Author Topic: Weekend Audio Vol. 3: Planet Asia, Talib Kweli, Crooked I, Freeway & More  (Read 229 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's Saturday again, and we're back with the latest edition of dubcnn's "Weekend Audio". We got a couple of gems for ya'll this week, some new heat from Talib Kweli and Res' group Idle Warship, a new cut off the DJ Muggs and Planet Asia album, some underground heat and a throwback track.

Let's start it off with "That's What It Is", the latest leak off the upcoming collaboration album between super producerDJ Muggs and Fresno's rhyme slinger Planet Asia. The album is going to be called "Pain Language", and this is the b-side to the first single "9mm", to which a video is coming soon.

For now check out the b-side, "That's What It Is", and keep a look out for the album "Pain Language", coming in August.

DJ Muggs & Planet Asia - That's What It Is

Next up is a joint off DJ Rhude's upcoming mixtape "Block Music XI". It's a remix to the Alchemist-produced Jadakiss track "From Now Till Then". Crooked I and Big Lou join Jada on the remix, and it sounds like Big Lou is taking shots at DJ Khaled in his verse. Check out "From Now Till Then" remix below:

Jadakiss - From Now Till Then (Remix) (ft. Big Lou & Crooked I)

Let's get to a new track by Talib Kweli and Res. The Brooklyn MC and the Philly singer recently formed the group Idle Warship, and are planning to release their album "Party Robot" later on this year. They've leaked a new track they did with Chester French, it's called "Fall Back" and is definitely worth checking out:

Idle Warship (Talib Kweli & Res) - Fall Back (ft. Chester French)

Be on the look out for "Party Robot", it should be an interesting album!

Fillmoe, San Francisco artist Slo-O is currently working on his sophomore effort called "Devil On My Back", and has leaked the first single. He hooked up with Philly's Freeway and Konvict Music artist Gipsy Stokes for "We Got That". Check it out below:

Slo-O - We Got That (ft. Freeway & Gipsy Stokes)

"Devil On My Back" is set to feature Styles P, Brian Casey (Jagged Edge) and of course Freeway and Gipsy Stokes.

Last but not least, we got a throwback joint for ya'll. Big Tray Dee might have been in jail for the past few years, but that doesn't mean that we have forgotten about him in any way. While the OG is doing his time, here's one of his classic solo tracks, "I Beez Tha Hardest", for ya'll to bump and to give it up for Tray Deee:

Tray Deee - I Beez Tha Hardest

That's it for this week's Weekend Audio, come back next week for more!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Weekend Audio!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lazar

Can´t wait on this Ide Warship album. All tracks they leaked so far were top

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
major props for all of them, specially Tray Deee's throwback

8) 8) 8)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can´t wait on this Ide Warship album. All tracks they leaked so far were top

wat other tracks they've leaked? i havent been keepin up wit kweli after i copped eardrum last year
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Google "idle warship" and then check out their myspace page, they've got a couple joints on there!

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who produced "I Beez Tha Hardest".....
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Google "idle warship" and then check out their myspace page, they've got a couple joints on there!

thanx my man
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Quadruple OG

speaking of Tray Deee, how many years he has left?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

jai0489

• Lil Geezy
  • WEST WEST Y'ALL
alright weekend audio vol. 3 was a reall good one i was feelin' that track wit planet asia "thats what it is" i'm gonna be lookin' for this album the beat is fuckin' sick. then the track wit jadakiss big lou n crooked i was on point some lyrical heat from jada to crooked even this dude i never heard of big lou was fuckin' spittin' fire. that slo-o track was alright i was feelin' the hoook n freewayz verse shit eh good it'll be in my ipod lol. i'm not a big talib kweli fan but that track fall back is fuckin' sick i'm gonna cop that album idle warship shit be dope res' and chester french came wit it n talib did too i be givin' that shit some replay value. last but not least comes tray dee i was never really a fan of him but homie put in work on i beez the hardest the beat and verses were on point i was feelin' it good shit wit these dope ass audioz dubcnn keep bringin' that heat. 8)
TRAX I BE FEELIN'
YOUNG KENO - LETS STAY TOGETHER REMIX
K-BOY - MY LIFE
THE GAME - DOPE BOYS
WIZ KHALIFA - SAY YEAH REMIX
SAN QUINN - SF ANTHEM
BOSKO - LAKERS ANTHEM (TOO BAD WE LOST)
PARKER BROTHAZ - TEXT ME REMIX
YOUNG BUCK - THE TAPED CONVERSATION
THE GAME - TAPED CONVO REMIX
PROBLEM - IM TOE UP REMIX
SPIDER LOC - LEAN ON ME
LIL EAZY - WEST SIDE
NIPSEY HUSSLE - THEY ROLL
NIPSEY HUSSLE - BULLETS REMIX
TERRACE MARTIN - BOUNCE ROCK SKATE
THE COOL KIDS - MIAMI BEACH

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Weekend FULL of audio - cant believe all these tracks weve dropped back to back! Props nima

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network