nails her, then takes her back to the swap meet and dumps her off.  Now that’s how a real pimp operates!  We get a nice outro from Warren G as well, and he spits the classic line “Deez Nuts!” that he’s famous for.  The great verse from Soopafly helps this song out, but the beat and kokane suck on this one.  Rating 6/10.

47.   Freak, Freak (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This song is great.  The beat is just so hard and catchy.  There are so many quotables on this song I can’t even list them all as it’d take up a whole page.  Soopafly talks about how having one hoe is good, but having two hoes is like having hash and weed together, so that’s even better.  The best line in this song is “I pimp a bitch so hard I make her sleep in the yard.”  I can totally picture that. His hoe being outside on a sleeping bag next to a dog house. Then as if it couldn’t get any better, the beat switches up for the third verse, and is even tighter than the original beat.  You can tell Soopafly loves freaks, and he makes it known in the song. Rating 10/10.

48.   Freestyle (DJ Jam W Ballz mixtape)
This is a freestyle that came from the W-Ballz mixtape by DJ Jam.  The beat is smooth and simplistic on this one.  Soopafly rips the beat once again.  It’s just one long verse.  He lets everyone know he ran a pimp campaign for months, and he won, he’s got the belt now.  It’s only a 1:34 song, so it’s real short, but it’s good for what we get.  Rating 8/10.

49.   Fresh (Unreleased)
This is an unreleased song, and you can tell it’s a blueprint for the song “Fresh” that ended up on Kurupt’s debut album Kuruption.  I’m sure if kurupt had his choice, he would have put Fly and Daz on his version, but Suge wouldn’t give him any of his death row talent to use, which sucked.  Oh well.  I’ve seen this song labeled as “Party People”, but undoubtedly, the real name of this song is Fresh.  Daz takes the first verse, then Fly spits next and basically raps about how great he is and how he handles niggaz that cross his path.  Then him and Daz handle the third verse.  It’s a song that you can tell had good potential if the beat would have been finished and mastered.  But the way it is now, it’s just not real bumpable.  Daz recycled some of his lyrics from his song “In California” on this one. Rating 4/10.

50.   Fuckin Is Good For U (The Big Squeeze)
Remember when you got your first piece of pussy?  That’s what this song is about.  Just a bunch of guys reminiscing, back when their pimp game wasn’t very strong and some of the mistakes and conquests they made when they were young trying to get some tail.  Soopafly claims his first piece was in 1984, so I’m guessing he’d be like 11 or 12 years old.  Now Soopafly don’t look real old to me, so he must have been getting some when he was real young.  I guess he was doing white hoes too back then.  You can just tell his pimp hand was strengthening back then as it appears that he had many of the playground hoes back then as well.  We get a great insight into the childhood of Soopafly, which helps greatly when one wants to reconstruct the past history of Soopafly as it pertains to his pre-rap career.  The actual song itself isn’t that great though as the rest of the rappers just don’t hold up their end of the song, and Soopa’s verse doesn’t save this one.  Rating 5/10.

51.   Game Too Tight (Unreleased Song w/Mac Shawn)
I have about 3 or 4 songs from Soopafly with Mac Shawn that are unreleased.  I’m guessing that Fly was helping Mac Shawn work on his death row album that ended up never getting released.  They make a great team.  I really dig Mac Shawn’s flow during his time while he was on the Row.  Soopafly just handles the chorus on this one, but it’s really catchy.  He let’s people know he pimps hoes from 8 to 80.  So if you are underage or if you are retired and you need to make some extra cash, Fly is letting the girls know that he will still pimp them even though they might not necessarily be in the accepted age bracket.  I’m sure Fly gets some older people looking for hoes, so you never know, older women might be a niche market for Fly’s pimp business.  Mac Shawn spits heat on this song too, and the beat rocks.  It’s a shame this song never got released on anything.  Rating 8/10.

52.   Gangbang Music (CT Experience - DJ Crazy Toones Mixtape)
Kurupt and Fly handle this song, with Crazy Toones DJ’ing throughout the song.  Soopafly raps about the streets and what happens if niggaz step to him.  A good line in this song is “You can’t fuck with the master, you bastards got it ass backwards.”  Kurupt does his part as well, but he’s a little weaker than Soopafly this time.  I think this is the first song they did together since their feud in which Soopafly obviously won, as Kurupt came crawling back as he was tired of living in fear of Soopafly meeting him on the street and beating his ass.  Usually these DJ songs suck because the DJs yell over the whole track, but that’s what I like about Crazy Toones, he just mixes and DJs and doesn’t yell over the track.  I guess a video was shot for this song too, as I saw it on youtube, but I never saw it on actual TV, like MTV or BET or anything.  Not a bad song, it seems disjointed though and I question if kurupt and Fly were even in the studio at the same time recording this, as it sounds mixed together.  Perhaps kurupt was still afraid of Fly and thought that the whole “squashing the beef” thing might just be a set up so Fly could beat his ass, since Fly never could get a hold of him on the streets as he was hiding under the desk in Suge’s office for most of his tenure with Tha Row.  Rating 7/10.

53.   Get The Money (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
Archbishop Don Juan takes the intro on this song, then Soopafly takes a verse, followed by Snoop.  They rap to some classical music on this one.  It’s a cool new sound, the beat just isn’t real Westcoast or anything.  Once again, it’s about pimping bitches, but the weird thing is, Soopafly doesn’t really spit any funny lines on this one, it just gets right to the point, he pimps bitches that all his niggaz love.  That’s the gist of it.  One funny line: “I snap my fingers, my hoe start showing mouth.  Barracuda bitch I’ll show you what the hoe about”.  All Soopafly has to do is snap his fingers and bam, the bitch is ready to suck dick.  I don’t know if he uses hypnosis on these bitches or what, but that’s an amazing feat if you think about it, that he’s got these hoes mapped out like that.   You know, everybody acts like Don Magic Juan is a pimp veteran, but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if he learned a bunch about the pimp game from hanging with Soopafly.  Rating 8/10.

54.   Get The Picture (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
The beat on this song is weird, but it works with Soopafly’s style.  It’s pretty simplistic.  He talks about how he can beat niggaz asses.  He talks about one time how 85 g’s tried to jump him all at once, he punched a bunch of them so hard that they flew all the way to Paris, France.  The rest he just shot up.  He’s saying “Get the Picture, you keep messing with me, you’ll wind up dead”.  That’s what the whole song is about.  Two verses of straight gangsta talk.  I’d love to have hung out with Soopafly back in his gangbanging days, as it’d be great to see this day when he had to shoot near 85 people who kept messing with him.  I think that gets lost in his pimping ways.  Sure, he can beat bitches when they mouth off, but he can also beat up niggaz as well.  And any nigga he can’t beat up because they are too big or there are too many at one time, he’ll just shoot them.  We as fans can’t forget that.  Rating 8/10

55.   Get Ya Paper (Bangin Westcoast)
I’m not really feelin the beat on this one.  It sounds like it’s got squeaking tennis shoes going on in the background.  This song features Daz, his verse is OK.  Soopa’s verse is pretty good lyrically, talking about repping the westcoast until he dies.  Nothing really stands out on this track.  Rating 6/10.

56.   Girls Gone Wild (Girls Gone Wild Doggystyle DVD)
OK, this song came from a Girls Gone Wild DVD in which Snoop hosted.  This song in played on the DVD menu screen.  Someone must have ripped it off the DVD, because to my knowledge, this song was never released on anything officially.  You can tell it’s chopped up and put back together by the person who ripped the MP3 file.  Different portions of the song are played when you enter into the different DVD menu screens.  I bought the DVD just because I heard Soopafly was in it, and he was for a bit.  The actual DVD itself sucked, it just has a bunch of chicks in clubs flashing their titties, and some of the chicks are hot, some are fat, etc…  It’s really weak porn, and there is much better porn out there if that’s your taste.  Anyway, back to the song, it features Fly, Snoop, Bad Azz and Don Magic Juan.  All rappers have real short verses talking about hoes they have.  It’s a short 2 minute song, with each rapper taking about 30 seconds to rap their verse.  I think this was just a throwaway track, but it’s pretty rare I take it, so it’s nice to have for the collection.  Rating 4/10.

57.   Give It 2 Me (92.3 The Beat promo)
We’ve got another radio promo here for Julio G on 92.3 the beat.  Once again, since it’s been taped off the radio, the quality is pretty bad.  I think they played this song at the beginning of the Julio G show in like 1998 I’d guess.  Soopafly trades lines with Daz.  Fly reminisces about how tight rap used to be and also brags about himself.  Short song + bad quality = low rating.  Rating 2/10.

58.   Gotta Get Dis Money (The Wash Sdtk)
I got real excited when I saw this song was on The Wash soundtrack.  Dre’s got literally hundreds of rappers to pick from to make a soundtrack and he chose the man himself, Soopafly.  He was one of the few people on the Wash soundtrack not on Aftermath at the time.  I take this as Fly getting Dre’s stamp of approval.  It really did Dre no good to put him on the soundtrack, as it wouldn’t help Aftermath any, since he wasn’t signed to Aftermath.  I think Dre just put him on here because he loves Fly’s music.  The songs about how he’s gotta get his money from his hoes.  In the middle of the song he stops and tells his bitch to shut up and hold his drink.  Now that’s how you order you bitch around.  I thought Soopa would just blow up after this song, because The Wash soundtrack moved good units, and helped to get his name out in the mainstream, but once again Snoop dropped the ball and never did anything with all the publicity Soopa was getting from this song.  Rating 9/10.

59.   Groove On (Unreleased with Mac Shawn)
Here we go with another unreleased Mac Shawn/Soopafly collaboration.  Sounds like it was made the same time “Game Too Tight” was made and was probably for Mac Shawn’s Death Row CD that never got released.  This time Soopafly blesses Mac Shawn with a verse, where in the previous song, he just did the chorus.  This would have been a great club song, as the beat is great to dance to as the chorus goes “Get your back up off the wall, groove, groove on”.  Once again, Mac Shawn holds his own with the man as well.  Rating 9/10.

60.   Gun Up In Ya Mouth (Unreleased Dogg Pound/G-Unit song)
I had mixed feelings when I heard about the proposed DPG-Unit group/album that was supposed to be happening.  I really hate G-Unit as they are just fake gangstaz, unlike real G’s like Soopafly and Daz.  On one hand, it would have really got Soopafly into the limelight working with 50 cent and G-unit, who were super hot at the time.  But on the other hand, Soopafly most likely would have had to waste his beats and work with the B-team of G-Unit, like Young Bucc and waste good beats on crappy albums.  These kids from G-Unit don’t seem to care about the pimp game very much, so all of Soopafly’s pimp knowledge would have just been wasted trying to school these fools.  This collaboration was OK, It could have been a lot worse, but I’m really glad this is all they did together.  Daz and Snoop seemed to raise up off of 50 Cent’s dick not too long after this song was released, so that was the end of the DPG-Unit.  It was a nice experiment, but I’m glad it went no further than this.  Rating 6/10.

61.   Hat 2 Tha Back (The Big Squeeze)
This was the lead single off The Big Squeeze compilation.  Snoop picked a good track here to use, as it’s probably in the top 3 songs off that CD.  Simplistic beat that uses a sample from an unreleased Kanye West song “Dream Killaz”.  The Westurn Union raps about driving around with their system around town.  I certainly can relate to that, as I do that all the time to help promote Soopafly and all his songs.  I can’t tell you how many times I’m at a red light and the people in the car next to me ask me what song I’m bumping because they say it sounds tight.  I tell them all about Soopafly and hold up his album cover, and sure enough, the people say they gonna go buy a copy.  I usually don’t wear my hat to the back though, but I have spilled drink on my lap before, usually it’s Mountain Dew.  Anyways, this song is tight, Snoop handles the chorus.  Its cool that snoop’s helping them blow up and all, but I’m hoping now maybe snoop will lay low for a while, as I’m kind of getting tired of hearing him on all these Westurn Union cuts.  Rating 9/10

62.   Hate On Me (Space Boogie – Kurupt)
This song is straight fire!  I love the first line “If rapping was a bitch you’d have no pussy, maybe tongue kissing, but still no pussy”.  Fly saying you a decent rapper, but not great.  The beat is futuristic as hell, reminds me of “Don’t Stop” from Daz’s CD.  This was the song that introduced me to Damani, and he kills it on this song, that’s why I was glad to hear he was a part of Westurn Union.  He has a good line here “I change hoes like I change clothes”.  You can tell Soopa was already schooling him way back then.  Kurupt handles the last verse and wonders aloud why bitches blow dicks.  I never really thought about it that deeply like kurupt did, but apparently it’s because Soopafly told them to suck his dick.  There’s really no more reason than that.  We’ve already established that Soopafly has the power to just snap his fingers and hoes start sucking.  Best song on Space Boogie hands down.  Rating 10/10.

63.   Hell Yeah (Dat Woopty Woop album)
Judging by the intro of this song, sounds like Daz laced Soopafly with this beat, and it’s great!  I guess he gives Fly the day off and lets Soopafly just concentrate on his lyrics.  I could be wrong, but I think this song was on a soundtrack before Dat Woopty Woop came out, because I remember having this song in CDQ before his album came out.  It’s a fast upbeat song and Fly spits 2 verses with tons of energy.  Another great song to get hyped up to.  Tray Deee takes the third verse and just rips it gangsta style.  Great song.  Rating 10/10.

64.   Hey You (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
This song sounds like an old 60’s or 70’s disco slow type song.  There’s an old sample in the chorus.  This is not a summertime song, more like a cold rainy day darker song.  E-White has the first verse, then Snoop, then Soopafly.  We get an insight of how Soopafly schedules his hoe’s workdays.  Basically telling them they gotta work the night shift sometimes. A great line in this song is: “Bitch take flight, you workin late night, you want a soopa pimp bitch, follow the break lights and the tire marks.  Bitch works from light to dark with twice the spark that most heffers can do.”  I love it how Soopafly calls some of his heavier bitches “heffers”.  It’s the only way they are going to get inspired to lose weight.  They need to be reminded they look like a cow on a daily basis.  Rating 7/10.

65.   Hittin Fo (Escape from Death Row compilation)
OK, this song straight bumps.  I have no idea what album this was originally intended for, as I doubt it was made specifically for this compilation, but it bangs.  I had never heard of Hitt from tha LBC, but he’s a decent rapper.  He is basically just a placeholder until the end when Soopafly takes the third verse and absolutely rocks it.  If I ever got a hold of a genie and was granted 3 wishes, one of them would be for this to be a Soopafly solo joint with 3 verses.  What a banging beat, it is a shame for Soopa to only spit one verse on it.  Great line here: “Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick, when a nigga stack chips stay off of my dick”  Basically telling these niggaz to stop riding the coat tails of Soopafly and do they own damn thing.  Rating 10/10.

66.   Hot Dat Girl’z On Fire (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
Snoop introduces Soopafly as one of the greatest players of all time, and he’s right.  Soopafly then goes right into his verse.  Unfortunately, the beat on this one sucks.  Once again, he calls his hoe a heffer.  He tells a great story in verse two about how he had 10 bitches give him head one after the other.  After a while, he tried to put his clothes back on but they just took his clothes off again.  Just proves how great it would be to hang out with this dude.  Song is really short too, only 2:36, and it’s forgettable.  Rating 3/10.

67.   Hurt That Nigga (Jayo Felony album)
I always thought Jayo Felony was a decent rapper, but he fails on this song.  He raps all off beat and goes from fast to slow at the wrong times throughout the song.  Especially when he raps the chorus, talking about hurting a nigga, he’s all offbeat.  Well then Soopafly comes on and spits a verse that is straight fire! Funny quotable here: “Let me shimmy, shake, rock, whether you like it or not. You lay up with hoes, I make a bitch sleep on a cot”.  He’s dissing these niggaz who end up sleeping with hoes after they do them.  As he said in one of his other songs, sometimes he even makes the sleep in the backyard, so if Fly is giving a bitch a cot to sleep on, he must really like her.  Then after Fly’s verse is over, right when you are about to move on to another song, Fly starts spitting again!  That’s right, he goes right into verse 3 and rocks the first part of it, then Jayo Felony finishes it up.  Fly was feeling really generous, as a verse and a half is quite a nice guest appearance.  Fly rips the song as a 10/10, but Jayo Felony F’s it up down to a 3/10, so the final rating has to reflect that, at no fault of Fly’s.  Rating 7/10.

68.   Hydro Hit (DJ Woo Kid Mixtape)
This song sounds unfinished as it’s really short.  Snoop says he’s in the house with G-Unit, so I don’t know if this was supposed to end up as another DPG-Unit song or not.  Daz shouts out G-Unit in this song too.  I imagine G-Unit was supposed to spit on the second half of this song, but it never happened.  That’s ok though, as they just would have ruined the song anyway.  Soopafly does manage to get one good line in here: “I fuck some hoes, after it’s over, kick them out, and I’m still smoking doja”.  Rating 8/10.

69.   I Don’t Hang (A Thin Line Between Love and Hate Sdtk)
I admit it, I totally slept on this song when it came out.  As I never dug Soopafly until the song “Like It Or Not” came out.  So after I became anointed as a Soopafly fan for life, I made it my mission to acquire all of this man’s music and study him.  So I had to go back and find this song.  The bad part is even this dirty version is edited, as the chorus goes “I don’t hang with no bustaz, I don’t hang with no ____, I don’t hang with no conniving ass bitches who ain’t out there making cash”.  Now I always guessed the edited word was “fags” but I never could 100% confirm it until last year when the song “That Way” came out, in which he raps the chorus again, and this time, the word ‘fags” is not censored….so that puts one of life’s mysteries to rest.  I guess the record execs thought the word “fag” was offensive, whatever.  Anyway, I believe this was Soopa’s first hit song.  They also shot a video for it, although I never saw it on BET or anything, and I was big into Rap City and stuff at the time, so I don’t know what the deal was.  In the third verse, Soopafly talks about an EP with Daz, so I guess they were planning on releasing a Soopafly EP at the time, but I guess it never happened.  Rating 8/10.

70.   I Don’t Hang Radio Edit (New lyrics) (I Don’t Hang promo single)
I got this off of a promo CD I got off of ebay for like 75.00, but it was worth it to have the radio version, the remix and the instrumental in CD quality.  I have the single on vinyl too, but it’s just not the same quality as the CD.  Plus it was Fly’s first big hit, so it’s pretty much priceless.  The chorus is changed on this one, as the “fags” line is completely altered, as well as elements of the other lines.  He still says the word “ass” a couple of times in this song, which gets edited, so even though he re-recorded the entire song, the execs must have thought it was still a little offensive.  I don’t really prefer one version over the other, as they are both about the same beat wise.  This song has great sentimental value since it was Fly’s first big hit, kind of like his rookie card in baseball card terms.  Rating 8/10. 

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:34:14 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
71.   I Don’t Hang Remix (I Don’t Hang promo single)
This remix is quite a bit darker than the original.  The remix features Judah Ranks.  He’s the Jamaican dude that was on the song “4 Eyez 2 Headz” by the Twinz (that Fly produced BTW).  He handles the chorus of this song and is completely different.  Same verses as the other two versions, but this song also uses all clean lyrics.  I don’t know if a dirty version of this remix exists…if it does, I don’t have it.  Rating 7/10. 

72.   I Don’t Know (Deucez N Trayz – Eastsidaz)
DJ Pooh handles the intro on this one, in a W-Ballz DJ character.  Soopafly only handles the chorus on this song, which is a bummer, as I’d love to hear him spit on this track.   Him and Latoiya Williams trade lines in the chorus discussing how they brought out the freak in each other.  I guess since Soopafly isn’t gonna spit pimp game on this track, it might as well be Suga Free.  He takes the last verse and has some great lines: “And how much I mean to you?  I don’t care. Especially if your lacking that dolla, then I don’t care” and “And your whereabouts, please, there’s not a bone in my body that’ll probably allow me to attempt to pretend you’re something I care about.”  Whew try saying that line 10 times fast!  Suga Free might be the only man who could come close to matching Soopafly’s pimp game.  Rating 8/10

73.   I Don’t Think So (Unreleased Westurn Union song)
Another unreleased Westurn Union song.  Soopafly and the two other guys trade lyrics line for line.  It’s a different approach to the standard song formua and kind of reminds me of what 2Pac and Tha Outlawz did on the “Teardrops and Closed Caskets” song.  I’m not sure it works real well with these guys as I don’t think they pull it off real well.  The beat is good, but not great on this one, kind of monotonous.  I think this one is better staying unreleased.  You can tell it’s an early song they did and you almost get the feeling they still trying to feel each other out on this one, as they haven’t yet formed the tight unit that they eventually come in later songs.  Snoop handles the chorus on this one too.  Rating 6/10.

74.   I Get Around 2004 (Unreleased Daz song)
You’ve all heard 2Pac’s I Get Around, straight classic song right there.  Well I guess this is like a tribute/remake of the original.  But Daz copies the song near line for line.  Daz is 2pac, Soopafly handles Shock G’s part when he says “Round N round, round we go” in the background.  And Fly also takes Money B’s verse from the original and repeats it word for word.  This dude named Chops takes Shock G’s actual verse.  Daz was really into 2Pac at this time, trying to release the Makaveli and Dillinger EP and naming a bunch of his songs after 2Pac songs “like Ambitions Az A Rida 2 and Gangsta Party 2” and stuff like that.  Remakes usually never live up to the originals, and this is no exception.  No one sounds better on a Pac track than Pac himself, so why even try?  I feel this song deserves a lower rating because the rappers were confined to basically repeat 2Pac’s verses, they couldn’t get creative or anything on this track.  When I feel like bumping this, I bump the original.  Rating 3/10.

75.   I’ll Beat Yo Azz (DPGC U Know What I’m Throwin Up – Daz)
Once again, another song by Daz that says “features Soopafly” and the dude hardly does anything on the song.  Fly talks in the first verse for about 5 seconds, and you can here his voice in the background of the instrumental, but that’s it.  I’m kind of mad that Daz continually uses false advertising to get us Soopafly fans to buy his songs thinking the man is going to be rapping on them when he isn’t.  I’m assuming this song is about Suge and Kurupt, calling them queers and traders, although he never mentions them by name in this song.  Nothing special here, as Daz’s dissing songs got old after a while.  Rating 4/10.

76.   I’m Threw Witchu (Rhythm and Gangsta – Snoop Dogg)
A Nine Inch Dix song right here.  All singing in this song, no rapping.  It’s funny, but basically they singing about how they need to leave their hoe because she won’t listen to them and she won’t shut the fuck up.  I’m slightly confused because in other songs, when Fly’s hoes won’t listen to him, he beats them and kicks them leaving toe sandals in their mouths.  But in this song, he takes the nonviolent approach and just leaves.  The best part of this song is spoken by Daz at the end of the song.  Daz basically tells his bitch how it is.  He has everything, she has nothing.  Daz then kicks the bitch out of her own house, the proceeds to move the bitch’s sister in and screws her instead.  Now that’s some hard pimpin right there, I didn’t think Daz had it in him like that, but I guess he do.  You gotta figure after hanging out with Fly for 10 years straight, some of his pimp game gotta start to rub off.  Straight comedy song, nothing else.  Rating 4/10

77.   Intro (Gang Meeting) (Revenge, Retaliation, and Get Back – Daz)
A long skit starts off this song (near 2 minutes long).  The skit is about arranging a gang meeting.  Then, the beat kicks in and kurupt tears the beat up.  I feel that this point of his career is when Kurupt was the best.  Tray Deee handles the next verse, followed by Daz.  Next up is Soopafly, Bad Azz and Techneic.  Straight bangin beat right here.  I know Daz was trying to make a group called “The Gang”.  But I never could figure out who exactly was supposed to be in it.  I thought it was Daz, Soopafly, Tray Deee, and either Bad Azz or Techniec.  But then on the Gang Related Soundtrack, they had a song “Hollywood Bank Robbery” and Soopafly wasn’t on it, so I guess he wasn’t in “The Gang” at that time.  In any event, that would have been an awesome album if it would have ever went down.  Another casualty of Death Row and Suge’s wishy-washy attitude I guess.  Rating 7/10. 

78.   Introduction To Mayhem (DPGC U Know What I’m Throwin Up – Daz)
This song was not on the original version of DPGC U Know What I’m Throwin Up.  Daz had the original album ready to go, then Suge released it on the Death Row website for free download.  It was a pretty funny move.  It caused Daz to delay the album a few weeks and add new songs and Snoop interludes to entice people to go out and buy the album after the original leak.  I remember something about Daz wanting to release a rock/rap album and I bet this song was supposed to be on it, but he took it and released it on the DPGC album instead.  The beat on here sucks.  I can’t even tell what Soopafly is rapping about in this one, as the beat is just so distracting.  I guess we can thank Suge for getting to hear this song, as it wouldn’t have been released on this CD if it wasn’t for him, but it is not good at all.  Sounds like it was made in about 2 minutes.  Rating 1/10.

79.   It Ain’t About You (Streetz Iz A Mutha – Kurupt)
Oh man, now this song is awesome!  I still bump this song constantly to this day.  If I could only listen to 10 Soopafly songs for the rest of my life, this would be one of them.  At the beginning, you can hear a phone conversation in which Kurupt practically begs Fly to lace him with a beat, well Fly gives in and it’s on.  I can’t really put it into words, but their voices just follow the beat perfectly on this song.  I love the chorus on this, as it’s a bitch begging Soopafly for a bunch of stuff, and he’s just denying her.  She wants to ride in his car, smoke his weed, borrow a dolla, give her his number, and buy her dinner.  He denies her every time and then leaves her hanging.  After Kurupt’s verse (in which he wants to get a bad bitch from Connecticut LOL), Tray Deee comes on and just murders the beat in the gangsta style that only he can bring.  Rating 10/10

80.   It’s A Party (Money Run – Bad Azz)
This sounds like a great summertime song.  It’s not real gangsta, but that’s OK, because that’s just not what this song is about.  Soopafly starts the song off and immediately spits a great line “I got hoes in a circle, bitch stop being square”.  Again, another great play of words on that one.  Latoiya Williams sings the chorus beautifully.  Then Bad Azz comes on.  He does pretty good, but he seems to fall a little further every album he releases.  His first album (Word On The Streetz) was the best and they progressively get worse.  He’s aged and all the weed smoke might be getting to him lyrically sort of like what happened to kurupt.  The song is shorter, barely over 3 mintues and is only 2 verses, but the beat helps this one out.  Rating 8/10

81.   Julio G Theme 2001
This song is like one big advertisement for the Julio G show on 92.3 the beat.  I’m not sure how they used this song, as it seems too long to be used for the beginning of his show, but I don’t know for sure, as I never heard the show on the radio before.  Fredwreck produced this and is a nice beat.  Snoop start off with a nice sound effect of the pouring of Moet with orange juice in it.  Then snoop takes the first verse, followed by Soopafly, then Xzibit.  After that, Snoop comes back in and freestyles another short verse.  It’s a pretty long song at just over 4 mintues for just being a radio promo.  It’s average, as since they are all just freestyling, no bomb ass lines are really spoken here.  Rating 5/10.

82.   Julio G Theme 2002
Another Fredwreck produced song for 92.3 the Beat Westside Radio.  Someone from the Likwit Crew starts off the first verse, followed by Soopafly.  Snoop then spits a pretty long verse.  Tray Deee does a little cameo at the end shouting out Dogghouse records.  This must have been made around the same time “Last Meal” was made, as Snoop refers to it several times.  One thing you’ll notice is that they all curse several times throughout the song and it has to be censored.  Now you’d think if they were making this for a radio version, the rappers wouldn’t curse on their verses, but I guess they couldn’t control themselves. Snoop says “2001” several times on this track, but when I got this off the internet, it as labeled at the 2002 theme, so I’m not sure if it’s an accurate title or not.  This beat is a little harder than the previous Julio G theme.  Rating 6/10

83.   Keeps It Rockin (Unreleased with Lady of Rage)
Unfortunately, this is another song that suffers from bad quality.  To my knowledge it’s the only song Soopafly has ever done with The Lady Of Rage.  I think this is a Westside Radio Julio G promo, as it sounds like it was recorded off the radio and both of them shout out Julio G and Westside radio.  Soopafly and Rage trade off verses throughout the song.  Rating 3/10

84.   Killaz (Unreleased) (The Big Squeeze Advance)
This is an unreleased song the The Big Squeeze Advance album…maybe it will turn up on the Warzone album.  A real simplistic beat, but Westurn Union, Warzone, and Snoop all rip the beat pretty good.  I think if they beat was tweaked a little bit, this song could be a hit.  Soopafly only has a short verse in this one, and raps in his more lyrical style, instead of his more humorous bitch checking style.  Rating 5/10

85.   Let Her Be (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
Oh, now this beat is bangin!  This is classic Soopafly right here.  The chorus goes “If the bitch ain’t feelin pimpin, let her be”.  You ever hear the saying “If you love something, let it go, if it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it was never meant to be”?  That’s the gist of this song.  He’s letting the hoes in his stable know that if they ain’t ready to be pimped, there’s the door, see ya later!  He knows there’s at least 100 other hoes that would give their left breast to be in Soopafly’s stable, so it’s a real honor to be employed by Soopafly, so if she ain’t happy, she’s gone.  Soopafly rides the beat for a full 3 verses, straight fire!  Rating 10/10

86.   Light That Shit Up (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
This song has some weird indian music going in the background.  This beat is pretty weak, sounds too eastcoast for my taste.  Classic line from this song:  “Bitch costly, dealin with a nigga so bossy, two times the Ike on em, I’m awful rough on them, slap off the dust on them”  Great verse by Fly that was wasted on this song.  Snoop and RBX come OK on this track, but the beat’s too annoying for me, and Kokane’s typical whining at the end just seals the deal right there.  Rating 3/10

87.   Like Doin It Too (Unreleased) (Paid The Cost To Be The Boss Advance)
I don’t know the history of this song, as I thought it was unreleased, but then on youtube, I saw a video for this song so maybe it was released on something that I am not aware of.  Now why would they make a video for this?  Soopafly and Snoop trade lines back and forth for each verse.  Soopafly has a good line: “Let the dolla bill talk, talk to me, it’s a pimp’s duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie”.  I cracked up when I heard that line for the first time.  It’s a song about these stupid bitches who try to act like they are all uptight and act like they don’t like doing kinky stuff, but you know damn well they like doing all that freaky stuff.  Soopafly is totally pulling their trump card on this song.  I can totally relate to this song, as I’ve known tons of hoes like this and once you get about two drinks in them and close the door, they become animals.  Oh yeah, anyway, the beat is weak on this song, so that kills the rating.  Rating 4/10

88.   Like It Or Not (Dat Woopty Woop / Chronic 2000)
Now this is the song right here that made me a Soopafly fan!  The first time I heard this, I was like “oh man, I ain’t heard nothing like this before!”  It’s faster upbeat track and soopafly totally rides the beat all the way.  The song sounds really busy, and even when there are silences in Soopafly’s raps, there are sound effects going in the background.  It sounds like the dude never takes a breath in this song!  I went on vacation to Cali back in 2000 and I couldn’t believe it, but they were playing this on the radio out there.  Man, that just made my whole vacation.  I was bumping it on my CD player the whole time.  There aren’t any super funny lines in this song, but rather it’s just an introduction to Soopafly and his pimpin ways.  We wouldn’t find out all the details of his pimpin until subsequent songs after this one.  He tells bitches they ain’t getting nothing in this song, not even cheeseburgers.  That’s the best part, you can get a cheeseburger at McDonalds for like a dollar, and Fly still won’t even spend that on a bitch, that’s just great right there.  If this song never existed, I don’t know if I would have become as big of a fan of Fly as I am now.  I didn’t even realize they shot a video for this until years later.  They never showed it on TV.  That was probably a good thing, because after I saw the video of Fly running around town and stuff, I thought, the video was corny.  It’s not at all what I pictured a video of this song to look like.  Oh well.  Oh yeah, and the finishing touch was putting the lovely Val Young on the track.  Val Young is almost the female version of Soopafly.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard a wack song with her on it.  Rating 10/10.

89.   Like This (Blue Carpet Treatment – Snoop Dogg)
This song was the first introduction of the Westurn Union to the mainstream audience, via Snoop’s album “Blue Carpet Treatment”.  And it’s hot.  The beat is great, kind of like a 70’s disco type vibe to it.  Just real mellow.  The chorus on this song is so smooth, it sounds like Fly is singing it.  Lucc and Demani spit a short verse, followed by Soopafly, and just when the song starts getting good, like everyone’s getting into the zone, Snoop comes on and steals the last verse from the Westurn Union and never gives the mic back.  Still a dope song even though there isn’t a lot of Fly in it.  Rating 9/10

90.   Lollipop (Paid The Cost To Be The Boss – Snoop Dogg)
The beat on this song is retarded.  Sounds like some Indian type song.  The whistle in the background is cool, as it reminds me of “Lil Ghetto Boy” by Dr. Dre, the rest sucks.  And the chicks in the chorus are really annoying.  “Soopa doopa you so fly”...WTF kind of chorus is that. Great pimp line by Fly here “I don’t really need no relationship, all I had in mind was my dick, your face and lips”.  That just gets right to the point.  We all know hoes are only good for sucking, but most guys are too afraid to say what we all are thinking, but Fly has the balls to just say it.  Snoop and Jay-Z are also on this song, and Jay-Z was added on after the fact.  He ruined the song as he sounds like such an idiot trying to rap like he’s a pimp, yet he’s the most whipped dude I’ve ever seen.  Beyonce has him on such a tight leash that he gets choked whenever he strays more that a foot from her.  Jigga has a lot to learn from Soopafly.  Nate Dogg comes on at the end and tries to save the song, but there’s no hope.   Rating 4/10.

91.   Losing Control (Tha Last Meal – Snoop Dogg)
I’m thinking that this song was supposed to be Soopafly’s introduction into the mainstream.  It was the third single off Tha Last Meal.  The album was starting to lose steam by this point and Snoop was preparing for Doggystyle record’s next release, which was, from my understanding, supposed to be Soopafly’s album.  The song got Fly into the mainstream, as I saw the video several times on BET and heard it on the radio.  So what did snoop do?  Shelve Fly’s album.  Great business move there snoop!  Anyway, the song is good, but man, someone else must have wrote Fly’s lyrics on this one.  He’s talking about being so much in love he forgot his rhymes and made him cry?  Come on!  That’s not the pimp that I know.  I guess it’s good this song didn’t make Fly blow up, because to be mainstream these days, you gotta kiss bitches’ asses, and it appears to be what Snoop was trying to have Soopafly start doing.  Butch Cassidy sings at the end and finishes the song nicely.  Some of Soopafly’s wussiest lyrics, but I bet Snoop wrote them for him…but the strange thing is, even with the weak lyrics, the song is still pretty good.  Rating 8/10

92.   Make My Living (Cydalwayz - Cydal album)
Now this is what makes me think Soopafly is a really charitable man.  Cydal? T-Luni? Who is that?  What did these fools do to earn a Soopafly feature?  I’m racking my brain to this day trying to figure it out.  And it’s basically a Soopafly song.  He takes the first two verses as well as the chorus.  And he kills it with some real dope lyrics…not pimp lyrics, but gangsta lyrics.  He has a great opening line “I stomp down your whole compound”, that’s just such a vicious rhyme.  Then T-Luni takes the third verse and falls flat on his face.  The water vapor from Soopafly’s breath was still fresh on the mic, and this dude couldn’t do a thing with it.  He’s talking all over himself, like he’s nervous to be in the same room with Soopafly, which I probably would be too.  But this sounds like an older song, so Fly probably wasn’t as great of a pimp as he is now, so why the dude is still nervous, I don’t know.  It must have just been Fly’s aura.  The song is still good though, as the beat is pretty decent, must be a Fly production.  Rating 8/10

93.   Mamacita (Next Friday Sdtk)
I’m not big into Mexican rap music, and this song sounds just like that type of music.  Don Cisco and some other Mexican start out rapping.  They speak half English, half Spanish, and I can’t understand a bunch of it as I’m American and only understand English.  Soopafly takes the second verse and does a good job.  The song is clean, which is weird, as I have the dirty version of the Next Friday soundtrack, but the song is still clean.  So Fly has to behave himself on this one, so he can’t let loose the real hardcore bitch checkin lyrics.  He does say “dick” in the song which gets scratched out.  Kurupt handles the last verse and does a nice job.  After the first verse of the song, it starts to pick up and ends up finishing up into a decent song.  Ratin 6/10

94.   Mutha Funk Christmas (Unreleased Dogghouse Xmas album)
Meech posted this on dubcnn.com.  Apparently this was from an unreleased Xmas album Snoop had planned for Dogghouse records.  I’m really glad this never got released.  Snoop is obsessed with these corny Xmas rap songs.  Soopafly is rapping about being the grinch and hating Xmas….whatever.  This song doesn’t fit his pimping mentality at all.  Kokane and Snoop are also on this song and their verses are just as stupid.   Then at the end, snoop starts talking like a damn fool with his stupid voice he does.  Geez, snoop nearly killed off Fly’s career with all this Doggystyle All-Star crap he was making Fly participate in.  Thank God for that song “Bangin Westcoast” that ended up resurrecting this man’s career.  Rating 2/10

95.   Neva Gonna Give It Up (The Streetz Iz A Mutha – Kurupt)
Now this is more like it.  A big DPGC posse cut!  One of two big posse cuts from Kurupt’s Streetz Iz A Mutha album.  This not quite as good as the other posse cut, “Represent That GC”, but it’s still awesome.  It’s got Kurupt, Warren G, Nate Dogg, Soopafly, Tray Deee and Snoop.  The only one mysteriously missing is Daz, too bad he didn’t jump on this beat too.  All these guys kill this one, even snoop who says “I wish a bitch would try to get me for some child support, I’ll stick a foot up her ass”.  Huh?  When did snoop grow some nuts?  Had to be from hanging around Soopafly.  Soopafly is the cleanup man on this song and he takes the last verse.  Now normally on guest appearances, this would be the worst spot for Soopafly to be at because you’d have to listen to all the crap to get to his verse, but in this case, the beginning of the song is just as good as the end.  Rating 10/10

96.   Next Time (Westurn Union Mixtape)
This song has a neat twist to it.  It’s a love song, but instead of talking about some worthless nappy bitch, the Westurn Union is spitting about missing the Westcoast, and they are glad to have it back.  It’s got an awesome sample going on in the background during the chorus.  I love how the beat switches up between the chorus and the verses.  Lucc’s verse is probably the weakest on here, as he starts off rapping too fast, trying to cram too many words into each line, but after a few lines, he settles in and it’s tight.  This is a great song with a fresh brand new Westcoast feel to it. There have been very few newer westcoast joints I’ve been feeling, just because I don’t like a lot of the newer sound, but this right here is great.  Rating 9/10

97.   Not Like It Was (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
This is probably the best posse cut from this CD.  It still doesn’t hold a candle to most Soopafly songs, but it is pretty tight for this CD, I must admit.  Nothing really stands out lyrically about this song, the beat is pretty good though, and the chicks singing the chorus are good.  RBX takes the last verse, and he does a good job.  It’s pretty catchy.  It’s a short song though, but that’s cool.  Just when it starts to wear on you, it’s over.  And that idiot Kokane isn’t whining on this one.  Rating 6/10

98.   Not Like It Was Remix (Ripp Tha Game Bloody - RBX)
Here we get a weird sounding remix.  This one is worse than the original.  They didn’t change any of their lyrics at all other than the chorus, and guess who’s on it, yup, Kokane wailing away.  If you bought RBX’s CD (which I did), on the front it says “featuring Snoop, Soopafly, E-White, etc”.  And you get all excited like there’s gonna be a new Soopafly feature on it, but it’s just this dumb song.  On the back of the CD, they title it “Tell It RMX” to try to confuse Soopafly fans into thinking there’s a new Soopafly feature on it.  RBX, that tricky bastard, although I’m sure it was Daz’s idea, since he was the one that released the CD.  Rating 2/10

99.   Number 1 (Bangin Westcoast)
A great W-Ballz intro starts this song off.  This song is slow, but it’s got a great beat.  I love Nate Dogg singing the chorus, he does a great job on this one.  I bet this was one of the “new Dogg Pound” songs that they made while they were feuding with kurupt, as they say the dogg pound is on the song, but kurupt is nowhere to be found.  It appears to be about a bitch whom Soopafly at first wants to recruit into his stable, but after he talks to her a bit, he realizes she’s his number 1, and decides to just keep her for himself and screw her all the time and not share her with anyone.  That’s cool with me, as he should be able to get the pick of the litter, as long as he doesn’t start respecting her or anything like that.  I love it at the end how you can order the “Pimpin on a bitch package” that contains a back slap, a swift kick in the ass, and a book “101 ways to get my money, bitch”.  That only bad part is the song cuts off before he can list the phone number to call to order the package, as I would have bought at least one, maybe two.  Rating 10/10

100.   OG To BG (Chronic 2000)
This song was a last minute replacement of a Dr. Dre song on the Cronic 2000.  Originally, there was supposed to be an old Dr. Dre song on here, like “Tha HoHopper” or something like that, like the intro of the song says.  But Dre sued, so at the last minute they had to change up the tracklist, and Suge threw this song on there.  I’m glad, as I’d much rather have a Soopafly song than a CDQ version of Next Episode OG or Tha HoHopper.  It’s an old DPG cut, but I can’t quite figure out what CD this was meant for, it sound too new to be a Doggfood leftover, so I wonder if it might have been for their next CD they were working on “Westcoast Aftershock”.  Daz mentions Dr. Dre in a favorable manner in his verse, so it has to be no newer than 1996.  Or it’s possible it’s a leftover from Soopafly’s debut album, but it just sounds more like a dogg pound song to me.  Bascially they all rap about how they became OG’s.  It’s got the whole dogg pound on it, Daz, kurupt, snoop, and fly.  Only one missing is Nate Dogg.  Beat is a little weak, but not too bad.  Rating 8/10.

101.   Oh Yeah, Rough (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
You know a song is going be good when the first line of Soopa’s verse goes “Hey heffer suck something, take your sweet time with it”.  This song documents a night in the life of Soopafly.  He meets a bitch at a club, she sucks him off.  Then he goes back to her place, screws her, then leaves because he’s a player.  Then he meets up with snoop and they get 9 more bitches each.  They do black and white bitches, all different colors, because Soopafly’s not a racist.  Snoop is on this song too, but doesn’t really add much to it, because, well, the songs about pimping, and let’s face it, Snoop ain’t a pimp, just watch his show on VH1 and you’ll see a straight whipped gangsta right there.  The beat is kind of monotonous, but the lyrics help make up for it.  Rating: 7/10.

102.   Out The Moon (Gridlock’d Sdtk)
To my knowledge, this is the only track that Soopafly ever did with 2Pac.  And I question whether or not this track even had 2pac on it originally, because the OG version of this had C-Style on the last verse.  But the OG had different vocals, so it’s possible they all did redid this song with 2pac present, but I don’t think that was the case.  The whole LBC crew is on here, Techniec, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, and Snoop handles the chorus.  It’s a cool song, and with the addition of Pac, it gives the song a nice variety of rappers with various styles.  2Pac outshines everyone on this track.  Rating 8/10

103.   Out The Moon OG Daz Mix (Unreleased)
This song has been labeled as “My Heat Goes Boom”, but it is basically the OG version of “Out The Moon”.  At the beginning, Daz lets it be known that he produced this and it is the ‘funky remix’.  It came from a 92.3 the beat world premiere.  The lyrics are basically the same as the more well-known version, except that the rappers modify their lines a bit in order to make it a clean version.  I like it when they do this as opposed to just scratching out the curse words, as it gives the song more character.  Also, in this version, C-Style takes the last verse instead of 2Pac.  C-Style rocks the last verse, and he just sounds so much more of a natural fit to this song than 2Pac, considering it’s an LBC crew track.  Seems as if Snoop incorporated some of this song on his track “My Heat Goes Boom”, which was on the “No Limit Top Dogg” CD.  Also, the chorus seems to borrow elements from the DJ Quik unreleased song “Boom”.  Both songs were probably made around the same time on Death Row, so it’s hard to tell which came first.  I still like the other version of Out The Moon better, but this is still decent.  Rating 5/10

104.   Pass That Dutch Bitch (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song has some type of sampled Missy Elliott beat.  Since I’m not a Missy fan, I don’t know what beat it is.  Soopafly raps faster than he usually does in this song.  This song sounds like it could have been a club banger, as the beat just makes you want to get up and dance.  The lyrics sound like Fly spitting to a bitch telling her all about how great he is.  I’m sure it’s the type of game he spits in order to get a bitch to go home with him.  Although I bet he usually doesn’t have to do much to get a bitch when he is in a club.  He just walks into the club and all these bitches start backing their asses up onto his cock, sort of like moths being attracted to a bright light.  Then it’s just a matter of how many Fly feels like taking home with him on the particular evening.  This is a solo Soopafly song with 2 verses.  They are OK, nothing real great though, and the beat is average.  Rating 6/10

105.   Phone Conversation (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This song starts off with Fly telling a heffer to get the hell out of his house, most likely after he got done screwing her.  A good quotable here is “I’m the shit, do you think I would trip over one bitch.  When I can walk outside look and take a pick.”  Imagine how great that would be if you could just walk outside and point to a bitch and say “hey, you are coming with me, we’re having sex”.  But to have that strong of a pimp hand is very rare.  It’s like you must be anointed that way since birth.  And Soopafly was one of the lucky ones.  In the chorus, Fly reminisces on how back in the day he didn’t have any cars or no money, all he had was his pimpin game.  But that was enough to make Fly raise up like a fiery phoenix to become the pimp master that he is today.  The beat is real smooth on this one.  Rating 8/10.

106.   Pimp City (Dat Woopty Woop album)
Now this song is awesome!  This is one of the first five songs I ever heard Soopafly on, and the lyrics are awesome.  Soopafly and Daz just go super hard on these hoes, and that’s what I like!  I first heard this song on the cassette version of Daz’s album “Revenge, Retaliation and Get Back”.  Back then Death Row used to put bonus tracks on cassette versions of their releases, and this was the bonus track.  It’s funny, but the bonus track was one of the best tracks on Daz’s album, so it only makes sense that Fly released it again on his album so his fans can finally get a CD quality version of the track.  I know I was longing for it.  The best part of the song is at the end, where Soopafly basically sits down and explains to all his fans his outlook on life and how to handle these bitches.  This song right here is where I learned my foundation for pimping these hoes, and I’ve built on it ever since.  But you gotta have that strong foundation to make it work.  You remember 2pac’s song Blasphemy, where he says “Picture jewels being handed to an innocent child”?  Well that’s how I felt when I was listening to Fly break it down for everyone at the end of this song.  Fly says “I don’t give a fuck if you got a house, or if you live on the street, bitch, you ain’t getting a penny from me.  Did a hoe help me play the keyboard? Did a hoe help me make this beat? Did a hoe help me write this rhyme? No she didn’t.  Therefore that equals 0.  That’s what you getting, nothing….except this dick, that’s for free…sometimes I make a hoe pay for that!”  That’s real talk right there from Soopafly.  Then to top it all off, Daz yells at a hoe to gobble his nuts and makes gobbling noises in the background while Soopafly continues to explain how a bitch is getting nothing.  A great all around education for all the young up and coming pimps.  Rating 10/10.

107.   Pimp Strut (Daz’s Westcoast Rydaz compilation)
You can tell this another one of Fly’s earlier songs.  I’m betting this was a track that was supposed to be on his original Death Row CD before Daz released it, that’s just a guess though.  I’ve seen this song called “Fo Damn Sure” too, but I’ve always referred to it as Pimp Strut, so that’s how I have it labeled here.  The beat bangs pretty good on this song.  Fly has 3 verses and rides the beat perfectly the whole time.  There aren’t any great bitch checking lines in this song, but it’s still good.  It’s got a nice sample of Snoop taken from the club mix of “Afro Puffs” by Lady Of Rage.  And that just tops the song off nicely.  Rating 9/10

108.   Playin Games (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This song has a really weird beat, and at first it strikes you as not being that good.  But once you start getting into it and pay attention to the lyrics, it turns out to be a decent song.  The song is about a bitch who just won’t leave Soopafly alone, trust me, I know all about that.  She got in an argument with him and pulled a gun on him because she didn’t want to leave, now that is just crazy!  What a life this dude leads.  Well, by the end of the song, Fly basically has had enough of the stupid hoe, so he goes and wakes his kid up and makes him get out of bed and go tell the bitch to leave because Fly is getting sick of talking to her.  So we get to hear Soopafly’s kid yell at the bitch to get out of their house and the dumb hoe starts crying and stuff.  And it doesn’t even faze Soopafly Jr., he just keeps telling her to get out.  Man, that dude’s gonna be a stone cold pimp just like his dad when he grows up.  Rating 8/10.

109.   Poor (Barrington Levy album)
Who is this dude, and how in the hell did he get a bunch of dope DPG affiliated rappers to get on his song?  He must have some pictures of Suge Knight in a compromising position or something.  Crooked I drops a quick verse at the start, which is straight heat.  Then Barrington sings for a minute, then we get a short verse by Daz, Snoop, then Soopafly.  After that, Barrington sings the whole rest of the song.  What a waste of time it was for the DPG to do this song.  Soopafly was smart and didn’t bother wasting any of his good lyrics on this song, and I don’t blame him.  It’s like he walked into the studio, spit for 10 seconds, walked out and yelled at Barrington to mail him his check.  It might have been better if the all dropped another verse at the end, but it was not to be.  Rating 3/10.

110.   Pow (Hustle) (The Shining – RBX)
Another song in which Fly doesn’t do much.  It looks like RBX wanted to really impress Soopafly and he called Fly into the studio and told him he stepped his game up.  So Fly is like “Ok, let’s see what you got!”  Then RBX starts spitting.  Soopafly handles the chorus and is on some straight gangsta shit here, no pimping ways at all in this one.  He tells RBX to get the gun and Fly will be parked in the alley waiting for him.  The song has a little sped up sample ala Kanye West, which is nice.  I guess at the end, RBX didn’t impress Fly because Fly never dropped a verse or anything, just the chorus.  It is nice to hear some gangsta talk from Soopafly every now and then though, and that’s what this song had.  Rating 4/10.

111.   Pussy Whipped (The Westcoast Never Dies compilation – Trapp)
This song features Daz and Mac Shawn, with Bo Rocc on the chorus.  It’s making fun of these fools who are pussy whipped.  Being pussy whipped is when you will do anything for a bitch.  Soopafly’s verse is just average, nothing funny, other than calling a bitch a fat ass and telling her to shut the fuck up….well, I guess that is pretty funny actually, but it’s probably just a normal day in the life of Fly.  This is another Mac Shawn/Soopafly collaboration and just makes me wonder if these two had some kind of project cooking over at death row at one time.  If I ever hunt him down, this is definitely one of the questions I am asking him.  Rating: 6/10

112.   Put The Monkey In It (Nothin To Lose Sdtk)
This was the first CD single of Soopafly that I bought.  Back then they used to put remixes and stuff on singles, and I was hoping that would be the case with this CD, but there was no remix or anything on it, not even the dirty version, just the clean version.  The good news is the clean version had a few new lyrics, which was really cool.  There just weren’t enough new lyrics in the clean version to warrant a separate review, so it’s just grouped with this review.  Once again, Soopafly spits the line “stomp down your compound”, which is his classic line.  This song also features Daz.  Him and Soopa trade verses back and forth.  I’ve seen this video on youtube, but I never saw the video on MTV or BET or anything like that.  The beat on this song isn’t bad, but there just aren’t any funny bitch checking lyrics to give it a great rating.  Rating 7/10.

113.   Put Your Hands Up (Pleezabeleevit - Doggys Angels)
A big posse dogghouse cut produced by Battlecat right here.  This is a nice song off of an extremely underrated album by Doggy’s Angels.  Snoop starts out in his stupid Snoopy Collins voice, but then the rest of the homies push the faggot out of the booth and take over and begin to rock it.  Soopafly’s got a great line here “Girl, I comes first, you come second like Sammy Sosa”  Letting hoes know once again that he doesn’t really care about a bitch.  Doggy’s Angels take the next verse and as their verse is happening; I start thinking to myself, “I wonder if Soopafly banged them?”  What am I thinking, of course he did, unless he didn’t want it, then maybe he didn’t.  The Angels wanted it, that’s for sure, they are females after all.  Snoop comes back in the booth with his normal voice again and takes the last verse and does OK.  Rating 7/10

114.   Raised On The Side (Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1)
The beat on this one is real soulful, which I’m not opposed to if it’s done right, by someone like Common.  Unfortunately the first one who takes it is Kokane, who is nothing like Common.  Daz spits next, followed by Soopafly.  We get an insight into Fly’s formative years, as he talks about not obeying his mother when he was younger.  See, even way back then, he wasn’t taking orders from any hoes, even if it is his mama.  That’s why today Fly gives the orders and collects all the money.  E-White takes the last verse, man what the heck happened to him, that guy just fell off the face of the earth just like Hittman did.  Can’t really complain about this song, it’s OK, there’s just nothing great about it that makes you want to listen to it over and over again.  Rating 5/10.

115.   Ready (Bangin Westcoast)
This is a rarity, it’s a Soopafly cut featuring Tha Dogg Pound, and it sucks.  They are all on some gangsta shit, which works OK for Tha Dogg Pound, but Fly just isn’t known as a huge gangbanger other than when he needs to shoot his bitch when she tries to set him up, so it just doesn’t sound natural.  The beat is really weird too.  Sometimes Fly just gets too experimental, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn’t, and this time it just doesn’t pay off.  I was prepared for this though, as he had it up on his myspace a few weeks before the album dropped, so I already knew I was in for a disappointing track when I peeled the cellophane off the CD like Soopa peels off a bitch’s panties.  Since he is my #1 friend on myspace, I am constantly updated of when he drops new heat on his page.  Just another way for me to track The Man’s career.  Rating 4/10. 

116.   Represent That GC (The Streetz Iz A Mutha – Kurupt)
This song is incredible!  It has everything a true DPGC fan can want.  First off, it starts off with a W-Ballz intro.  Then Kurupt starts and is in full bitch checking mode, as his first line starts off “Man what a bitch….”.  Next comes Daz and Soopafly, who both drop short verses, then the gangsta Tray Deee finishes out the first verse.  The weak link of the song is next, which is Jayo Felony.  He doesn’t butcher this song as bad as he did the other Soopafly song “Hurt That Nigga”.  Snoop spits half a verse, then the chorus, then Snoop spits some more, and he isn’t rapping like a pussy in this song, it’s like the old Doggystyle Snoop.  Then Kurupt comes back in bitch checking mode telling Snoop to fuck that bitch.  I love Daz’s part when he says “Hold up, wait a minute, all my niggaz get gangsta with it”.  It just makes me want to yell along with Daz.  He reuses that rap in several of his songs, and it gets you hyped up.  Then Butch Cassidy smooths out the end of the song as only he can do.  My only complaint is that it’s missing Warren G and Nate Dogg, and that Soopafly’s verse is too short.  Kurupt actually checks a hoe harder than Fly on this one!  I never thought that could happen.  My only thought on that is that since it was on Kurupt’s album, Fly didn’t want to outshine him too much, since he already outshined him on the other cut “It Ain’t About U”.  Rating 10/10.

117.   Runnin Out Of Time (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
Soopafly comes at the bitch niggaz on this one.  He raps about how he will give a shank to the body and a brick to the dome of anybody who talks shit about him.  That’s what I like about Fly, yeah, he could just shoot someone, which he’s done plenty of times in the past (as has been documented in previous songs), but instead, he wants to make the dude suffer a bit by throwing a concrete block at his head.  I’d almost rather be shot by Soopafly than have a brick thrown at me by him.  I mean, if Fly shot me, I could show all my friends the bullet wound and be like “yeah, the great Soopafly gave me this bullet wound” and they would all be in awe of it, and I’d gain so much street cred I’d probably be given a ghetto pass for life.  But if I got hit in the head with a brick, it’d hurt like a bitch for a few days and heal, and I’d have nothing to show for it.  This song also features Snoop, and is pretty much another “Welcome To Tha Chuuch” throwaway track that Snoop put on here.  This series really fell off after the first couple mixtapes…and especially after Daddy V got involved and released his versions of the tapes as well.  Short song, and a weak repetitive beat.  Rating 4/10.

118.   Say It Again (Bangin Westcoast)
This song has got a nice beat to it, not real gangsta, but not soft either.  It’s got a nice horn sound going in the background.  This is another song in which Fly checks the niggaz instead of the hoes.  This song once again documents how he sometimes has to shoot niggaz in clubs when they act up.  This is a nice song when you are not in a bitch checking mood.  After you’ve checked a bitch and she’s either knocked out naked on the floor, or she’s kicked out on the street, or she went to bed, what are you going to listen to?  You don’t want to listen to a bitch checking song after you just checked one in real life.  You need a change of pace, and that’s when you’d want to put on a song like this.  Rating 8/10.

119.   Sexy Lady (Young Lyfe song)
This is more of an R&B song which is something different for Fly.  Soopafly’s verse starts the song and it sounds like some typical nonsense B.S. that he says to a chick just to get her to come with him.  We’ve all done stuff like that, you know, lie to a bitch, say she looks good and stuff just so we can do her.  But by the end of the verse, you can tell Fly is getting impatient and reverts back to his pimpish ways when he says “The dance floor was packed, the club was jumpin, so I grabbed her butt and told her something”.  Now that’s how you do it.  If the sweet talk doesn’t work, you just grab the bitch’s ass and say ‘you’re coming home with me now’.  Another lesson dropped by The Man himself.  After Soopafly’s verse, you can just move on to the next track, because after that verse you get a bunch of singing and verses from some wack R&B rap wannabe’s who suck.  Rating 4/10.

120.   Shudna Broughter (Bangin Westcoast)
The beat on this song is real smooth, and I like it.  It’s a song about a chick who is a flirt, but in the end, you find out she already had a man.  These are the worst types of hoes.  You spend your whole evening spitting game to a bitch thinking you’re going to get her, only to find out she already has a man and just likes to go out to the club and have a good time and flirting with guys.  It turns out to be such a waste of time because you could have spent that time macking on some other hood rat.  But this is what makes Fly great….see, he got this bitch anyway, even though she already had a man.  Then Fly is telling her man that he can have her back because he already screwed her a ton of times and is tired of her pussy.  He’s saying “fuck it, you can have her now” in the chorus.  I gotta call Fly out again on this one though, as the first verse is totally recycled from his other song “Let Her Be”.  It’s nearly the same word for word.  That’s really unlike Fly to do that, but us hardcore fans can spot it when it happens.  But this is such a good song that I’ll let it slide.  Rating 9/10.

121.   Smacc Yo Azz (Bangin Westcoast)
This track starts off with a question from Soopafly: “Have you ever had a bitch who didn’t act right, except when you put some dick in her life?”  I think we all have.  This song is about a bitch that is really annoying, but she gives good head and is fun to screw every now and then, so Fly keeps her around. In the second verse, Fly tells a story about how he slapped a bitch’s ass so hard, she couldn’t stand straight….then she had to slap her brother around because he got in Fly’s face about the incident.  Now that’s a pimp.  A great song in which Fly comes hard on these hoes.  The beat is kind of slow, but it’s cool.   Rating 8/10.

122.   So High (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
Snoop takes the first verse of this song and then Fly handles the second verse.  He talks about how one time a bitch tried to trick Fly out of some money or a movie, but Fly was too cunning to let her.  This song has a nice summertime beat and you can hear the classic westcoast whistle going in the background which gives the song a nice touch.  The chorus is kind of weak, with the woman singing it and all.  Rating 6/10.

123.   Something To Bounce To (Return of the Regulator – Warren G)
Soopafly and Warren G together on a track….need I say more?  Both rappers rap in a style in which they sing part of a line, then rap the rest of the line and it works real well.  Warren claims in this song that he put Snoop and the beach on the map, and he did.  He doesn’t get enough credit for that.  This song has a nice fast G-Funk summer type groove to it.  Warren lets people know in the third verse that the 213 album was on its way.  I remember being real excited after hearing that, as in the past, it was always a rumor, but nothing was ever confirmed.  Of course, almost a year later, we were all let down when the album was released with no production from Warren.  Oh well, this song is still awesome.  Rating 10/10.

124.   Soopastar (Road Kings Soundtrack)
I first heard this song on dubcnn and then on Fly’s myspace.  I thought this was going to appear on the Bangin Westcoast, but it never made it to the album.  So it got put on the soundtrack to the “Road Kings” movie.  I’ve never seen nor heard of that movie, so I don’t know in what context of the movie this song plays.  The beat is real mellow, the mellowest song I’ve ever heard Fly spit on.  I love the first line when he says the pimp’s coming, clear the VIP room.  That’s what happens when Fly enters the club, whoever is in the VIP room must leave.  Now that is straight respect there.  Nice lyrics, but only 2 verses, so that hurts this song a bit, and its too mellow to drive to or anything like that, so I don’t find myself playing this song very often.  Rating 6/10.

125.   Spend Some Time (The Big Squeeze)
The DJ from W-Ballz starts this song off.  The first thing you notice on this song is that the beat is pretty good.  Snoop produced it and most of his production is real dry and monotonous, but this beat is not like that at all.  We get some R&B singing to start off, then Kurupt spits a nice verse, reminding me a bit of the old Kurupt, which is a good thing.  Fly takes the second verse and talks about how he’s going to have sex with a hood rat.  He admits he’s not into doing a lot of extra stuff, he just wants to dig in, get his, and get out.  But the bitch needs to at least suck him off, that’s a requirement.  Then he says he’ll get on top and finish the job.  I’ve been paying attention to how Fly does his chicks, and I’ve incorporated some of his moves into my repertoire with the ladies, and I gotta tell you, they are much more satisfied with me now that I’ve sexed her the Soopafly way.  This is a nice smooth song.  Rating 8/10.

126.   Start Pimpin (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song documents the time when Soopafly decided to start up his pimping business.  He was just sitting there one day smoking weed and fishing, then the idea came to him.  It was like divine intervention or something because it just hit him, “hey, not a bad idea to start pimpin”.  And that’s how the pimp legend that was Soopafly began.  He must have been fishing with Daz when his idea came about because after Daz’s verse, Daz brags in the chorus that he caught a 50 lb bass that day.  So some good luck came towards Daz that day too, as a 50 lb bass is a pretty large fish to catch at a local lake.  In the third verse, Fly admits that he doesn’t use his air conditioner in his car when he’s got his bitches in it, because he likes them hot and sweaty.  Another great tip from Fly, and I used to make a bitch all nice and comfortable in my car, then when we got to the love making, it took forever to get her all hot and bothered.  This way, you let the sun get her all hot, and when you get her inside you can go right to work.  Fly is a genius.  Rating 9/10.

127.   Steelers (Unreleased)
This song is straight annoying.  The “all right is everybody ready?” sample that plays constantly throughout the song really takes away from the song.  It’s a song about the Pittsburg Steelers football team.  That’s not what I want to hear my hero rap about.  I guess Fly was hoping the Steelers use this song for their fight song, but it didn’t happen.  It’s a pretty rare song I guess, as he only had it up on his myspace for a few weeks.  Rating 1/10.

128.   Step Ya Game Up (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
Snoop is on W-Ballz radio and he introduces the song for us.  Then Soopafly takes over and lets us all know that he will let a bitch backstage to see him if her ass meets his standards.  An ass that meets Soopafly’s criteria is known as a “backstage ass”.  He then tells a story about a bitch whose ass was a backstage ass, so Fly let her backstage and then forced her to suck off his whole crew.  My mission is to find a chick with a backstage ass, then go to one of Fly’s concerts and get backstage using the bitch.  Once the bitch starts sucking Soopafly off, I’m going to ask him to sign my “I Don’t Hang” promo CD single.  Daz takes the next verse and tells a similar story, although I have a hard time believe Daz’s story, as he lies a lot.  I mean, this dude told everyone he did like 100 songs with 2Pac, so this dude’s full of it.  Daz ends the song with some talking about what kind of bitch he likes and proceeds to say the phrase “you know what I mean” about a million times.  The beat is average, but sort of catchy.  Rating 7/10.

129.   Talented (Bangin Westcoast)
This song is about a heffer Soopafly met that was into threesomes.  So Fly took her and her friend and banged both of them at the same time.  He said one of them could do the splits, handstand in the air and clap her ass cheeks together.  Now that is talent.  It’s amazing the hoes that Fly runs into throughout his everyday life.   Snoop takes the last verse, and just does OK.  Some Jamaican guy does the chorus, which I don’t really care for.  The beat sounds too Indian for my taste.  I feel Fly might be giving a bitch too many compliments in this song, as he’s saying she’s talented.  That’s a mistake right there, as you gotta keep a hoe’s self esteem low so she doesn’t get a big head and start to think she actually means something in this world.  Rating 5/10. 

130.   Talkin Bout Riccy (Unreleased)
A little history behind this song.  Kurupt up and joined Suge Knight at Death Row records during a time in which Suge was dissing Snoop and Daz any chance he could get.  So Kurupt was basically x’d from the DPG clique.  Suge Knight didn’t care one bit about Kurupt or what he could do on the mic, he just knew it’d cause chaos and turbulence in the DPG crew, and that’s exactly what happened.  Suge played the entire DPG.  Daz took the lead and just started dissing the hell out of Kurupt.  Well, Kurupt, being a bitch, knew he couldn’t step to Daz (Daz is bigger and fatter than him), and he was too afraid to diss Snoop (until No Vaseline 2 came out), so Kurupt decided to go after Fly instead.  Now that was a wrong move right there.  Kurupt actually thought he could take Soopafly on in a physical fight and a lyrical fight.  Fly just stayed behind the scenes and let Daz continue dissing, and Fly listened and observed Kurupt’s pathetic attempts at dissing (I Didn’t Change, Eat a Dicc Daz, etc.).  Fly didn’t want to waste any time on this pathetic loser, so he went into the studio for about 5 mintues and just ripped Kurupt a new one.  He named Kurupt by his real name “Riccy (Ricardo Brown)” which is a diss right there.  Fly raps about how he took Kurupt’s place in the Dogg Pound.  He also talks about how Kurupt used to be good, but now he raps like a rapper on drugs.  He calls Kurupt a bitch, a narc, small talk, fake gangsta, a strawberry, a buster mark, a clown looking for a beatdown, and a hoe.  Fly talks about the time Foxy Brown cussed him out and Kurupt ran away crying.  The another time when they were on the set of the Dogg Pound video NY, NY and their trailer got shot up.  After it was over, Fly got out of the trailer to see what was up and Kurupt was frozen in the corner of the trailer, he was so scared he couldn’t even move.  Then he talks about another time in Pensecola, FL when Fly way going to beat Kurupts ass and he started crying and begging for Fly to give him a pass, and Fly did because he felt sorry for the pathetic nigga.  Fly didn’t want to give Kurupt any more exposure, so he didn’t even release the song on any official project, He just put it on the web for Kurupt to hear.  And Kurupt did hear it.  A week later, he was calling Fly begging for peace, crying and everything, like a bitch on mushrooms.  I think he legitimately feared for his life.  After listening to some of Fly’s other songs, there is no doubt that Fly would not hesitate to shoot someone for speaking ill about him and Kurupt knew that.  Daz was dissing Kurupt for months previously and it didn’t even faze Kurupt, but as soon as Soopafly got on the mic and spoke, Kurupt bowed down, and wanted peace.  He came crawling back begging to be let back into the DPG, basically admitting that Soopafly had won the lyrical battle.  I’m not sure what Kurupt had to do to be accepted again, but I’m betting he had to be beaten back into the gang.  I’m sure Soopafly gave him a hell of a beating for calling him “Soopabitch”.  After that, the little weenie got back into the gang, and Fly even let him touch the mic on a few of his tracks to show him that there are no hard feelings.  I think when Kurupt was on the Row, he was going insane thinking that he’d never be able to spit on Soopafly production again, and that it was eating him up inside.  This song is a pretty weak beat-wise, but Fly drops some good lyrics.  We usually hear him checking bitches, and in the song he checks Kurupt, so that’s a nice change.  Kurupt has done nothing but kiss the butt of Soopafly in songs and interviews ever since, so you can tell the memories of this song have stayed with Kurupt for a long time and scarred him for life.  This is a history making song right here because ever since everyone saw what Soopafly could do to someone when they dissed him, no one has ever dissed Soopafly again since then.  That is an amazing feat in and of itself.  Rating 6/10.

131.   Thank God For My Life (Revenge, Retaliation, and Get Back – Daz)
This is a real spiritual song thanking God for all the talent he has bestowed on Soopafly and his other homies.  The song features Daz, Tray Deee and Bad Azz.  The song has a nice idea behind it, but Daz actually sings the chorus, and he is just awful.  That dude cannot sing.  They should have got Val Young, Jewell, or Latoiya Williams to handle the chorus on this one.  Fly’s verse is pretty short and there aren’t any funny lyrics, but that’s OK, because this song is all about thanking God for allowing the homies to live as long as they have without being shot or anything like that.  Rating 6/10.

132.   That Way (Bangin Westcoast)
This is a real nice song for Soopafly historians, such as myself, who want to track the entire life of Soopafly, even before his rap career.  The first verse starts out by talking about Fly’s childhood, and how he was the son of a preacher.  It eventually gets into his rap career as he talks about his first big hit “I Don’t Hang”.  In this song, he repeats the chorus of “I Don’t Hang” and he says the word ‘fags’ in it, thus ending all the speculation of what was originally said in that song, since the original song had the word edited out.  I wondered for years what that word was that got edited, now I know and I sleep better at night knowing that.  He talks about how he could have signed with Loud Records, but signed with Death Row instead.  Imagine how much life would be different today if Fly would have signed with them instead of the Row.  Gas prices would probably be lower, the war with Iraq wouldn’t have happened, and the economy would be better.  Instead he signed with the Row, as Fly says “thought it was a money move, turned out a dummy move”.  I personally think it was still a good move overall.  Otherwise Fly wouldn’t have been able to work with any of the Death Row artists the past 15 years.  Financially, it might have been bad for Fly, but musically, I think it was good.  If he signed with Loud, I bet they would have released his album and would have made him change all of his bitch checking lyrics to family friendly lyrics.  They would have given his album no promotion and it would have ended up in the 99 cent bin at pawn shops all over the country.  So while it took Fly nearly 10 years to get an album released, he still did the right thing as his debut album has become legendary in the West Coast rap scene.  Whenever people talk about the top 5 Westcoast albums of all time, Dat Woopty Woop is included on nearly everyone’s list.  Fly also talks about his bankruptcy in 2000, which got him out of his Death Row contract, and how Snoop picked him up and revitalized his career.  The IRS must have audited his pimping business and Fly had no choice.  I mean, how do you expect a hoe to give her pimp a receipt for her services?  I do give Snoop a little credit as he did help Fly out when he was down.  But in return, Fly gave Snoop straight heat rocks 8 years straight, and as payback, was forced to rap on the shitty Doggystyle All-Stars album.  But I guess sometimes you gotta do some dirt to reach the top, so that’s what Fly did.  The beat is just OK on this one, but the history Fly gives his listeners is priceless.  Rating 7/10.

133.   The G’z Come Out At Night [Original] (Unreleased from the 19th Street Compilation)
I don’t know the story behind this song.  I did not know this song existed until roughly two weeks ago.  The first thing you’ll notice is Fly sounds really young on this track.  He flows with a different style than we all know today.  His rhyme is pretty wack, and is just a typical battle type rap, nothing pimpish at all.  This track ended up getting released on the 19th Street Compilation without Soopafly.  My only guess is by the time the track got released, Fly had signed with the Row, and they wouldn’t give them permission to use his vocals.  The song is neat in a sense if you want to hear what a young, hungry Soopafly sounded like, but the beat is old and the rest of the rappers aren’t very good.  Crooked I sounds young as hell on this track as well.  Rating 4/10

134.   The Turnaround (Banging Westcoast)
I had originally heard this song on a DJ Skee mixtape, so I’m glad this version got released without all the annoying tags on it.  It’s got a decent beat.  He goes hard at the niggaz on this track, which isn’t bad.  I’m not a big fan of B-Real and his Mexican style rap, so that hurts this song a bit.  It just sounds like a mixtape song, and not a song good enough to make an album, even though it ended up on Fly’s second album.  Rating 5/10.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:02:45 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
135.   Then She Got It (DJ Jam W-Ballz Mixtape)
DJ Jam took a shortcut here, as he used the same W-Ballz intro on this song as Snoop used on his song “Something About Your Business”, only Jam just cut out the part where he says Raphael Saadiq’s name.  Fly has a bitch begging him to “give it to me” in the chorus of this song…she begs him about six times, then Fly states “then she got it”…meaning he gave in and gave her the dick.  Snoop takes the next verse and supposedly she begged Snoop for dick too, but I doubt it.  I think it’s just Snoop repeating Soopa’s story that he told earlier.  I think sometimes Snoop would like to live Soopafly’s life, so he pretends the stuff that happens to Fly happens to him too.  Fly tells all these stories about bitches going barracuda on his cock and him getting sucked off by 10 bitches at once.  Then you got Snoop, who goes home to his PMS’ing wife every night and has to change Spanky’s diapers and feed the dog.  So I think when Snoop is out with the homies, and Fly isn’t around, he tells everyone that he scored with all these hoes, when really it was Soopafly that did it all.  The beat is pretty catchy on this track, but not as good as Fly could have produced.  Rating 7/0

136.   There Will Never Be Another (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This is a posse cut.  It features Daz, Richie Rich, Gonzoe, and of course, Fly.  Richie Rich probably comes the smoothest on this cut.  Soopafly doesn’t spit until the last verse and he speaks on niggaz that try to copy his style.  That’s why there will never be another like him, because God broke the mold when they made him.  None of the rappers have a lot of energy on this song; it sounds like they are all half asleep.  At the end, as it fades out, you can hear Fly rap the famous lines “we the gang, we blast and mash to maintain, weed, money, cocaine got us all insane”.  Of course, that line would be reused in numerous DPG songs, but it got it’s start right there.  Rating 6/10.

137.   They Don’t Want It (Unreleased)
The beat on this song is super plain at first, then Fly changes it up several times throughout the song.  He talks about being as gangsta as Eazy-E.  Eazy’s the godfather of gangsta rap, so it’s good to see the current god of gangsta rap give it up to the man who paved the way for everyone.  Eazy was the first nigga to come hard on hoes too.  I remember when Eazy told a bitch to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of his studio back in 1988 on the song “Eazy-Duz-It”.  Fly has a good line when he says “I’m getting midnight head, so I’m coming late.”  Another great play on words there.  Daz and Kurupt take the 2nd and 3rd verses, but they just don’t come as tight as Fly.  This song gets real experimental with the beats and everything, but it turns out just average.  I’m glad Fly kind of dropped this style of beat making, as it just isn’t something that you can bump in your car on a summer day.  All 3 MC’s spit long verses though, as the song is over 6 minutes long, which is a plus.  Rating 6/10.

138.   They May Fuck With You (Escape From Death Row compilation)
Now this beat is bangin!  Fly just kicks in right away with his lyrics.  And he’s real lyrical on this.  He’s dissing these wack niggaz thinking that they can step to Fly.  He has a good line when he says “Nigga, you so scary, you run from ‘boo’”.  I bet he was thinking of Kurupt in that line, even though they weren’t beefing at the time.  After the second verse, Soopafly flips the beat and it even sounds better!  Unfortunately, he never ends up rapping on this improved beat.  Rating 9/10.

139.   This Spot (We From The LBC Compilation)
This song has a great summertime beat to it.  Soopafly and Bad Azz trade off lines back and forth and it works.  They talk about smoking weed and driving throughout the streets of the LBC.  Soopa has a great line directed to a bitch, he says: “I’mma need to teach ya, meet ya, turn around and beat you, drop a dog until she catch amnesia”.  So basically he’s saying he’s going to find a bitch and act all nice to her and then once she trusts him, Fly beats her until she can’t remember who she is, and then Fly gets her to join his stable.  That’s how he does it, he brainwashes them.  Once again, Soopa drops pimp knowledge right here.  Bad Azz hurts this song a bit, as he doesn’t come as tight as I know he has the potential to do.  Rating 7/10. 

140.   This Type Of Flow (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This track has not aged well.  The beat sounds too busy and dated.  There are just too many samples crammed into the song all at once.  Fly’s voice sounds quite a bit younger too.  This is probably the weakest track on Dat Woopty Woop.  There is an interesting line in the song, Fly says “No Limit you act too shy”.  I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be some kind of subliminal diss or what.  It was around the time that Death Row released the song “It’s Easy To Be A Soldier” which dissed No Limit badly.  But Fly always stayed out of the beef, since his man Snoop was on the label.  That is the only notable line in the whole song, it’s not very good.  Every classic record has to have a dark spot, and for this album, this is it.  Rating 4/10.

141.   Underestimated (Dru Down album)
This is definitely an older cut right here, sounds like it was made about the same time “I Don’t Hang was made.  The beat is nice, and Fly rides it perfectly.  The first verse is by Dru Down, who sucks.  He tries to rap slow at first, then fast and it’s like he just can’t make up his mind what type of flow he wants to use.  Then Soopa takes the next verse and consistently rocks it and shows Dru Down how it’s done.  At the start of the third verse, Soopa’s not sure yet if Dru Down has been schooled enough, so Fly starts the third verse off too!  After he feels Dru is ready, he turns the mic over to him and Dru nearly falls flat on his face, but he does ok.  The chorus is pretty unimaginative, as he just repeats the word “Underestimated”.  Soopa’s nice verse and a half and a decent beat save this one from being a disaster.  Rating 6/10.

142.   Viscious Flow (Lollipop promo w/0 Jay-Z)
This song is the exact same song as “Lollipop”, only this was the original song without Jay-Z.  See my other review for thoughts on the actual song, as it’s the same lyrically and beat-wise, except the beat might be tweaked slightly.  For whatever reason, after the song was done, Snoop went and got Jay-Z to spit on it.  Probably because Snoop is a sell-out and wanted to go mainstream with his album, so he got Jay-Z, who was the hottest act out there on the Eastcoast at the time.  His addition doesn’t save the song at all.  Rating: 4/10.

143.   Way Too Often (Dat Woopty Woop album)
I really like this style of song that Soopafly does.  It’s the stop-stutter type flow and I believe this was the first song he used it on.  The beat fits the song perfectly too.  It’s kind of funny because on the third verse, Kurupt tries to imitate the stop-stutter flow as well, and he gets about 6 lines in and you can tell he’s struggling and then he eventually just goes back to his normal style.   Only Soopafly can flow like that and do it well.  This is one of the best Soopafly/Kurupt songs to date.  Rating: 9/10.

144.   We Came To Bang Out (The Big Squeeze)
This song features Tha Dogg Pound, along with Snoop handling the chorus at the end.  The beat on this one is not very good.  It is very plain.  Fly raps about violence and how to handle the bitch ass niggaz.  Rating: 4/10.

145.   We Go Hard (The Big Squeeze)
This is a bonus cut available only on the Best Buy version of The Big Squeeze.  The minute I saw Soopafly was on the bonus track, I had to get it.  Man, the beat on this song is awful!  Snoop raps the chorus in a really high voice and is really off beat.  He sucks so badly.  It’s a song about coming hard on these hoes, which is a great subject for a song.  Soopafly has a classic line here: “I’m talking shit to you bitch right up in your face, my hands on your head, bitch, how does dick taste? I don’t give a fuck about how you feel, I stay gorilla with pimpin and that’s too real.”  Kurupt handles the last verse, and he comes hard on the hoes too!  He says when he first meets a bitch, he slaps her and takes money out of her purse!  Whoa, Kurupt really came hard this time, Fly must have started schooling him again now that the beef is over.  Too bad the beat sucks on this, because there are some great lyrics in here, but the beat keeps me from listening to it over and over.  Rating 4/10.

146.   We Gonna Ride (Unreleased Snoop Song)
This song has a bangin beat to it.  It almost sounds like a premix to the song LB To Brick City of the Paid The Cost To Be The Boss Snoop CD.  I can’t believe he didn’t put this track on his album, as it’s bangin.  Tha Eastsidaz start off the track and rock it.  Then Soopafly gets on the track and raps about how he screwed 2 bitches at once while he was driving at the same time.  This man is talented.  Then he said he called Snoop and told him about it.  I’m sure Snoop got jealous.  Snoop got the call while he was sitting at the dinner table with his wife and his family looking all whipped and stuff.  Redman gets on next and does his part well.  After the chorus, Daz takes the next verse, and Snoop rounds it out at the end.  A really great track, I can’t believe it hasn’t been released on anything.  Rating 9/10. 

147.   Western Conference (Bangin Westcoast Online album)
Daz lets it be known that DPG is in the house.  Fly takes the first verse and is straight battle rapping here.  Kurupt and Daz handle the last two verses.  It’s a decent track, the beat is decent, no bitch checking, which is a minus.  Rating 7/10

148.   What’cha About (Intro) (Dogg Pound 2002)
Soopafly only handles the intro on this song, but this is what happens to him.   Fly is bumping his CD in his car, then at the red light, a chick pulls up next to him and wants to know what Fly’s listening to, so he tells her it’s the dogg pound.  That happens to me all the time, which is why I bump Fly all over town, to help promote him.  Chicks are always asking me what I’m listening to, and once I show them the Fly CD, they go and buy it, so it’s all good.  This actual song is pretty good.  It’s a Death Row remix of an older DPG song called “Tremendous Odds”.  This track only has Kurupt on it, but he does a decent job.  Rating 7/10.

149.   Where The Hoez At (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
This song has the same beat as the DMX song “Where Tha Hood At?”, and it’s a nice beat.  Daz takes the first verse, but he just doesn’t come with enough energy, as with this beat, you need to have a lot of energy in your voice.  Soopafly takes the next verse and has a great line “I’m mashing on these hoes like Idaho potatoes, fuck a bugie broad, Fly looking for a stank hoe.  Suck me, Soopa mold a bitch out of Play-Doh, I keep a hoe in check, I’m best with her bank roll.”  This line is awesome!  He comes hard on these hoes in the whole verse!  Rating 8/10.

150.   Which One of You (Rhythm and Gangsta – Snoop Dogg)
This is a Nine Inch Dix song right here.  It’s a nice song I guess.  I’m not a huge fan of these R&B tracks here, as I’d prefer Fly rap and shred a bitch to pieces.  This song is basically about the homies laying thier eyes on a bunch of bitches and they are asking which one of the bitches want them.  Snoop ends up stuck with the fat bitch, how pathetic.  It’s not as good as their other song “Just The Way You Like It”.  Rating 5/10.

151.   Whistle While You Hustle (213 The Hardway Import release bonus track)
This is strange, as this song is supposed to be 213 featuring Daz and Soopafly.  Except Warren G is no where to be found on this song.  So it’s pretty much a normal DPG song without Kurupt.  Nate handles the chorus and rhymes words with strange names of hoes.  The whistling in the background of the song gets about bit annoying after a while.  Rating 6/10.

152.   Who’s World Is It (Unreleased Dat Woopty Woop leftover)
The beat on this song is not very good.  You can tell this is a very early track by Fly.  The song just has too much going on in the background similar to the song “This Type Of Flow.”  Fly sings the chorus reciting “Who’s world is this” and he sound off key here.  I’m betting this was a leftover from “Dat Woopty Woop” sessions, and I think he made the right decision by leaving it off the classic album.  But I’m glad we get to hear it, because it is a three verse song by Fly, which is always a plus.  Rating 3/10.

153.   Why You Wanna Act That Way (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This song chronicles how Fly’s relationship problems start.  He says the problems usually start when he calls her a bitch.  Classic line: “Now this girl was on her heels like I owed her something, so I flipped the pimpin game and I showed her something.  Baby girl was looking funny so I knew it was something, I told the girl to shut the fuck up and get to blowing on something.”  He knows how to talk to these bitches, that’s why I like this man so much.  Later, he said after he popped her cherry, he was bored with her, so he gave her to his homeboy Larry.  Then Larry and her got married.  What a sucker.  Fly saw the writing on the wall and dumped the bitch before that could happen.  At the end of the song, Big Pimpin spits some knowledge, then Bad Azz takes the last verse and he sounds pretty good.  Rating 8/10.

154.   Wrong Move (Bangin Westcoast)
Fly recycles his verses from his song “Get The Picture”.  He retells the story about how he had to shoot 85 niggaz and punch some of them back to Paris, France.  I’m disappointed Fly would reuse lyrics for two of his songs on this album, as he has so much unreleased material to choose from, there’s no reason to do this.  The beat sucks on this too; it’s too experimental for my taste, and not Westcoast sounding enough.  Rating 3/10.

155.   Y’all Niggaz Better Recognize (Dat Woopty Woop album)
This is a great way to start off Soopafly’s debut album.  It’s a great beat, and the very first thing he says is “slap that hoe”.  It just sets the tone great for his album and lets the listener know that the rest of the album will be nothing but bitch checkin.  The song also takes a voice sample from Snoop’s song “Doggy Dogg World”, and it works perfectly.  It’s letting everyone know that they better recognize that Soopafly is going to be a force in this rap game.  Rating 9/10.

156.   You Might Get G’eed (Too Short album)
Two of the biggest pimps ever, Too Short and Soopafly, need I say more?  Fly takes the first verse and comes hard on hoes.  Daz takes the next verse and recycles his same verse from the song “Down With It” from Chronic 2000, that’s really lazy.  Next is this fool E-40.  This dude is an idiot on this song.  First, he’s talking about some sardines, then he says his penis looks like a torpedo.  The whole time he’s saying this, he’s making all these strange noises in the background.  He claims he’s a pimp, but he’s not, he’s too fat to be a pimp.  Too Short takes the last verse and shows the listener what a real pimp sounds like.  This song is like bookends, a pimp takes the first verse (Soopafly) and a pimp takes the last verse (Too Short), and then the middle just has a bunch of crap in it…the beat is nice though.  Rating 8/10.

157.   You Thought (Doggfather – Snoop Dogg)
This song is historic, as I believe it was Fly’s debut as a vocalist on Death Row.  And he rocked the mic.  This is the standout song on an otherwise disappointing DoggFather album.  Fly starts right into his pimpish ways by talking about a woman he picked up just to screw, but then she started acting funny, Fly raps “Baby flip talking bout loving me in a week, now that’s too damn quick and too damn fast…..Soopafly ain’t even called the bitch back”.  Another line is when Soopafly picked up a hoe at a bus stop, he says “Then she said something bout the cost, man, that same bus stop is where I dropped the bitch back the fuck off”.  He’s just letting the hoes know right off the bat that they ain’t playing Fly for no money, and that’s a trend he’d continue for the next 15 years.  Snoop drops a subpar verse next, followed by Too Short.  This is a man that could almost match Fly’s pimp status, but not quite.  The best part is when Too Short claims he stole a heffer’s rent money after he did her, now that’s funny right there.  Fly must have taught him that.  A great beat on the song, and a great Death Row debut for Fly.  Rating 9/10.

158.   Your Gyrlfriend 2 (RAW – Daz / Dogg Pound 2002)
This song contains the best bitch checking verse from Fly he ever wrote, I gotta quote the whole verse here, as it’s so tight: “She came over to eat this rap dick, Yea I cocked the hoe, Yea I kicked game and knocked the hoe. A lil' dick loving bitch by the name of Sherry, I really didn’t kick no game, All I said was hey. She turned around and had ass like she came from the bay.  Her teeth were so fucked up made it hard for here to say what she wanted to do with this dick.  I gave her a tip.  Grab this dick like it was a toothbrush In between your lips and scrub. Come on bitch scrub.  I came with that favorite toothpaste you love (sperm).  Snatched it out her mouth, kicked that hoe out.  She begged for the number like “please don't end this”, man I gave the bitch a number to the dentist and sent her on the way.  Just don't smile cause if one time they see that grill you know they gonna kill you.”  WOW!  Ok, let’s analyze this here, first off, Fly calls this bitch over to his place to get sucked off.  He did nothing to get her except say “hi” to her, and that’s all it took.  She had really crooked teeth, which turned Fly off, but he needed some head bad, so he let her suck him anyway.  After it was over, Fly told her to get out, but she wouldn’t leave.  So he said fine, here’s my number, call me later.  But the number he gave her was really a number to a dentist!  Maybe if she got her teeth problems fixed, Fly would give her another chance.  That’s cold right there man!  Daz and Mac Shawn drop tight verses too, talking about their conquests with the hoes, but Fly outshines everyone, including the sun on this one.  The chorus and beat are slightly weak though, so I can’t give this a perfect rating.  Rating 9/10.

159.   Your Love Is Tha Shit Remix (Who Ride With Us Compilation – Daz)
This is a remix from the classic R&B song by the group “Something for the People”.  Daz and Soopafly exchange lines in a short first verse and they rap pretty fast.  After that, these losers sing and kiss the butts of these bitches.  What a bunch of sissies.  Listen to this song for about 30 seconds to hear Soopafly, then go on to the next track, as the rest of the song sucks.  Rating 3/10.

(These last couple songs I got as a late addition to the review list, therefore, they are not in alphabetical order, but are included for completeness sake)

160.   Jimmy’s Revenge (Bones Soundtrack)
I don’t even consider this a Soopafly song, but I stuck it on here because Fly does do a few vocals on this, mainly just background vocals though.  Snoop tries to sing and does a horrible job.  In the last verse, Snoop raps about some dude called Jimmy Bones.  Snoop seems really enamored with some dude with the name “Bones”….hmm, that might be a little gay.  Fred Wreck did the beat, but it’s not very good, which is unlike Fred, as he usually comes with heat.  This song sucks.  Rating 2/10.

161.   Moet (Welcome To The Chuuch mixtape)
This is a big posse cut, which is usually a good thing, but not in this case.  The first thing you’ll notice is that the beat is really heavy and deep, and is not good.  Snoop handles the chorus and it is horrible.  This song features verses from RBX, Trip Locc from the Twinz, E-White, Daz, Snoop, and Soopafly.  I believe this is the only song Fly has done with the Twinz since the “4 Eyez 2 Headz” track that he produced, so this is a nice reunion in a way.  Fly shouts out Suga Free in his verse, and it’s nice to know that he recognizes a fellow pimp like Suga Free.  Rating 3/10.

162.   Just The Way You Like It (Welcome To The Chuuch mixtape)
I really like the beat on this song, it sounds like a disco song.  It’s a Nine Inch Dix song, which features Snoop, Half Dead, and Soopafly.  I’m not sure Soopafly belongs in a group called 9 Inch Dix, as I bet his dick is near 14 inches.  My only guess is that Snoop’s dick is only 4 inches in size, so they averaged the 2 sizes together to get the 9 inches.  Half Dead and Soopafly can sing really nice, Snoop on the other hand….well he tries really hard.  This would have been an awesome cut for Rhythm and Gangsta, since it’s so melodic.  But it stays unreleased and only available on the WTTC mixtape.  I wish Soopafly would have rapped on this beat, as it would have been fire.  Rating 8/10.

There are a few songs that I have not got my hands on yet, if anyone has any of these songs, pm them to me please!  They are:

50 Sac – This song was supposed to be on the Death Row album “Inside Out”, but the album was cancelled at the last minute.  There were rumors that a vinyl version of the album was released for a few days before it got pulled, but I have yet to confirm them.  Supposedly, a few people have the Inside Out Compilation, but I have yet to 100% confirm if this track was on it or not.  Bad Lucc claims to have this track, and is dangling it over my head like a carrot.  I personally don’t think he has it.  It was Soopafly’s wish to give it to me according to Lucc, then Lucc changed his mind and is holding it from me like it’s his baby or something.  I think it’s because he knows no one will ever beg for one of his songs, so he’s gotta get one of Fly’s songs for me to beg him for.  But I will beg him if I have to in order to obtain the track, but I haven’t got that desperate….yet. 

Drug Thing – This song was supposed to be released on a compilation called Gangsta’z Most Wanted Volume 10.  I bought the CD off of ebay and I can 100% say for sure that this song is not on there.  Some online Soopafly discographies still list this song as being on the CD, but it is not.  I’m not sure whatever happened to the song.  It looks like a Death Row era song, so maybe tha Row would not give permission for the song to be used. 

Most of the songs from the Westurn Union mixtape:
Intro To The Union
Bird In The Hand
Get A Bar
Hold Up
We Both Know
Hey U
Mr. West
Of The Year Award

Soopafly himself promised me I could have a copy of the mixtape, so I’m waiting for Nima to mail me out the CD.  He’s taking his sweet time, as I think he likes to see me suffer.  That’s OK though, I’ll get the songs eventually.  Right now I have something to look forward to, knowing that there is new Soopafly music out there for me to hear. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:39:53 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I’m not sure Soopafly belongs in a group called 9 Inch Dix, as I bet his dick is near 14 inches.  My only guess is that Snoop’s dick is only 4 inches in size, so they averaged the 2 sizes together to get the 9 inches.

LOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

~Lucien~

I’m not sure Soopafly belongs in a group called 9 Inch Dix, as I bet his dick is near 14 inches.  My only guess is that Snoop’s dick is only 4 inches in size, so they averaged the 2 sizes together to get the 9 inches.

wtf

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

wtf

Indeed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

DerekNelson

upload some of these songs please.

I Don’t Hang Radio Edit (New lyrics) (I Don’t Hang promo single)

mesg 2 Kurupt.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn homie even though I think you're taking it too far at times (which can be funny ocassionally) I must admit you did a nice job of reviewing these 162(!) songs so props for that.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn homie even though I think you're taking it too far at times (which can be funny ocassionally) I must admit you did a nice job of reviewing these 162(!) songs so props for that.

Thanks homie.  My main goal is just to get people listening to Soopafly.  A little comedy every now and then is just for fun, although I am serious about alot of my posts that people find funny.  This way, people can seek out the songs that got a 9 or 10 rating and stay away from some of the dud songs at first.  People who are just getting into Fly because of the Westurn Union should listen to every song eventually, but this list will help give them a good reference point on where to begin and what albums they need to buy to find the songs.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
WOW, you need either a girl, a job, or a hobby....

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Soopafly is my hobby.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
ha ha....fair enough then........but I suggest you get a girl anyway, mind u I bet any girl would be slightly concerned if they knew about your passion with Soopafly....
Can I ask you a serious question ? Do you think thats it slightly odd for one man/boy to be this interested in another man ? I mean I have my favourite rappers which i like and listen and drop the odd pearl of wisdom on but mate, u taking it to a next level....

DerekNelson

this is 1 of the best threads on the internet.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Big Props to forum User Soopafly DPGC.

This Guy is a Fuckin SMASH! 

Keep Doin' what your Doin' Dogg 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Props to forum User Soopafly DPGC.

This Guy is a Fuckin SMASH! 

Keep Doin' what your Doin' Dogg 8)

Thanks for the props everyone....i'm finally out of negative karma!! LOL

OK, TwistedSmoke, now it's time for you to do the same thing with all your Kurupt tracks.  Show me you are as big of a Kurupt fan as I am of Soopafly :)