Poll

Do you ever wanna bash someones brains in?

Yes
6 (28.6%)
No
13 (61.9%)
If the person upsets me
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Do you have the urge to kill?  (Read 1117 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Do you have the urge to kill?
« on: May 15, 2008, 12:10:10 PM »
Doggy brought up a great point the other day...most people don't have the urge to kill. But many of us do. The thing that stops many people from killing is our sanity and ability to tell right from wrong. Who here ever feels like killing?

Doggystylin

Re: Do you have the urge to kill?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »
oh yeah, wow I bring up some great conversation.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 12:28:42 PM »

pseudonym Now I know real name Dexter

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »
sometime i try and think of what it feels like to kill someone..like what do serial killers feel when they take a life?  they must get some sort of rush or "high" or something like that.  if they didnt, they wouldnt keep killing, right?

but then when i picture a scenario of me killing someone, i start to think about the persons family..mother, father, wife, CHILDREN..and the thought quickly exits my mind. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 01:28:31 PM »
Never, the other night I had a dream I killed my uncles wife (which is weird because I get along with her and like her) anyways, I was so sad and nervous telling myself "how am I ever going to sleep at night?" "how will I ever forgive myself??" and then I woke up with a cold sweat thanking god I never killed anyone lol. HOWEVER, I would easily kill someone if they did anything to hurt (murder, rape) me or my loved ones.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

If you don't know what Dexter is, google it, that series is the shit!

I think Nick wants to admit something and so do some of you lot also, lol a dream about killing someone, you got a few issues bro.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »
like what do serial killers feel when they take a life?  they must get some sort of rush or "high" or something like that.   

Exactly. It's gotta be the ultimate high.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »
sometime i try and think of what it feels like to kill someone..like what do serial killers feel when they take a life? 

On the real. Like the feeling. A gun shot is nutin'. Ya know, I'm talkin' like knifein' niggas. Like how does that shit feel? Like for example, as a matter of fact, my grandfather was tellin' me today how some nigga got stabbed in the head by pen. By a pen. Like how does that shit feel? You must really gotta have strong/urges/feelings/reasons to do shit like that.

I get pissed but I hold it in alotta times too but of course a kidd gotta play it in his mind. Beating the shit outta niggas. LMAO. Like, really.

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
sometime i try and think of what it feels like to kill someone..like what do serial killers feel when they take a life?

On the real. Like the feeling. A gun shot is nutin'. Ya know, I'm talkin' like knifein' niggas. Like how does that shit feel? Like for example, as a matter of fact, my grandfather was tellin' me today how some nigga got stabbed in the head by pen. By a pen. Like how does that shit feel? You must really gotta have strong/urges/feelings/reasons to do shit like that.

I get pissed but I hold it in alotta times too but of course a kidd gotta play it in his mind. Beating the shit outta niggas. LMAO. Like, really.
i got stabbed in the chest with a pencil when i was 9. i made the news.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »

LMAO! Are you serious? Damnnnnnnnnnnn mannnnnnnnn. You for real though?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

:o Why did he/she do that??  :o
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »
No. that shit (the urge to kill,maim) is some childish shit. unless it's for terrorism or war or retribution for something really extreme, I don't agree with it. I bet you 9/10 people on here saying they got those feelings are sensitive and close minded, once you evaluate the situation or person that makes you want to kill and examine it next to some other (real) problems in the world, your shit looks petty really quick. like say, "that fuckhead j bananas picks on me at dubcc and if i ever meet him i will tap his jaw and cut him up", boo fuckin hoo, your fragile ego took a sting, you need thicker skin in this world.
and if you feel those urges to kill just straight up random people, i don't have any words for you except die slow, cocksucker.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »
everytime i get on the freeway...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »
everytime i get on the freeway...

Great example.

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 01:38:23 AM »
im mad enough to kill but i think i would be crazier after that and plus im afraid of god, i would never get over it thats why i dont redrum muthafuckas, if there was no religion and all that i would fuckin kill almost person a day.but i wonder how motherfuckers can behead people thats nasty and crazy.how have motherfuckers the urge to kill someone in that way and still sleep at night?