Author Topic: RUMOUR: "L.A.X" Tracklist  (Read 1862 times)

messi19

Re: RUMOUR: "L.A.X" Tracklist
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2008, 09:19:31 AM »
Fuck this talentless bitch but I still want the Swizz track

And we'll see you at the store July 8th..lol at ure name being from a Game song with Cassidy :laugh:

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
dang this tracklist also got common, busta, reakwon, lil wayne etc...this shit true or false cuz the tracklist looks heated imo

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »
i'll be coppin no doubt july 8

game aint never disappoint 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »
dang this tracklist also got common, busta, reakwon, lil wayne etc...this shit true or false cuz the tracklist looks heated imo

Common, Busta, Raekwon, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Ice Cube, Marsha, Chris Brown, Robin Thicke, Ne-Yo are all confirmed straight from Game.

Tracklist looks like a good example of what the actual one will be. You can tell by the name of the producers, that it's gonna be another great album production wise and thats Game's biggest advantage, he pays big money for A list producers, unlike others who are too woried about their finances, so they only have cheap beats so that their album budgets aren't big (*cough G-Unit*).

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »
the documentary was loaded with R&B hooks and that album is games best album by far
r&b hooks such as "dont need your love" and start from scratch" are different because they weren't R&B songs for the ladies whereas im the sure the chris brown/neyo/robin thicke joints will be

there's a difference...

Jay-Z - Minority Report had Ne-Yo on it.. and that aint no track for them bitches..

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2008, 12:07:37 AM »
I dont think that this album is going to disappoint....but these track lists never turn out to be true....its just some dude who took what Game has said and made up a tracklist out of it....shit i can do that...just give me 10 minutes...

but anyways lets just wait until the final thing is out...no point in speculating...

the only speculating that should be going on should be whether Dr. Dre will make the album or not..

and this won't be known until a few weeks before the album leaks/pressed...since the final track listings are set in stone just 1-2 weeks before the actual album comes out.

messi19

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2008, 12:23:35 AM »
Im tired of the Dre talk. Dre aint on the album until Game says otherwise. For now im 98% sure that Dre aint on it, unless i see it or hear Game say it
i dont believe it nor do i care. Yes Dre is my favorite producer of all time but a single Dre beat does not define a whole Game album or any other album. Its not only the fact that Dre saves the best beats for his own
album or that he might've fallen off its just that i wanna hear a muthafuckin GAME album not a Dre beat.

Im not baggin on you (no homo :laugh:) im just saying whats real feel me.

It feels like people like kurupt4life and you weird muthafuckas wants everything to be 100% westcoast rather than just good music which can be done
with other artists no matter the name, region, birthplace or whatever.

But i agree with the all of you saying that we should wait for the tracklist and wait until the albums drops before he judge the features and all that.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2008, 04:26:18 AM »
if the songs are real then the credits and features arent 100 % .. Tre Beatz didnt produce tha song with game and cube off LAX .. Confirmed by tre himself

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2008, 07:59:28 PM »
That actually does look like a legit tracklist. Looks pretty good, but i doubt its real!!!

yeah too early.

messi19

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »
if the songs are real then the credits and features arent 100 % .. Tre Beatz didnt produce tha song with game and cube off LAX .. Confirmed by tre himself

805Cyclone

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »
looks real.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »
this is definatly not the real track list cause in a interview for mtv he says that hes got ne-yo on a couple of tracks called thug and a gentleman and camara phone and busta and marsha are on a track called undefeated

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »
this is definatly not the real track list cause in a interview for mtv he says that hes got ne-yo on a couple of tracks called thug and a gentleman and camara phone and busta and marsha are on a track called undefeated

Yep.

MediumL

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2008, 10:42:11 AM »
Hoping for some more just blaze tracks cause just & game = dope. Good to see Marsha, Common, Luda and Raekwon, and the others could be dope.

Hopefully the neyo, robin thicke and chris brown track aint corny. The Robin Thicke track with 50 wasnt bad and neyo wit plies was quite good so there could be some hot music on the way.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2008, 12:47:21 PM »
Could be real... But we'll see.

And don't judge tracks with R&B dudes on 'em before you hear them (if they're real, that is). I'm not a R&B listener myself, and yes, they could come out corny, but chances also are that each dude delivers a solid hook (and a possible bridge or verse) on each track. Listen first, judge later.

Features from Cube, Busta & Raekwon = good in my book.