Author Topic: [dubcnn] Problem takes us on studio tour with Kurupt and Terrace Martin [video]  (Read 295 times)

We Fly High

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/problem-studiotour/

Dubcnn recently had the chance to catch up with Problem in the studio, and talk about all his current projects. Problem also takes us on a tour of the studio, and stops to speak with Kurupt and Terrace Martin. In the video he discusses his new mixtape with DJ Nik Bean and Felli Fel "The Streets Is Mine", upcoming projects, recent success of the "I'm Toe Up" single, Deranged Ent. and much more.

Problem - Tour of Studio with Kurupt & Terrace Martin [Video].

If you haven't already downloaded it, here is the Problem - "The Streets Is Mine" mixtape presented by DJ Nik Bean & DJ Felli Fel

~Lucien~

thanks  :)

AnybodyKilla

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tight vid!

Did I hear Problem say somethin about Snoop has got two "tapes" (mixtapes?) he's about to drop?

Also, that Daz beat in the studio (around the 5 minute mark or so) was niicceee.

AnybodyKilla

Tight vid!

Did I hear Problem say somethin about Snoop has got two "tapes" (mixtapes?) he's about to drop?

Also, that Daz beat in the studio (around the 5 minute mark or so) was niicceee.

They always play dope beats in videos but always release bullshit beats and end saving the video beat or scraping it for w.e reason LOL!!!

We Fly High

Tight vid!

yeah he's got two tapes coming out soon... West Fest mixtape coming soon..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
That was a very good Video Drop!
Hopefully with all this behind,they will no doubt use it to their advantage, 'take their time and drop something different ,crisp and fresh-Jst as Terrace Martin said!
P.s That Daz Beat is  Nice!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Si-Chiggedy

Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah Crazy Toones is doing a Snoop Dogg mixtape!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's some damn good news there!

Get at me Nima!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

w0000000000000t!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Tight vid!

That Daz beat was the highlight of that clip. Stupid nice. That studios real dope too.

heat

• 'G'
Hella dope studio!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah I thought the video was dope, Problem comes off cool, and seems to be in a good space right now. And yes i agree with everybody else, that Daz beat playing was KNOCKING!!

Digital Pimpin'

When's that Bounce, Rock, Skate video coming? I'd love to see what they did with it.