Author Topic: After hearing the Crooked single, I can see now why Snoop says he a bench player  (Read 1314 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe I outta go do a new song with Game, and diss yall on it!!!!!!

Like say your screen name!!! Would that piss u off? LMAO

I'm feelin ignant right now, I might even get Ice Cube to do the 3rd verse on it!!!!

What ya think about that?? How much would u hate Big daddy then? LMAO

I don't care who you're dissing on this track....G Malone, Game, & Cube on the same track?!??!

Pull an Eminem & kill me homie...as long as we can hear that track lol.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
jesus christ , ya'll were bitchin for this song to drop n now u bitch n whine cuz u dont dig it? ,fuckin press mute or skip it or smt, period
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

westrisingagain

• Lil Geezy
Certified got 3,000 spins a week in its peak.........  Thats a hit in record label terms

My label aint had nuthin to do with releasing the video late....its alot of politics on why that happen......

DJ Toomp is one of my favorite niggas! I dont care where he from! He dope as fucc! One of the dopest right now!

F.O.C produced Haterz... I met him in the CPT... neva cared where he was from.... He mah lil nigga... I'm glad he got my single!!!

If u tell the majority of the West Coast producers to stop actin like hoes, all the singles would be from them!!!

Nobody got time to chase these hoe ass niggas down! We trying to eat right now!!! Fuc later........

Ice Cube last single off his last album was produced by Lil Jon and he wore a fuccin grill in the "Why We Thug" video!!!

It dont get much more southern than that!!! Dr. Dre produced one of the biggest artist eva from NY..... Outkast used to dress

like West Coast gang bangers when they first came out ...... Game's 1st single off his album was produced by a NY producer!!

Big Dreams was produced by Miami niggas!!Suc it Up people! Who cares were niggas are from....just make sure its bumpin!!!

Big ups to all my "Haterzzzzzzzzz"

i get your point g but personally im feeling white lightning sticks way more than anything youve done recently. i think somebody from the west needs to step up and take leadership for unity. like get 20 foos in the studio and just knock out a mixtape. rap artists say its always hard to get together and shit cuz your out makin money. but if a project like this came about it would build buzz so high for the west that it would be worth it

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ threadstarter. All them damn Crooked I threads he's created just to hate on the nigga. Change your tampon nigga.....damn.

As for the track, at first I thought it was 3/5. Then I listened to it a few more times later in the evening and it started to grow on me a bit more, so that's a positive in my book. I wish Crooked I the best of luck. I'd buy the album if he'd put one out.

As for some of the criticisms (good & bad) it dawned on me that a lot of people put too much stock in singles when judging whether or not the album will be hot or not? Can you think of any of your favorite albums that you own where the lead single was just "decent" but the album itself was bananas?  The single is obviously an important part of the marketing plan for the album no doubt, but I can't think of a single album that I've ever owned where the lead single was the best song on the album?

One album that stands out where the lead single was just "decent" is Nas' "It Ain't Hard To Tell" from his debut album.  It's a cool song, but the beat is pretty basic and far from mainstream, but lyrically he was on point. The rest of the album was crazy. The lead single was "decent" compared to the rest of the album. Just wanted to throw that out there for some perspective.

smegma

SO CAN I HOST THAT SHOW THEN?!

kuruptDPG

Crooked doin it BIGGGG! Fucc the Haterz!!!!

and Certified flopped??? LOL........ which new artist had a bigger street single from the West?????

I made $800k off of it already.... Finna upgrade to a Roll Royce Phantom b4 the album drop!!!! LOL

How bout yall stop trying 2 be fuccin a&r's and just call the radio stations like fans and request the shit!!!

Interscope aint givin u no chec. Neither is  Atlantic, Sony, or Universal... YOU ARE NOT AN A&R!!!!

I'm starting to think most of u dudes aint even from here...... Thats why u have no clue who these streets

are talkin about!!!!! Maybe we should do a DUBCNN... show! that sounds like fun! Bring u fuccin wierdos to the hood!

I bet half of u STANS dont even show up! Matter fact I'll bet on it!! my $5000 to your $25! Who with it?????

Lets see if your favorite rapper even shows up!!!! Do it right in Long Beach!! Have Crooked Headline it!!! What u think Nima??????

I totally feel what u saying. There no fans anymore, everybody is a critic lol.

And that dubcnn show sounds like a plan  8)

ur rite about evry1 being a critic but il tell u why and its abit obv, the music is not gd at the moment. can u honestly tell me that the music being put out these days are gd? some are but most it isn't.

malone i got luv for u, some of ur stuff i like but im gonna be honest wit u, i didnt feel certified, maybe i hav to listen again, u can say the same thing about the crooked i trak too, il hav 2 listen to that trak proprly too but wen i heard the 1st time i was like nah.

kuruptDPG

Malone i got a question 4 u, dont take this as a diss. u kno i lik u homie

dont u think if u goin 2 a eastcoast/south producer then u dont hav faith in westcoast producers? and eastcoast/south will get the credit for helping the west most of the time.

do u not see urself working wit dj quik, dj pooh, rick rock, fred wreck, battle cat, sir jinx, jelly roll, any westcoast producers?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 03:54:09 AM by kurupt4life »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Malone i got a question 4 u, dont take this as a diss. u kno i lik u homie

dont u think if u goin 2 a eastcoast/south producer then u dont hav faith in westcoast producers? and eastcoast/south will get the credit for helping the west most of the time.

do u not see urself working wit dj quik, dj pooh, rick rock, fred wreck, battle cat, sir jinx, jelly roll, any westcoast producers?

Either you didn't read what he wrote, or you're just being ignorant:

Who cares were niggas are from....just make sure its bumpin!!!

Lazar

Like I said in the other thread, "Dream Big" (BTW: lol at the title) is OK, but after waiting for more than ten years on his solo debut, this is it? Come on

EFFeX

See what im saying instead of talking about his rap shit he's talking about his phantom nigga do u know who gives u the money to buy a phantom? the fans so
dont tryna talk all that slick shit like u wipe yo ass with money. Bottom line is your a mediocre artist who gives a fuck about your cars you can only go so far with
all the cars and chains and all that. Thats why i said if artist wanna bring up shit like cars, street cred, money then thats what ima judge them by. So ima only be
a fan of you when you make 50 cent/Jay-Z money nigga since u like to brag about that shit.

Oh yeah muthafuck the "new west" even Spider said fuck that shit what the fuck is the new west you niggas aint movin no shit or getting spins tell these bums like Young Dre and a
all them to kill themselves. These dudes are delusional as fuck b. Get real you niggas aint movin no shit u niggas aint gonna go no where. The closest you niggas Game was when you muthafuckas
tried to go against Game with that Aint No Game shit.

Fact: Westcoast niggas cant come up without dissing another rapper cuz they feel like the have that right since they up n comin, straight out the bat and shit so they think they speaking on shit the streets r saying. Fuck you niggas.

MY 4'4 MAKE SURE YO TITTIES DONT GROW..MUTHAFUCKA!

Game said I was Dope as Fuc on the mic!!!! He even offered me money 200k to sign to B.W.S!!!!!

U gon disagree with your GOD???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, fuck these haters, I been seen that "Certified" video on BET plenty of times, these dudes don't know what they are talking about. That's A LOT more than 75% of the West Coast emcees out today can say (excluding your mainstream artists like Game and Snoop).

Now back to the TOPIC of this thread... This Crook joint has massive potential to make noise, but these people out here don't want to give it a chance. If you try something different, it's amazing how quick your fans will turn their backs on you. This Akon track shows how versatile Crook is and all it is going to take is his fans to come together to make something happen.

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
See what im saying instead of talking about his rap shit he's talking about his phantom nigga do u know who gives u the money to buy a phantom? the fans so
dont tryna talk all that slick shit like u wipe yo ass with money. Bottom line is your a mediocre artist who gives a fuck about your cars you can only go so far with
all the cars and chains and all that. Thats why i said if artist wanna bring up shit like cars, street cred, money then thats what ima judge them by. So ima only be
a fan of you when you make 50 cent/Jay-Z money nigga since u like to brag about that shit.

Oh yeah muthafuck the "new west" even Spider said fuck that shit what the fuck is the new west you niggas aint movin no shit or getting spins tell these bums like Young Dre and a
all them to kill themselves. These dudes are delusional as fuck b. Get real you niggas aint movin no shit u niggas aint gonna go no where. The closest you niggas Game was when you muthafuckas
tried to go against Game with that Aint No Game shit.

Fact: Westcoast niggas cant come up without dissing another rapper cuz they feel like the have that right since they up n comin, straight out the bat and shit so they think they speaking on shit the streets r saying. Fuck you niggas.

MY 4'4 MAKE SURE YO TITTIES DONT GROW..MUTHAFUCKA!

Game said I was Dope as Fuc on the mic!!!! He even offered me money 200k to sign to B.W.S!!!!!

U gon disagree with your GOD???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, fuck these haters, I been seen that "Certified" video on BET plenty of times, these dudes don't know what they are talking about. That's A LOT more than 75% of the West Coast emcees out today can say (excluding your mainstream artists like Game and Snoop).

Now back to the TOPIC of this thread... This Crook joint has massive potential to make noise, but these people out here don't want to give it a chance. If you try something different, it's amazing how quick your fans will turn their backs on you. This Akon track shows how versatile Crook is and all it is going to take is his fans to come together to make something happen.
Exactly. Long Beach Iz Active, you need a hug and a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up, i seriously laugh at how sad you must be each time you post. Its just whinge, wine, cry and then you touch your self when Game does something.

This Single is dope and has the potential to get Crooked a lot of Spins The production could be better but its catchy and main streamers will love it. At the end of the day this is a internet forum and every one has an opinion but i will push this single as much as i can and support it as i think Crooked I deserves it.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
g malone is average as fukk, almost like he trying to be as boring as possible

and this n1gga talking about 3000 spins, nigga NO ONE knows the exists outside cali, and most niggas in cali aren't even checking for him

why else you think the label keeps delaying the album? there is NO BUZZ, and it will be a complete flop, so after the Certified flopped harder then Ric Flair they trying to salvage whatever buzz they can still get
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....